The Ingham Family #314 Once a groomer, always a groomer, except when it comes to their dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The school thing. He’s saying you won’t learn about the real world - why do GCSEs in subjects such as Economics & Business Studies exist then you fool. I’m the same age and studied Business Studies in college. Both are now options in schools if they wanted to as are subjects like Travel & Tourism etc. The school system isn’t perfect but if you are going to knock it, at least get your facts straight when doing so.

Also wanted to share this gem of a clip Chris Ingham “we don’t lie” - November 2023 Pull the other one Chris, you spend most of your life doing just that and have done for years. You couldn’t even look at the camera when you said that one line! A little bit further on they are talking about the viral Christmas video - Chris claims got them ‘tens of millions of views’. The vlog got less 900,000 views having a quick look and that holidays are more extravagant now than they were back then as well (Sarah did pipe up and say holidays were more extravagant in the background) 🤣 He could not lie straight in bed 🤣

I was offered an slot to have a shoulder replacement next Wednesday with a weeks notice. But my brother is very ill in hospital and might not survive for long. So I rang the hospital and said no and they said it will be in the New Year. I have to have it but a few weeks won’t make it worse.
But to cancel a child’s appt is so wrong. Neither of them care about their children ( she even made a nasty comment when talking about Mila )
They don’t realise the severity of long term damage if left. It doesn’t take long at all for bone damage to set in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
They had to take the kids out of school because Creepy got caught noncing, and he wanted to pretend he didn’t. In addition, him getting caught noncing meant they couldn’t afford it anymore.
The thing was the old two wasn’t even in mainstream state school they were in private schools which even if it’s not any better for exam results it is better for sport , music and drama which is something Esme was excelling in they said she was on the netball team

Reactions: 21
So, what’s their plan for when Sarah hits the menopause then? She can’t keep having children forever. I honestly don’t think, assume she had her tubes tied, any surgeon, even a private one would allow it to be reversed at her age with the number of children she has and her total inability to look after herself properly during pregnancy or after.

Just because you pay private doesn’t mean the person you see does whatever is demanded of them.

I’ve no children. I can’t have them. I’ve been pre-menopausal for years. They need to grow up and sort out the children they have. They’re never going to have the level of ‘fame’ they had before no matter what happens.

As for living rurally. Good luck with that. There’s no hiding when you do that. Forget shopping for a start, especially in places like B&M they simply don’t exist. Never mind healthcare issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thy should not be leaving Milas issues under any circumstances. Hips, from experience, can be very tricky things.
They caused her hip issue by being selfish in the first bloody place.

😡

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Two more things.
1. Especially giving permission to have her period details splashed all over YouTube.
The sad thing is, I reckon she is OK with it but that in its self is heartbreaking 💔
She has never known what its like to have a private life.

2. I am guessing that their big life change and the long driveway they hinted at is in Scotland or Ireland. I think they plant to move to a really remote spot.
---

Do we think now that Isabelle is 18 she has insisted on seeing her dad?
Yes..where else could she be? She has been away for the weekend a few times recently..she is either staying with her paternal grandparents or her dad.

Reactions: 17
Yes..where else could she be? She has been away for the weekend a few times recently..she is either staying with her paternal grandparents or her dad.
This all fits with Chris attempting to become a mega aggressive alpha twit of late who claims to be a millionaire and has made Esme his favourite. Something's happened and I can see how it could be a rival family back on the scene

Hopefully this one actually gives her driving lessons, encourages her to get an education and enables her to have a social life away from the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So when they were discussing privacy lazy

What I do know it lazy any creepy persistently moan about invasions of privacy and stalking but have a very long history of stalking abd invading peoples privacy. Do I agree with people invading their privacy, no, I don't! But they are prolific stalkers themselves and are happy to lie about where they aquire the information they get to dox people that piss them off.
I recently found Unique fam and was watching their videos soooo funny, then I saw a video explaining why she didn't do smug sarah anymore. Needless to say I think Chris and Sarah should have been arrested and paid compensation to that poor woman and her daughter....unbelievable what they did to them and her ex. The minghams just want praise all the time, they don't like the truth, but the parodies they did were harmless fun and the minghams over reacted. The minghams get all they deserve. They are definitely losing it now, Chris has obviously bullshitted sarah about this big plan because he knows he won't get a decent remortgage after the fixed rate runs out, not to mention the coercive control re tubes and babies......Sarah you are a bleeping LIAR so duck you and you are deluded and thick, can't believe you are so dumb to fall for your weirdo in the house lies. You lied throughout that boring vlog ....pisss off!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This all fits with Chris attempting to become a mega aggressive alpha twit of late who claims to be a millionaire and has made Esme his favourite. Something's happened and I can see how it could be a rival family back on the scene

Hopefully this one actually gives her driving lessons, encourages her to get an education and enables her to have a social life away from the camera.
I doubt they'll do much for her other than rebuild a relationship. They've not seen her for years.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know the exact time the word was said in the video
He said it twice - 16:24 & 16:32 approx. According to the transcript, that's when he starts the sentences containing that word, so it may be a second or two out from when he actually says that word but it's probably close enough for reporting purposes (if that's why you're asking.)

• Angry
They had to take the kids out of school because Creepy got caught noncing, and he wanted to pretend he didn’t. In addition, him getting caught noncing meant they couldn’t afford it anymore.
I 100% think they were probably asked to remove the girls because of the confirmed by the press and the police rumours about his Florida actions .

Private schools are businesses and parent power is strong , they have top notch Lawyers .

Plus Chris would have hated having to continue paying school fees even though the girls weren't there due to Covid .

Classic Inghams start getting into hot water with LEA , health visitors SS etc move area , system starts all over again

So is he her dad ?

Reactions: 12
£700k. Sarah bragged about putting down a 30% deposit and then claimed the mortgage would be paid off very soon about five seconds after they moved in.
I actually spit my drink out!

Good luck selling that in this economy!

Reactions: 15
So far I've got to them chatting about her tube reversal, changing Mila's hip appt because it's in December, Izzy's car, she knows the one she wants but hasn't seen it yet.

A huge life changing decision to be made, for the new year?? Very evasive, but mentions the van and travelling. Not sure what they're planning.

Also they'll be moving house within 2 years. He wants a loooooong driveway and a house in the middle nowhere for privacy.

Can't be bothered to watch anymore 🤣
TBH youtubers are so lax about security, they tell us when they are away, they show us the entire house layout, they often don't cover the children's school logos or tell us where they go to dance, football etc they move and then immediately do a tour so its easy to find it on the right move pages. They even sometimes show that they have no security system in place or where they keep spare keys

I think they maybe moving abroad soon or moving into some Victorian house in the middle of nowhere

Last edited:
£700k. Sarah bragged about putting down a 30% deposit and then claimed the mortgage would be paid off very soon about five seconds after they moved in.
I wonder how much that £500k mortgage through a subprime lender is costing per month?

Reactions: 13
I 100% think they were probably asked to remove the girls because of the confirmed by the press and the police rumours about his Florida actions .

Private schools are businesses and parent power is strong , they have top notch Lawyers .

Plus Chris would have hated having to continue paying school fees even though the girls weren't there due to Covid .

Classic Inghams start getting into hot water with LEA , health visitors SS etc move area , system starts all over again

So is he her dad ?
I could absolutely believe he'd be asked not to pick up the kids or attend any events but I honestly doubt they were asked to remove the girls because of the allegations or that parent power had anything to do with the children leaving the school.

My son goes to a private school, you get all sorts of kids going to them!

They left because Creepy didn't want to face up to what he did and the only way he knows how to deal with trouble is to isolate himself and his family.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.