The Ingham Family #322 Big tooth, little tooth, barcode fringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be annoyed if I was the hotel ... sure they showed bits of the spa and a room... but how is that promoting the hotel or make others wanna stay there. Show the outside, the lobby, the rooms, the options available ... the spa properly without tit faced woman in Bath robes ....

Or don't they even expect that when gifting stays ?!!
They’re literally the worst travel vloggers. Serves the hotel right though for not checking who they’re giving out freebies to.

Reactions: 28
I’ve emailed them & pointed out they advertise their stays for adults, teens and families but have gifted to a family where the father has abused his position of trust to approach vulnerable female fans, some of whom were still considered teens/young adults & to research the influencers they gift to better. I know it’s too late now but it’s one less place they’d be able to approach in the future if the hotel has any sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'd be so pissed off if I was there as a paying guest and that cack-faced Stig of the Dump had gatecrashed the spa, screeching and ruining the relaxing atmosphere. I bet none of the other guests were carrying on like that.
Screenshot_20240130-182819_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240130-182810_Chrome.jpg

Also, not only have they filmed other guests in the restaurant but they've also captured people in the spa, in the background (wearing only towels, possibly about to drop them 🤬). Big Saz has even filmed a person in the sauna, through the glass, behind her. She bleeping knew it as well.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Lazy spending the first 3 minutes of the vlog going on about how toasty and cosy it is in the van. And how she loves the view of the motorway. Means shes freezing cold and sick as duck already

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I'd be so pissed off if I was there as a paying guest and that cack-faced Stig of the Dump had gatecrashed the spa, screeching and ruining the relaxing atmosphere. I bet none of the other guests were carrying on like that. View attachment 2724920View attachment 2724921

Also, not only have they filmed other guests in the restaurant but they've also captured people in the spa, in the background (wearing only towels, possibly about to drop them 🤬). Big Saz has even filmed a person in the sauna, through the glass, behind her. She bleeping knew it as well.
Beggars belief knowing they’ve made such a song and a dance out of the drone flying over their house when you see things like this 😡 They don’t give a crap about privacy of anyone other than the two of them because let’s face it their own children are fair game as well as far as they are concerned .

• Angry
Reactions: 38
What does he mean she gets no Sarah time. Lazy lump of lard has been welded to the sofa watching christmas movies since august

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Arctic circle time to make sure baby aurora face matches milas. Them poor babies 😢
We went in December with our child (6 years) and my cousin and their children (4 and 7), we were so prepared! We bought an oil moisturising balm to protect the children's faces (water based can freeze and damage skin). Made sure they were bathed the night before so there wasn't any bath water moisture in their skin in the morning. Didn't even use detangling spray in the morning on hair, all the girls had their hair plaited and just redone in the morning. Lip balm was a must too. Mind you we flew and stayed in a lodge! We also had proper cotton free thermals, woolen socks and fleece midlayer for the warmth. I doubt they even think of these things!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What does he mean she gets no Sarah time. Lazy lump of lard has been welded to the sofa watching christmas movies since august
I think he’s had to do a lot of persuading to get her to agree to doing this trip again, no matter how manipulative he is I don’t believe it was a simple task of getting her onboard. I believe he probably wanted to take the sprinter as well but she put her foot down.

I expect she’s told him the trip won’t be the same as the last one and the things like these hotel stays will be a deal breaker - they will be for her more than anyone else so the babysitter (Izzy) can take over for a night and have the kids in with her. Chris will need some alone van time to edit aka a chance to chat to his bit on the side under the ruse of needing to edit late at night.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Fucksake they don’t even have jobs. Two parents at home. They have all the time in the world! I can’t wait for these pair of twats to have to face reality some day and actually live in the real world!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
In all honesty I am a bit jealous. I work so hard and all I do is cook from scratch, work to earn money, keep a nice house for my family. I will never in a million years be able to afford to take my family somewhere like that. Some days with the Ingram’s, the unfairness of their scam life does just grate.
Was it the fact that they had a door (yes, a door!!!) on their bedroom that tipped you over the edge? 😉 (Sorry, Isabelle, but you really need to get out more if you think a door is super cool. WTF? 😂)

I do get where you're coming from though @teaandtoast8 . Nobody dislikes the Inghams because they're jealous of them, but on top of all the crappy things they do, it is galling to see them being rewarded. I mean, who wouldn't enjoy a complimentary stay at a nice spa hotel?

It does all come at a price though and they've sold their souls to the Devil. I don't begrudge the kids nice experiences (and let's face it, it doesn't go anywhere close to making up for all the things they're missing out on) but the way their vile parents smugly go about everything is just so wrong. I find their greedy, grabbing ways and selfishness so gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
From insta, she feels very lucky to have been gifted the hotel stay?? With the amount if money your husbands claiming to earn shouldn't stays like this be routine?? I know if we were on 10k a day I'd be trying all the expensive places!

Reactions: 30
From insta, she feels very lucky to have been gifted the hotel stay?? With the amount if money your husbands claiming to earn shouldn't stays like this be routine?? I know if we were on 10k a day I'd be trying all the expensive places!
She wasn’t gifted it. An imaginary family based on them, but without the all-important notorious kiddy-fiddler part, were gifted it. They get these things by defrauding unsuspecting businesses. Nobody would give them anything if they knew she supports and enables a well-publicised child sex predator, and that their channel died years ago. Pair of tramps.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
'Jace got vegan notchie' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: We've seen her make and pronounce gnocchi correctly numerous times. Does she only recognise it by how it looks in the pack, rather than by the name.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought this too and there lacking the new thread 😆
If we are getting bored of critiquing the same old tit, the ifannys will feel the same about watching the same old tit, and views will be even further down the pan in the next few weeks. 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.