The Ingham Family #30 Jace Has Ginge Hair, Sarah Had A Fanny Tear, Twat In A Hat Doesn't Care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her talking about her burger nips has made my 8 year old son laugh till he cries. 😩😅 And the drawing of the boob on the nipple shield box. 😅 Imagine the stress this woman is causing in prudes households. Why is she telling all these kids about her tits? 🤢
Especially when she said in the comment it said to talk about it on her Sarah says channel ... kids don’t need to know about her crusty nips and ripped vaj!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
That’s stupid voice he puts on makes me VOM.

‘Spect Isla fankou’ f*** off.

Don’t even get me started on ‘Jacey’ GAGS

• Sick
Reactions: 18
They's such hypocrites. Getting Isla to talk about plastic when their house is practically made of it? Have they been reading on here again? They are suddenly talking about cleaning the house. I need to get the image of Sarah's nipples out of my head. As if her 12 year old IFAM want to hear about that. Surely she should contact her midwife about that. She's only breast feeding because Georgie Fizz did. Is Rolo going to be his middle name?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
He can't even be bothered to edit a new thumbnail. That's the same picture he's used of lazy for 2 previous vlogs 😴 I thought this editing was a full time job?!

Wouldn't let me upload the large images in the same comment. I thought this job was on the same level as brain surgery, not sure a brain surgeon would use the same dirty tools over and over again 😏

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
My 13 year old must be suppressed then because she doesn't wear make up and has no interest in going to town with her mates.
My 12 and 14 year old girls are the same. They have no interest in plastering themselves in makeup and very occasionally go to town with their friends but still love going shopping with me.

Reactions: 2
He can't even be bothered to edit a new thumbnail. That's the same picture he's used of lazy for 2 previous vlogs 😴 I thought this editing was a full time job?!
View attachment 10157

Wouldn't let me upload the large images in the same comment. I thought this job was on the same level as brain surgery, not sure a brain surgeon would use the same dirty tools over and over again 😏
Always thought the thumbnail was meant to be actually from somewhere in that blog

Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice when she said Chris was upstairs changing the sheets!? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They had PEN Bolognese for tea 🤣 he's a very lot stupid is creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So mention of changing bedsheets today 😂 That tea looked absolutely hideous! 🤢 And yep you kept in Esme chugging out a bottle of fizzy juice then quickly getting out of shot and it sat on the side, teach your kids some manners and maybe how to use a glass!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Especially when she said in the comment it said to talk about it on her Sarah says channel ... kids don’t need to know about her crusty nips and ripped vaj!
Surely this is not appropriate material for a family channel.
Also why would their young audience even understand the whole concept of breastfeeding?!

Reactions: 7
I can't believe what I've just watched. It's always been so obvious that she was never going to breast feed, they must think people are thick, I honestly don't understand how and why they have got "fans". And don't get me started on that bloody cooking lesson, 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It is no ones intention to bad mouth Isabelle, however I do think we have a right to discuss certain things that are plainly obvious from watching the vlogs, especially those that contribute to poor health & emotional wellbeing.
As a mum of a teenager it pains me to see a 13yr old living under nothing short of a dictatorship.
Also if she’s not on duty babysitting the “girls” she’s babysitting her “stepdad” instead.
Now ,this would be my main gripe too.Poor kid has the family channel ,plus her own to worry about.Lazy and creepy obviously thought hers` would bring in extra income/THIS is what concerns me where Isabelle (and the others are concerned) ,like all vlogging family children ,they have no privacy ,no say in anything that`s done or shown ,and basically no natural childhood to enjoy.

Reactions: 8
I'm not a parent but shouldn't Jace be strapped into that rocker/seat? it definitely has buckles but they're not in use... i know he's only a newborn but surely he could still fall out?

• Heart
I’m actually curious seeing as Sarah has declared there was “no situation” why they're not planning their next M&G.
If I remember rightly When they started talking about these meet & greets Sarah said they were planning on visiting as many places over the U.K as possible, yet even before the allegations did they only manage 2?
I know they kind of gatecrashed the Lego Promotion thing Isabelle was involved in which was utterly despicable.

Now they have Jace i would have thought they’d be itching to show him off to all their 7yr old fans

Reactions: 15
I’m actually curious seeing as Sarah has declared there was “no situation” why they're not planning their next M&G.
If I remember rightly When they started talking about these meet & greets Sarah said they were planning on visiting as many places over the U.K as possible, yet even before the allegations did they only manage 2?
I know they kind of gatecrashed the Lego Promotion thing Isabelle was involved in which was utterly despicable.

Now they have Jace i would have thought they’d be itching to show him off to all their 7yr old fans

Also, no situation but that big special 1 million ifam event never occurred? Interesting 🤔

Reactions: 16
Why isn't Lazy using the Sarah Says channel to go on about her scabby and swollen nips?! 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm not a parent but shouldn't Jace be strapped into that rocker/seat? it definitely has buckles but they're not in use... i know he's only a newborn but surely he could still fall out?
Yes he should and he also shouldn't be having his day time naps in that chair either. He should be lying flat for the same reason as you shouldn't leave a baby in a car seat EVER if it is not in the car. The angle he is sitting up at when his neck muscles are not developed could mean his head flops forward and chokes him. If they bothered to read instructions that chair probably does recommend that you don't leave babies in it for long periods of time or let them sleep in it. If it doesn't then it should

Last edited:

1 wasn't theirs. They Hijacked Isabelle's SassyBelle meet and greet and turned it into an Ingham Family meet and greet. Selfish people. They only had 1 actual meet and greet. I hope they don't try and do another. A newborn baby doesn't need to be subjected to a roomful of screaming, germy people.

Reactions: 7
Yes he should and he also shouldn't be having his day time naps in that chair either. He should be lying flat for the same reason as you shouldn't leave a baby in a car seat EVER if it is not in the car. The angle he is sitting up at when his neck muscles are not developed could mean his head flops forward early and chokes him. If they bothered to read instructions that chair probably does recommend that you don't leave babies in it for long periods of time or let them sleep in it. If it doesn't then it should
My twins slept in there car seats since birth till they were about 5 months old as they wouldn't settle in there mosses baskets I used to put them next to the on washing machine and every 2 hours between feeds I used to put another aash in for white noise lol I never knew back then it was dangerous tho as there wasn't no internet then luckly both turned out fine tho

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.