The Ingham Family #329 The Only Thing Weaker Than His Bloodline Is His Hairline.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and Creepy are doing Evri deliveries. Would also make her rear view mirror tatt more personalised. Symbolising her first job

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The kids will now be forced into more tattoos as it's the only thing that's put up the views in ages!

Reactions: 11
I was going to say, I’m sure recently there was a screenshot shared in here of Izzy replying “what business?” to comments on her insta, like she really had no idea 🤔😂
I'm not sure if I'm thinking of the same comments but there was an assumption that her business was selling tangible products that people could buy, but they said that it wasn't that kind of business.

Maybe she's doing those ambient music videos on YT that Creepy was apparently doing. Maybe she is selling physical goods but tried to throw us off the scent. I could see her flogging cheap jewellery or something like that, maybe like those silicone rings that Creepy randomly wore for a few days with no mention/explanation.

The mind boggles.

Reactions: 17
The irony of izzy getting the rear veiw car mirror tattoo, replacing keep driving for keep travelling...... yeah pretty hard to keep driving when your car for your 18th hasn't materialised yet, God how thick are thus lot?

Start driving lessons would be more apt izzy. That girl is brainwashed by the cult.

See Sarah's face at the reveal 😆 😂 😆 Hahaha priceless, she hates them. Izzy telling her to close her eyes??? Wtf are they all on, it's ridiculous. Sazzy trying to look cool with the kids, but looks like she's bloody fhurrrummmin' omg too unintentionally funny for me.

What with fatty and her snapping her head with every word in the car, more yeah, but, no but circuit sentences she bores the audience with.

Creepy taking his PretendGFinhisheeeed eldest daughter for coffe whenever he likes coz hes "da boss man of da house G boi wiv all da codes," while all us brokies have to wait for a special occasion to sip coffe with our chuldruns...... bleeping jokers 😆 🤣 😂 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Tattoo should read.. keep going on holiday with mamma and step dad.
She doesn’t research, plan, organise, drive.
She sits in the back with the other kids.
Her business will be one of Creepys get rich fast escape the matrix set ups.
The amount of time he spent talking about faceless, anonymous accounts generating money makes me guess this could be what Isabelle has going on.
Something like an asmr channel where she fiddles around arranging her pencils, books or whatever without showing her face or speaking.
Whatever it is it will require no talent and very little work.
Just something enough to make her believe she’s busy with something worthwhile to keep her docile.
The social butterfly with not one friend to get the tattoo with.
Esmes video showing the haul she got alongside Lottie shows her as a complete gobshite and gave off massive mean girl vibes. She’s her mothers daughter that one, hyperventilating over bought stuff, barely letting her friend speak. Hopefully Lottie has other nicer friends.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
At almost 19 Izzy is going to be naturally dealing with all sorts of emotions around boys, or girls or both. But how is she supposed to deal with them when she's never around any. I always had a crush on someone. Made life fun and exciting. Always had someone to try and impress wether it was by flirting, or wearing something I felt good in. Those kids aren't going to have any of that

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m surprised she didn’t get a book related tattoo or a lyric of something that was more related to her personality. If she was backpacking the tattoo would make more sense but she just travels in the back of a van with her family…

also what happened to the boyfriend?

Reactions: 20
At almost 19 Izzy is going to be naturally dealing with all sorts of emotions around boys, or girls or both. But how is she supposed to deal with them when she's never around any. I always had a crush on someone. Made life fun and exciting. Always had someone to try and impress wether it was by flirting, or wearing something I felt good in. Those kids aren't going to have any of that
It’s surprising just how difficult missing out on that makes life.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She has also missed out on the years where friendships become more important than family and all the fun and fall outs that come with that. This stuff is important for a reason and it will impact her for her whole life, I always think she’ll end up with a controlling partner because she is so used to being controlled by her family.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It’s really hard not to end up in another controlling relationship because you genuinely don’t know any other way to be. I’ve not BUT I’ve gone too far the other way in that I won’t allow anyone close and won’t rely on anyone. It’s really hard to be assertive too.

All the children and yes, Sarah too, are going to severely struggle when Chris disappears. Well it’s Chris so let’s face he won’t actually disappear because a) he’s too stupid to realise that b) he can no longer post online to his ‘fans’ as he will need to go off grid for that...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder what Katrina actually thinks about Chris and how they both treat the kids and the life they are living ?

She seems like a strong minded person living a “normal” life

So clueing up on the tattoo, I still think the news will be well the house and become full time van lifers!

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t run a business & she most certainly isn’t doing any A-levels. I love that they’ve both once again been the ones to comment when this question gets asked. Interesting Izzy never provides a response for this. I can’t believe they are using the excuse of the haters trying to ruin things for her 😂

Would be interesting to see if she’s known to the HMRC as a business owner.
My almost 17yr old is currently in his first of two years, studying for 3 A Levels. And let me tell you, the workload is a LOT. He is also full time in sixth form, and still has a tit ton of homework, and studying, that he has to fit in outside of the school setting. One of his A Levels is Psychology, like Izzy claims she is studying.

He certainly would not be getting up at midday, babysitting younger siblings, out shopping, travelling for 2 months in a van, or sitting about having cosy movie days at home with the family.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Creepy and Isabelle interacting really gives me the heebie-jeebies. They are both giddy and giggly... bleurgh.

• Sick
  • Sad
My almost 17yr old is currently in his first of two years, studying for 3 A Levels. And let me tell you, the workload is a LOT. He is also full time in sixth form, and still has a tit ton of homework, and studying, that he has to fit in outside of the school setting. One of his A Levels is Psychology, like Izzy claims she is studying.

He certainly would not be getting up at midday, babysitting younger siblings, out shopping, travelling for 2 months in a van, or sitting about having cosy movie days at home with the family.
Exactly.
My daughter did 3 A levels and it's just as you described.
A lot of work/stress .
But worth it in the end good luck to.your son.once he has those A levels no one can take them.away it's onwards and upwards to the next chapter

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Creepy and Isabelle interacting really gives me the heebie-jeebies. They are both giddy and giggly... bleurgh.
He's moulding her into what he wants her to be, and she's loving the attention

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Harry Styles? No way! 😱

At least it wasn't a tattoo of his book cover, I suppose, after Creepy's offensive comment that time.
Yeah as I remember he called harry styles a bender , harry is more of a man than hel ever be harry is amazing one of my fave singers

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was going to say, I’m sure recently there was a screenshot shared in here of Izzy replying “what business?” to comments on her insta, like she really had no idea 🤔😂
Yes there was and it’s since been removed 🤣 No wonder Chris and Sarah are the ones trying to sell this lie because she’s clueless

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.