The Ingham Family #329 The Only Thing Weaker Than His Bloodline Is His Hairline.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At almost 19 Izzy is going to be naturally dealing with all sorts of emotions around boys, or girls or both. But how is she supposed to deal with them when she's never around any. I always had a crush on someone. Made life fun and exciting. Always had someone to try and impress wether it was by flirting, or wearing something I felt good in. Those kids aren't going to have any of that
I do wonder what happened to the boyfriend she had at the end of last year who was featured on her YouTube channel. Not seen since. I guess being apart for a couple of months when Izzy went away with family may have killed that relationship off.

Reactions: 10
The irony of izzy getting the rear veiw car mirror tattoo, replacing keep driving for keep travelling...... yeah pretty hard to keep driving when your car for your 18th hasn't materialised yet, God how thick are thus lot?

Start driving lessons would be more apt izzy. That girl is brainwashed by the cult.

See Sarah's face at the reveal 😆 😂 😆 Hahaha priceless, she hates them. Izzy telling her to close her eyes??? Wtf are they all on, it's ridiculous. Sazzy trying to look cool with the kids, but looks like she's bloody fhurrrummmin' omg too unintentionally funny for me.

What with fatty and her snapping her head with every word in the car, more yeah, but, no but circuit sentences she bores the audience with.

Creepy taking his PretendGFinhisheeeed eldest daughter for coffe whenever he likes coz hes "da boss man of da house G boi wiv all da codes," while all us brokies have to wait for a special occasion to sip coffe with our chuldruns...... bleeping jokers 😆 🤣 😂 😹
I would be as well, the arm one is awful anyway but what a weird position as well for your first one. She knows she’s going to hate it in time & she will require something bigger to cover it up.
---
My almost 17yr old is currently in his first of two years, studying for 3 A Levels. And let me tell you, the workload is a LOT. He is also full time in sixth form, and still has a tit ton of homework, and studying, that he has to fit in outside of the school setting. One of his A Levels is Psychology, like Izzy claims she is studying.

He certainly would not be getting up at midday, babysitting younger siblings, out shopping, travelling for 2 months in a van, or sitting about having cosy movie days at home with the family.
Mine is at college as well but a BTEC, it’s full on involving work experience and home study on the days they aren’t required in college. Another friend is doing online A-Levels as they are home educated and they’ve got so much going on as well.

Izzy isn’t doing one A-level let alone 3 and they are thick to think people will fall for that (well those that aren’t deluded ifam who still don’t realise they film x amount of days behind). If you are going to maintain that lie, at least try and make it look realistic. They’ll be buggering off again as soon as schools are back - biggest tell tale sign no education is going on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yesterday's vlog gives the impression that creepy is far happier in Isabelle's company than he is in Sarah's. Very worrying.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Yesterday's vlog gives the impression that creepy is far happier in Isabelle's company than he is in Sarah's. Very worrying.
He looks at Sarah like he can’t stand her but will tolerate her for the sake of the easy life. The way he rubs his hands around her head and neck though gives me the ick 🤢

I’m really quite surprised they’ve not got Izzy a car yet, you’d think he’d love the idea of that regular 1:1 time with her but then I suppose once she’s independent he won’t have the excuse to go off and do little errands like this.

I’ve also realised that in just 2 days it will have been a year since Isla was promised a bedroom makeover as the main part of her birthday present. Did that ever happen? Doubtful :( It’s the same with Izzy and her car - 7 months ago now she was given that for her birthday and they’ve not even so much as vlogged her car shopping!

Reactions: 22
I’ve seen other homeschool families show their routine, school all throughout the day, examples of the curriculum etc, I get they don’t want to show school work but surely it could be a new niche, showing how home education works - if they’re actually doing it properly

Reactions: 13
Thanks for all the love guys ❤❤ “dave” was the best cat ever. Total git bag- locked at you like he was judging you, had nuggles when he wanted, was jet propelled by his back side and regularly stole from the neighbours kitchen lol - they’d actually taken to “accidentally” leaving a saucer of treats out for him to save him having to hunt their bin 😂

If dumb and dumber are going to be full time van lifers what will they do with their animals??? Also I suppose when it all goes Pete tong it’s easier for them to get a council house!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes there was and it’s since been removed 🤣 No wonder Chris and Sarah are the ones trying to sell this lie because she’s clueless
This is hilarious, all businesses sell something, doesn’t have to be items but in order to make money you have to offer something in return, wether it be time or knowledge or an item, is she saying she doesn’t “sell” anything, but makes money 😂
---
I have a 16 year old doing A levels, although she goes to college there are signs she studies all over my house, flash cards left on the coffee table, work books on the kitchen side etc

• Heart
He looks at Sarah like he can’t stand her but will tolerate her for the sake of the easy life. The way he rubs his hands around her head and neck though gives me the ick 🤢

I’m really quite surprised they’ve not got Izzy a car yet, you’d think he’d love the idea of that regular 1:1 time with her but then I suppose once she’s independent he won’t have the excuse to go off and do little errands like this.

I’ve also realised that in just 2 days it will have been a year since Isla was promised a bedroom makeover as the main part of her birthday present. Did that ever happen? Doubtful :( It’s the same with Izzy and her car - 7 months ago now she was given that for her birthday and they’ve not even so much as vlogged her car shopping!
He's all laughing and jovial and cool when with Izzy, complimenting her and buying her forbidden drinks and treating her to sushi, and then later in the video he's with Sarah in Next looking completely disinterested and making patronising faces before he remarks about his relief at being able to escape her for a 'business meeting'.

Also wtf in Primark he ran and HID when people recognised him? What does that say about him?! Bet it was more than that, bet they were shouting stuff hence no footage of the Primark visit.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Some very interesting comments on isabelles vlog.im surprised they haven’t been deleted

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Did anyone read the exchange on Instagram where Creepy and Lazy were saying Izzy has her own business and is keeping the details private. I find that to be a massive red flag. Something fishy is going on.
Didn't someone ask Izzy about her business and what it was so they could have a look and Izzy said she didn't have a business 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My son is a year younger than Izzy, he actually got his 9 in his English lit gcse, and our summer is planned around visiting universities so that he can do his ucas form in September. He’s studying now for some mocks after Easter that will give him his predicted grades.

Creepy wants it all ways - you need to know that Izzy is clever, so the a-levels are mentioned, but also that they don’t need education because they’re better than that. He really is a simple man who thinks he’s smart, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He's all laughing and jovial and cool when with Izzy, complimenting her and buying her forbidden drinks and treating her to sushi, and then later in the video he's with Sarah in Next looking completely disinterested and making patronising faces before he remarks about his relief at being able to escape her for a 'business meeting'.

Also wtf in Primark he ran and HID when people recognised him? What does that say about him?! Bet it was more than that, bet they were shouting stuff hence no footage of the Primark visit.
Instead he hides in the corner of a coffee shop under his 3 youngest children. He definitely had abuse thrown his way. I’m glad the older girls were off with Lottie so they probably didn’t witness it. I don’t believe they’ve got the constant attention from fans anymore though.

Instead he hides in the corner of a coffee shop under his 3 youngest children. He definitely had abuse thrown his way. I’m glad the older girls were off with Lottie so they probably didn’t witness it. I don’t believe they’ve got the constant attention from fans anymore though.
Exactly! Sarah claimed it was manic in Primark and that they were being followed and filmed and so Chris went and hid. I really reckon people were shouting 'nonce' etc as they chased after him while filming so he did a runner while she quickly finished buying her tat, hence no footage.

Reactions: 28
Surely if Izzy has a business it would be online, either on companies house or the tax/income info would be available publicly?

Reactions: 16
Chris, you could go out in public if you didn’t insist on wearing a bright green beanie and shaved your head. You're a basic looking bloke, there's thousands like you and as long as you keep your mouth shut you could pass unnoticed. Seriously, why do you make yourself so stupid looking?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As Creepy said, tattoos are addictive. He'll need booking her in for a pair of wing mirrors next week

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.