The Ingham Family #322 Big tooth, little tooth, barcode fringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he’ll do another room tour which captures everyone stood outside freezing their tits off through the window like last time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The Ingham Family posted:
CHECKING INTO A LUXURY SWEDISH SPA HOTEL..
maxresdefault.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Remember they promised a banger for today's vlog so expect the usual snoozefest. Although it was Lazy rather than Creepy who was promising this time so maybe for once it might be the long awaited banger.

If they end up in a hotel they can't do the usual OTT fake hysterical reaction because that will show that Lazy and the girls can't wait to get out of the van at the first opportunity. Got to keep up the pretence of how cosy and warm the van is and how much they all love the van trips.
Clearly their idea of a ‘banger’ and mine are somewhat different as what I’ve just skipped through at high speed was a right borefest!!!

From that I wouldn’t even know where they are, what country they are in or anything!! If I wanted to watch a vlog about a spa I’d specifically go and find ones that give me in depth info on spa’s.
Also, what a surprise, a gifted stay at the hotel! They’ve been on the beg again.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Clearly their idea of a ‘banger’ and mine are somewhat different as what I’ve just skipped through at high speed was a right borefest!!!

From that I wouldn’t even know where they are, what country they are in or anything!! If I wanted to watch a vlog about a spa I’d specifically go and find ones that give me in depth info on spa’s.
Also, what a surprise, a gifted stay at the hotel! They’ve been on the beg again.
Yes gifted and Sarah says “Chris has booked us a hotel “ lies lies and more lies

• Angry
Reactions: 26
In all honesty I am a bit jealous. I work so hard and all I do is cook from scratch, work to earn money, keep a nice house for my family. I will never in a million years be able to afford to take my family somewhere like that. Some days with the Ingram’s, the unfairness of their scam life does just grate
---
And even after all this ‘travel’ she still pronounces gnocchi as notch-ee

• Heart
Reactions: 36
When they was stood outside near the sea did you see the sign in the background?GRUNT,well it tickled me I thought it was very apt for the lazy one:)
I must add they are definitely not a good advert for the hotel(well anything really)are they?

Reactions: 22
Well done, @MissWinnie ! They're exactly where you said they were. Top sleuthing! 🤣

Did he just say that he's been wanting to book a spa treat for his poor, poor overworked wife for aaaages now? I'm not sure a scammed freebie, blagged under false pretences, really counts. She must feel super special. 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 36
They have a Facebook page 👀 Hotel looks lovely shame they have to gift nights to promote it 😂

Reactions: 14
It was good that the girls got to do something with Lazy without the younger ones being there.
I bet Creepy struggled to occupy the three little ones on his own because he didn't show any footage of that. Good that Creepy was well away from the spa so he couldn't perv on Isabelle and any other spa guests. Lazy made sure to zoom in on Isabelle's chest a few times though.

Of course they had good old chips with everything for their tea.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The highlight of the 18 year olds day,co sleeping with/baby sitting her young brother(n)

How ignorant is he eating in a restaurant with his beanie on.Talk about lowering the tone.

Invading other peoples privacy too

Reactions: 21
Well done, @MissWinnie ! They're exactly where you said they were. Top sleuthing! 🤣

Did he just say that he's been wanting to book a spa treat for his poor, poor overworked wife for aaaages now? I'm not sure a scammed freebie, blagged under false pretences, really counts. She must feel super special. 👌
Give him some credit here, it's a step up from that time he booked her the spa treatment at the hotel they ran off to when the allegations first came out and her last memory of the place was crying outside?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another begged for free stay. No morales, they know the hotel will get slated because of him but as long as they get their freebie!

Reactions: 23
I was going to email the hotel but not sure if it’s even worth the effort anymore. They’ve already enjoyed their freebie. If I remember right, when they did this trip last time the gifted hotels/cabins were really unapologetic about gifting them once told about Creepy and didn’t care as long as they got some advertising out of it.

Reactions: 18

Kicking myself not messaging them now, if they were half decent they may have requested no footage is to be uploaded as other hotels have in the past (unlikely but not impossible) . Roll on the next one 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I would be annoyed if I was the hotel ... sure they showed bits of the spa and a room... but how is that promoting the hotel or make others wanna stay there. Show the outside, the lobby, the rooms, the options available ... the spa properly without tit faced woman in Bath robes ....

Or don't they even expect that when gifting stays ?!!

Reactions: 15
There you go! Gifted.
If it’s only a nights stay - have they either booked additional nights (unlikely) or gone elsewhere I wonder?
Is this what he’s planning to do - stop in at hotels all the way up for a freebie stay so his kids can get warm & showered for a night?

Reactions: 16
In all honesty I am a bit jealous. I work so hard and all I do is cook from scratch, work to earn money, keep a nice house for my family. I will never in a million years be able to afford to take my family somewhere like that. Some days with the Ingram’s, the unfairness of their scam life does just grate
---
And even after all this ‘travel’ she still pronounces gnocchi as notch-ee
I know it's annoying but I'm betting your kids aren't already on the scrapheap, you haven't got a face like a plate and you don't have to crawl into bed with a man so insecure he looks up to Andrew Tate to justify his inadequacies. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.