The Ingham Family #322 Big tooth, little tooth, barcode fringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#323 Off to the Arctic Circle they go with their illegal
Had the same email early hours of this morning but it status is ‘live’. Have had a read up they can appeal the removal so have YT just rolled over? 😡
I had a few of the same but I did object and copy and paste onto each auto reply they sent.
I said they had just uploaded a vlog saying "we nearly died "doing this same trip last year in which the baby has permanently damaged face skin, and now they are dragging a 3 month old up there in a camper van. I demanded they be bounced off you tube.

Reactions: 7
I asked my daughter to caption what the polar bear in my profile pic is thinking, after a pause she came out with "I guess it's time for the ice cap to break" 😂 (double entendre, shes very smart lol)

Also had to contact my local newspaper and tell them they'd made a typo in this article they published earlier...
Screenshot_2024-01-30-05-24-24-461.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I wonder if they’re heading for Trollhattan? Is that where all the trolls live?!! Be right up their street!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
In that shambles of a shopping cart, absolutely no water. Possibly they already bought and packed it, but mostly a ton of processed high carb low grade food - with a smattering of ‘frooo’.

Is tonight’s tit show also going to start with a kettle boiling & Creepy opening the van door? 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t understand why the keep doing the same trips…Disney Paris, Arctic Circle, Portugal etc. It is all the same, doing the exact same thing. And then the repetitive pregnancies in between. They don’t experience anything new at all.

Reactions: 44
The most exciting and interesting thing those kids could do now is go to SCHOOL !!

Just think Sarah put Mila in nursery too and it would be just you and aurora 9- 3.30 40 odd weeks a year !!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Wow so just put a card for a few seconds at the beginninh makes it a totally new video. Yeeah make it make sence Youtube.
I maybe slightly stoopid ,but i can`t understand this at all.There`s no other "job" where you`d get paid twice for your work (especially as dull as the inghams is now) ,so ,why are Youtube allowing this ,and i thought they`d be more money savvy than this also?? Smh.

• Heart
I wonder if they’re heading for Trollhattan? Is that where all the trolls live?!! Be right up their street!
Maybe we should meet them there so they can see us trolls face to face hahaha you can all fit in my dvp van, it has been converted with 10 double beds, and some extra drawers for the kids to sleep in, and it has a luxury viewing deck so we can take turns stalking Creepy through binoculars 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe we should meet them there so they can see us trolls face to face hahaha you can all fit in my dvp van, it has been converted with 10 double beds, and some extra drawers for the kids to sleep in, and it has a luxury viewing deck so we can take turns stalking Creepy through binoculars 😂
Oo, I'll come 😃. Do we need to bring our own sweets for the journey or will they be provided?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is a pretty big chance they drive through tha hole in the wall on their way north.
---
In that shambles of a shopping cart, absolutely no water. Possibly they already bought and packed it, but mostly a ton of processed high carb low grade food - with a smattering of ‘frooo’.

Is tonight’s tit show also going to start with a kettle boiling & Creepy opening the van door? 🥱
They probably went to Det gule varehuset Ullared for their main shopping this trip. Sarah would feel she had gone to Heaven. Just look at the start of this one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Like a pimped up B&M. she would be in heaven
There is a pretty big chance they drive through tha hole in the wall on their way north.
---

They probably went to Det gule varehuset Ullared for their main shopping this trip. Sarah would feel she had gone to Heaven. Just look at the start of this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
wow this thread is dead. In 12 hours we have not even managed 1 page. Creepy you must come up with something really juicy today.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It comes to something when even tattle are bored of the Inghams !!

Did they have to take two days off so Chris could complete his , Sarah and Isobelle Tax returns ( for all her mega businesses because she does not have Ltd companies ) before the 31 Jan deadline 😂😂. Must have massive tax bills to pay for 10k a day/ week/ month whatever!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
wow this thread is dead. In 12 hours we have not even managed 1 page. Creepy you must come up with something really juicy today.
Remember they promised a banger for today's vlog so expect the usual snoozefest. Although it was Lazy rather than Creepy who was promising this time so maybe for once it might be the long awaited banger.

If they end up in a hotel they can't do the usual OTT fake hysterical reaction because that will show that Lazy and the girls can't wait to get out of the van at the first opportunity. Got to keep up the pretence of how cosy and warm the van is and how much they all love the van trips.

• Haha
I'm convinced the beanie hats are nailed to the creepy git's head........does he know that constantly wearing beanies, thins the hairline?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.