The Ingham Family #317 Rinse your hair instead of the disabled, you greasy morons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Esme has been lied to all her life. Indoctrinated into a cult run by her greasy, creepy father and her sloppy slattern of a mother. She has lived most of her life in an echo chamber where the Inghams are famous & anyone who dislikes or disapproves of them is a troll and a jealous hater.

It's as unlikely that she would be capable of investigating what occurred for herself and reaching the correct conclusions as it is that she could sprout wings & fly.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Who buys themselves 7 pairs of pyjamas because they are 75% off. Shes got issues 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
‘Pull off the bosses christmasses ever’ - does he ever read back what he writes before hitting post 🤣Makes the whole thing all the more hilarious when he can’t even hold an argument.

He’s escaped the matrix but still working hours a day? He does realise there are millions of parents who work & manage to keep a family & home far better than either of those two manage. Also, they keep using this 20 minutes of the day excuse but it’s obvious nothing goes on. The vlog has been condensed into that time frame but enough is revealed to show what happens for the rest of the day.

As for Esme’s response on her TikTok, that girls going to be in for a real shock when she does finally realise that what people are saying is very much the truth about what her father did & what kind of man he is. No one will put her straight because she’s a child but she won’t be forever. I don’t doubt though that Izzy has probably had all sorts said now she’s an adult & would go some way into explaining the radio silence across her (public) social media profiles since becoming an adult.

Reactions: 30
What motorway route is that behind their house?

I have a few lovely large banners ready to go over the motorway bridges to warn folks entering the area that there's a beast about!!

If anyone has local knowledge bridges on the motorway! Must be on the motorway please.

10k flyers also ready to be distributed across Leeds I believe, Leeds town centre I do believe that's on New year's eve 😁

Pics to follow ✌

p.s. I am nothing to do with this! This has been done by ppl who do this every time there is a new person to name and shame! I'm just the Tattle updater 😂✌

Merry Christmas
Sarah and Chris
Love it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Who buys themselves 7 pairs of pyjamas because they are 75% off. Shes got issues 😂
Its worse than that. Not only does she have a shopping addiction she's clearing the shelved 4 days before Christmas during a cost of living crisis when the vast majority in the UK are struggling to buy gifts for their loved ones. She's a greedy, selfish witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don't know if I've missed comments, but why is it not a bigger discussion that Chris phoned the police because his trampoline blew away, and asked them if they could send "some big strapping lads" to help him 🤣🤣🤣 it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the next person to come forward about Chris was male.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
*ring ring ring ring*
Operator: South Yorkshire Police
Creepy: Oh hi I’m the powwow amazing nontent creator and all round famous YouTube star Chris Ingham
Op: Who?
Cr: Chris Ingham, famous vlogger, patriarch of the world famous Ingham Family
Op: ooooookkkkkkk what are you reporting, whats the emergency?
Cr: What it is right, my famous trampoline has blown over the fence and I’m a wimpy nonce, have no friends, have upset all my neighbours, and I’m not strong enough to get it back so I thought if you had a couple of pow wow big lads sat round the nick you could send them along for them to chop it up, clear it from the field and pop it in the skip at Doncaster nick. That ok?
Op: (stunned silence)
Cr: So you’ll be along in the next half hour? Only I’ve got to go Asda, Argos and Sainsbury’s cos the red hot Mrs has another click and collect, although it’d be good if your brokies could just get it on the way?
Op: I’m disconnecting this call and I’ll have your number blocked for spam calls to the emergency services.
Cr: What your not helping?
Op: Goodbye Mr Ingham

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Would Esme use the clown emoji?? Is this Creepy replying on her behalf and not giving a flying duck about the repercussions for 14 year old Esme? 😔.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
They seem keen to be avoiding sharing where they are going with having part 2 of tonight’s vlog posting up tomorrow. I’m guessing another gifted stay somewhere. Will be interesting to see what goes up on Xmas eve as if not included in tomorrow’s footage, footage of where they are should be up by Xmas Eve’s vlog. I do wonder if will try and fill the gap until they are safely on their way home.

People want festivities this weekend of all weekends, not the latest click bait drama that probably could have been included in the vlog tonight. I cannot believe he called the police about his trampoline though 🤣 Why not knock on one of his many neighbourhood friends to help carry it back? They’ve all but confirmed they don’t have any friends in that village at all 🤣

I can’t get over the fact he’s gone about his day knowing he’s just left it where it is. It looks like farm land, I can’t see a farmer would be too impressed that no one has bothered to move it. Common sense says you try and get hold of the farmer to see if they’ll help you out. Failing that, his wife is a unit. Why didn’t he and Sarah go round and try and bring it back closer to their own garden? The older two girls could have helped as well. The trampoline when built weighs 153kg having a quick Google, that’s manageable in its built form to try and carry even if it takes a while.

I also cannot believe Sarah has swiped the shelves of cheap PJs just because they were reduced as well. Not too long ago, there was Chris trying to claim Sarah was barely into size 14 yet she’s bought 7 pairs of size 18s, you don’t buy clothes that are two sizes too big for the sake of it 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't know if I've missed comments, but why is it not a bigger discussion that Chris phoned the police because his trampoline blew away, and asked them if they could send "some big strapping lads" to help him 🤣🤣🤣 it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the next person to come forward about Chris was male.
And not only did he ask for big strapping lads but he asked them in the campest voice ever 😂😂 The campiness is ripping right out of him just now!!! All tha T feminine little voices and pouring into the camera thst he does. It’s GRINDR he needs to be on not Snapchat

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He has always insisted that he gets on well with the farmer whose field the trampoline has landed up in, so why didn't he call the farmer for help? Oh,yeah it’s becuae he’s a liar who liies about everything

Reactions: 28
Typical Ingham holiday, they are so bored they are arguing with randomers on social media. It's usually Lazy but this time it's Creepy and Esme.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If their plans were to go to Europe they may have had to change them as eurotunnel workers went on strike last night and part of thr m20 closed

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not only did he bother the police to ask them to come and move his own trampoline, he then called them back again to give them a progress report, letting them know that it was still there and would be there a bit longer while he buggered off. (Love the way Saz was at pains to point out it was the non-emergency number, as if that made it all ok.)

As if the police wouldn't have better things to do at the best of times, let alone in the aftermath of a storm.

If Creepy genuinely believed that it was important enough to call the police in the first place, then why would he think it was OK to just abandon the thing? (Even if someone was coming later to get it).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What motorway route is that behind their house?

I have a few lovely large banners ready to go over the motorway bridges to warn folks entering the area that there's a beast about!!

If anyone has local knowledge bridges on the motorway! Must be on the motorway please.

10k flyers also ready to be distributed across Leeds I believe, Leeds town centre I do believe that's on New year's eve 😁

Pics to follow ✌

p.s. I am nothing to do with this! This has been done by ppl who do this every time there is a new person to name and shame! I'm just the Tattle updater 😂✌

Merry Christmas
Sarah and Chris
Is it same ones who uncovered and made known how much of a wrong yin Cody L was? 🤞

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.