The Ingham Family #317 Rinse your hair instead of the disabled, you greasy morons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like an air BnB from esme's tiktok. Yesterday and today she's postedfrom the same spot but today's has a Christmas tree up
i think the tiktoks are just in the small landing between her and issy’s room. the bathroom is behind her

Reactions: 10
Some on that comment section are right charmers aren’t they. If you were feeling desperate and at the end of your tether you could be in real danger of being pushed over the edge by those empathy free simpletons

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It's very very clear they haven't intergrated into the community. My husband is a farmer and he knows everyone living on or around every single field they own or rent!! Every person living near their fields has his contact information and if something like this had happened he'd expect them to give him a call and he'd come out with a handler, lift it up and carry it back to where it belongs.
Farmers are generally decent people who will help out wherever they can. The fact they've lived there for several years but don't have the contact number for the farmer who owns that field tells you everything you need to know about him (we knew it all already)

He called the bleeping police about his trampoline 🥴 wetwipe

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Sarah trying to say she’s a size 16 but buys 7 pairs of pj’s for herself all a size 18 one pair for everyday of the week
Who the hell buys 7 pairs of pj’s for there self
Looks like the groomer just left the trampoline in the field, why would the police move it for ? Is it not his responsibility as it’s his property and can it now be classed as fly tipping?
She’s kidding herself on that she’s not a size 18!!

Reactions: 20
Fatz said they were planning to travel 2 hours that night and 3 the next day. So the fact Creepy g is back that same evening makes me think they all had to come back? I hope the RV engine blew up 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fatz said they were planning to travel 2 hours that night and 3 the next day. So the fact Creepy g is back that same evening makes me think they all had to come back? I hope the RV engine blew up 🤞🏻
Might teach them to just stay at home. Its been that storm so depending where they were headed that could have caused an issue

Reactions: 7
Might teach them to just stay at home. Its been that storm so depending where they were headed that could have caused an issue
Maybe the winds made the boot pop open whilst they were pootling down the motorway in the dark and all the presents plopped out.
So they've had to go back home so they can do their 67th click and collect at argos and raid the garage of doom in order to save Christmas 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s such a classless pleb. I don’t know any other “big” YouTubers that go in their comment section to insult anyone who doesn’t agree with them

Reactions: 19
I thought he had escaped the matrix and his money just rolls in.
He has commented on the latest slogmess and says "they have multiple businesses which take up monstrous amounts of time"

Make your bleeping mind up you munter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
WOW. Of course they believe it, because it's true! This confirms that the older children know, but have been brainwashed by the cult.
Yep.

Brainwashed about sums it up.

All it takes is a simple Google search for it to be proven that he was asking 16 year old children (because yes a 16 year old is still a child). The police even investigated it and released a statement saying it was true but there was nothing that they could do.

I do hope those children grow up and learn the truth for themselves.

Reactions: 27
My god. It's one thing having your wife and mother go to bat for you on the internet, but your minor child? Really? How absolutely disturbed and brainwashed does a child have to be to post replies like this without n ounce of shame?

She may be a horrible little girl, but I genuinely do feel so sorry for her. Instead of taking them off the internet and letting them have a normal life, their parents just kept them on there and continue to throw them to the wolves daily.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
#318 Chris Ingham - in his greasy little gnome pedalo era

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What motorway route is that behind their house?

I have a few lovely large banners ready to go over the motorway bridges to warn folks entering the area that there's a beast about!!

If anyone has local knowledge bridges on the motorway! Must be on the motorway please.

10k flyers also ready to be distributed across Leeds I believe, Leeds town centre I do believe that's on New year's eve 😁

Pics to follow ✌

p.s. I am nothing to do with this! This has been done by ppl who do this every time there is a new person to name and shame! I'm just the Tattle updater 😂✌

Merry Christmas
Sarah and Chris

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.