Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maria1

Chatty Member
Sarah only wants docile newborns she can dress up. She's incapable of supplying anything to her children once she can't shove something in their mouths to keep them quiet. This is why she shoves sweets at them, it makes for a quiet life for her (to spend on the sofa or shopping).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Puppet

VIP Member
I thought I would help the Lazy one out and give her some ideas on how to teach Jace to read. Look at the difference. Learning resources on the wall and all over the room, interactive activities / games and an engaged and interested child. There's more learning happening in this 2 minute video than Jace has experienced all year.

Riley and Jace would be in the same school year. I know you shouldn't compare children as they're all at different stages, but you can compare the effort the parents are putting into home education, and these 2 families are world's apart.

• Heart

GreaseMop

VIP Member
Who's rattled Lazy's cage now?
Is it because everyone can see that she's providing no education to Jace and nobody believed he was reading but she can't admit she's struggling.

Most people feel sorry for the kids as the older ones have given up their lives to be in this shit show and the younger ones have never had lives because they were born straight into isolation, running away and shopping.

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
I wonder how many times she had to go over that book with him before they could film that
Well she said they starting using the books 4 months ago so I’m sure he will have memorised the 8 words that are in them by now.

• Haha

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
The guinea pigs are there today. At least Trinkle. But look like Prin is a no show.
---
you should just not had bothered vlogging this day either Sarah. Noone loves your ugly mug that much.
When is Aurora getting into a highchair. They are all sitting around a table for dinner and she is low down on the floor or on the table.
Yes I saw so deleted my post 😂😂😂
---
Omg who gives a baby not 6 months a sausage I had to turn it off 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Stephie

VIP Member
Funny thing is, she's not even doing BLW. She's just handing her whatever she can get her ham hock hands on. Lazy led, same as with the other two. Because she can't be arsed to pick up a spoon. But instead using her fingers to shove food in the babies mouth. Which definitely is not BLW

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

charlotte_98

‘Babe I’ve proved Jace can read to the haters, now we can sweat round a pool for weeks and do absolutely nothing’

• Haha

GreaseMop

VIP Member
Poor old Creepy is crying because people are telling it like it is instead of asking him to go skinny dipping.

• Haha

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
Totally not the point but why would she get hate for the AirPods? I know they’re spenny but most people have them now don’t they? Though I don’t know what she’ll use them for since her own voice is her favourite sound

• Haha

Anni1312

Chatty Member
It's very telling that the good stuff which is fairly age appropriate is coming from the grandparents who obviously put more thoughts on it ....

• Wow

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Most people who wean their babies start with vegetables and fruit. This moron starts on processed crap that is high in salt and fat.

Aurora will be having McDonalds next week, followed by chocolate.

I 100% believe she was given chocolate already at Easter.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I'm currently doing baby led weaning and your not supposed to hand them food they have to pick it up themselves so brain can engage at same time. Sarah is just someone who plays expert but has no clue.

• Heart

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Miine is too, and also don't understand why Izzy would be doing A levels at home. Even more baffled why they would remove her from school in her final year, then pay to do ONE GCSE (which she didn't do) when should could have got all her GCSEs and something to show for the years she spent in school. Was ridiculous removing her in her final year completely on a whim
She wasn’t removed on a whim - Chris was caught sending messages of a sexual nature to a sixteen-year old child, but him and Sarah wanted to lie and pretend he wasn’t, so Isabelle and the others had to be stopped from seeing other children, who would tell them the truth.

• Angry
  • Heart

Chrisd007

Did anyone notice that lazy sticks her tongue into the glass every time she went to take a sip.

• Sick
  • Haha

Granny Pat

Another awful vlog!
No suitable wet weather clothes.
No bibs for Aurora, eating food straight off the table.
Feeding Aurora with garlic bread, pasta and probably pizza.
Making Jace and Mila close their eyes to get another dangerous lolly immediately after breakfast.
Filming Jace’s dirty sticky face.
Were the Guinea pigs left in the caravan all day?
Etc etc …

They have probably escaped the country now on a freebie holiday because these vlogs must have been filmed last week.

• Angry