The Ingham Family #32 From Florida to Ripon oh how a non situation changes things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see visitors posts. I think I am still blocked from when I tried to tell Sarah that they didn't travel, they went on holiday there is a huge difference. I would love to see the picture people are on about if someone can post it?

Reactions: 1
I’m a page or so behind but reading about Isabelle makes me so sad. I’m twenty (well, twenty this time next week!) and I never got to go out, ‘do’ any of that teenage stuff either when I was her age, my mum is overprotective of me due to my disabilities and refused to let me go out. Only now I’ve started going out and being independent.. it’s hard. I don’t have any friends, I’m so lonely and socially awkward and have no confidence in myself as a result. If someone asks me to go out it sets off my anxiety so I close myself off to everyone, even for my twentieth I’m doing nothing because... no friends, no confidence. I’ve vowed never to deny freedom to my own kids when the time comes and I would hate for Isabelle to feel the same because it’s an awful feeling, an awful thing to go through — and yet so easily solved.

Sending you a virtual tattle hug for your birthday!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m a page or so behind but reading about Isabelle makes me so sad. I’m twenty (well, twenty this time next week!) and I never got to go out, ‘do’ any of that teenage stuff either when I was her age, my mum is overprotective of me due to my disabilities and refused to let me go out. Only now I’ve started going out and being independent.. it’s hard. I don’t have any friends, I’m so lonely and socially awkward and have no confidence in myself as a result. If someone asks me to go out it sets off my anxiety so I close myself off to everyone, even for my twentieth I’m doing nothing because... no friends, no confidence. I’ve vowed never to deny freedom to my own kids when the time comes and I would hate for Isabelle to feel the same because it’s an awful feeling, an awful thing to go through — and yet so easily solved.
Happy birthday and trust me... it gets easier. My mum was the same!

Reactions: 3
Sarah looks like she had no idea what she is doing and poor Jace needs to be back home in his own cot and having a routine, you would think this was a photo of a new mum, not a mum of 4.

View attachment 12608
JUST GIVE THE CHILD A GODDAMN BOTTLE!!! THE POOR MITE IS STARVING!! This whole situation is making me so angry! Open your eyes to what is happening and feed your baby, you selfish cow!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I forgot she had another brother. I can't remember if he was the one who threatened to beat the tit out of their aunt publicly on Facebook.
The one making threats of violence was 'Damo', the other alleged Nonce in Lazy's life.

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion

Theres NO situation you all need to be calm
Chris has took me to Scarborough on a pig shitting farm

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I can't see visitors posts. I think I am still blocked from when I tried to tell Sarah that they didn't travel, they went on holiday there is a huge difference. I would love to see the picture people are on about if someone can post it?
Just make a fake account if she blocked you.

• Haha
Those pathetic, heartless, ungrateful pieces of tit!!!
He’s a baby ffs. He’s not ‘fussy’ or ‘not being a good boy’ or any of the other whiny bullshit you’ve come out with.

You chose to have a baby. Whether it was a good decision or not and whether you wish you hadn’t, you’ve got him now and he needs to to not be the selfish arseholes you are, put him first and actually look after him!!!

Aw Sarah hasn’t had a minute to herself and Chris can’t ‘get anything done’ (whatever he actually does) ?
Well so does every other person with a newborn. You just get on with it for your child!

Sorry you couldn’t afford the nanny you thought would be raising baby Cash Cow. Perhaps if Chris hadn’t been a creep and ruined your ‘business’ you could have afforded her and sat on your arse pretending that droning on to a camera and exploiting your kids is a career.

Sorry for the angry rant but the constant comparing has really got to me tonight!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Creepy’s head looks like it’s bandaged - why is it that odd shape?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.