The Ingham Family #329 The Only Thing Weaker Than His Bloodline Is His Hairline.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be late to this but did anyone else notice creepy in his undies Easter Morning šŸ¤¢ If I was a teenager and I had to do an Easter egg hunt while being filmed by my creepy dad in his undies I would never be seen on the internet again.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
liar liar pants on fire
I genuinely think they see Izzyā€™s own YouTube channel and TikTok as her ā€˜businessā€™ā€¦ sheā€™s probably ā€˜running itā€™ by uploading videos to get her Ā£5 an month pocket money

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm still bringing at those tattoos. Especially the one on her arm. Such an odd choice. A globe or even a little camper van would have been nicer.

Reactions: 12
Well I hope if she truly loves travelling she ditches the family and goes off travelling herself!

Reactions: 13
My daughter booked herself in for tattoos when she was around 19, her and her friend, Issy, friend, researched artists in the area, designs they wanted. Took themselves off there made a day of it. Neither had a parent in sight. She asked my opinion, not for my permission as I've always said to her, your body, your choice. How embarrassing/sad that at 18, Issy doesn't have any friends she could go with to do these things. That it has to be filmed for content.

If Issy is running her own business surely she will have to file her taxes just like every other small business owner? Or is it not that kind of business!!

As for out and about with "baccy" wipes were does he keep them, because if you look neither seem to carry a bag which would double as a nappy bag for the baby. Which they've never seemed to do for any of the little ones, so how long is Aurora sat in a wet nappy for while they're shopping?

Reactions: 23
My mate owns a tattoo place. He did over seventy hours work completely covering my arms and shoulders, including koi carp, a samurai with his son on his back, a cherry blossom tree, clouds, a big stylised owl, a geometric stag, dotwork patterns, wind and clouds, two skulls, chrysthanthemums, wife and childrenā€™s initials, a portait of my old bulldog, a big hand of Fatima, and a Buddha portrait, amongst other things.

Just like my brother-in-ink, DeLonge, I have also been detained by airport security, but in New York, and it turned out it was only because they wanted to call their mates over to look at my tattoos, and not anything to do with sending messages of a sexual nature to a sixteen-year old child, like it was with Creepy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm still bringing at those tattoos. Especially the one on her arm. Such an odd choice. A globe or even a little camper van would have been nicer.
She's put her own vlog up with more footage of the day. She said she was thinking about a van, then said because they don't always travel by van it didn't make sense to get one.

• Haha
  • Wow
She said she was thinking about a van, then said because they don't always travel by van it didn't make sense to get one.
A prime example of Ingham intelligence right there, or should I say lack of it. Izzy's never actually in the driving seat so there's never a chance to look in the rear view mirror. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I may be late to this but did anyone else notice creepy in his undies Easter Morning šŸ¤¢ If I was a teenager and I had to do an Easter egg hunt while being filmed by my creepy dad in his undies I would never be seen on the internet again.
Do they not brush the younger ones hair before bed

Reactions: 9
A business that is kept so quiet (even from the tax man and izzy herself?) a business with no promotion, no marketing, no social pages? I thought her knowledgeable father was amazing in the world of business and marketing?
What a load of croc!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just watched BoraBelles video and Creepys giddiness when he does stuff HE'S INTO when alone with her isn't normal. It's like he's trying to mould her into someone he wants her to be. And to get the woman stamp where she has when her step dad is with her is just weird. Rolling your teeny tiny cycling shorts down and showing you're wearing red knickers is just beyond weird. Why is she dressed in such little clothing when it's still freezing outside. She could easily have rolled a sleeve up, and wore joggers or leggings. Why all the skin on show. Who's she trying to impress

• Sick
Reactions: 28
My guess is the minghams are flying off to Spain or the island Portugal for Islas birthday

Reactions: 13
She's put her own vlog up with more footage of the day. She said she was thinking about a van, then said because they don't always travel by van it didn't make sense to get one.
I saw this, and now I'm questioning if planes/boats have rear view mirrors and I just never knew? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So they arenā€™t sharing Izzyā€™s ā€œbusinessā€ because haters will ruin it! So that leaves 2 options, either is a load of lies (most likely) or itā€™s something illegal that could be ruined by haters

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I fear the rear view mirror will eventually become symbolic of the need to always be looking over her shoulder as far as creepy is concerned.

Reactions: 28
We've all pointed out that the tattoos are not personal to her at all, but what actually would be? She doesn't seem to have any genuine interests. Maybe candles? Every time they mention hobbies and interests in the vlog it's more like they are trying to rebrand a character than something she is actually in to. There has been the bookworm who can't remember if she's just read a book and only bought new ones when out with nana. Music lover who never unboxed the music equipment and only goes to see a band with her stepdad or mum. The gamer when granny and grandpa got her a new pc, but I have never heard her mention playing any games, never mentions new releases etc.

She's apparently a social butterfly who according to Sarah is often out they just don't say. Yet even when at home we know they don't eat until about 9pm and she's always there so when is she out? I know as a student we didn't go on a night out till 10pm but we were saving money by meeting up to drink at home and get ready together. I would have assumed she'd be out of her tiny village where she knows no one long before that time. The poor girl does nothing and it must be embarrassing for her to have her mum make up stories to try to pretend she has a social life.

Unfortunately this isolation from the real world has left her with no personality and that's not her fault. If Chris suggests a tattoo she has no one to talk it over to get different ideas. She sees nothing other than the inside of a crowded van.

• Sad
  • Heart
So they arenā€™t sharing Izzyā€™s ā€œbusinessā€ because haters will ruin it! So that leaves 2 options, either is a load of lies (most likely) or itā€™s something illegal that could be ruined by haters
Well given the crazy mileage on the family taxi car , she must be running a people smuggling business , employing someone to drive all around europe picking up passengers , she is so hard anyone gives her hassle she just gives them one of her looks !

She has no business of her own Chris has probably put her name down as running zero to 10k scam business to use her tax allowances , set her up as self employed , basically a few clicks on hmrc website for his accountant that he pays Ā£800 a month to remember !!! A crazy amount for Ingham family Ltd. You are being ripped off there Chris , unless there has been a lot of correspondence with HMCE and creditors !!

Reactions: 23
A business that is kept so quiet (even from the tax man and izzy herself?) a business with no promotion, no marketing, no social pages? I thought her knowledgeable father was amazing in the world of business and marketing?
What a load of croc!
I was going to say, Iā€™m sure recently there was a screenshot shared in here of Izzy replying ā€œwhat business?ā€ to comments on her insta, like she really had no idea šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also in big vans you canā€™t see out the rear view mirror. Weā€™ve only got a small van and there is no window at the back. The rear view mirror links to a reversing camera so you can only see the bottom of the van.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was going to say, Iā€™m sure recently there was a screenshot shared in here of Izzy replying ā€œwhat business?ā€ to comments on her insta, like she really had no idea šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚
There we go then - it's DEFINITELY her YouTube channel for pocket money then, Sarah just trying to make it sound big and important. That's probably where being an entrepreneur comes in too. Nothing more than that - just YouTube.

I reckon ALL these kids think their future lies in social media as its all they can remember their parents doing and has made big money. When that all dries up they're going to be left with nothing and no work prospects, social skills, experience of real life, difficulties forming relationships, no money to actually do any quality travelling or buy a nice home etc.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.