The Ingham Family #30 Jace Has Ginge Hair, Sarah Had A Fanny Tear, Twat In A Hat Doesn't Care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It goes to show though she doesn't have a mind of her own. Sarah brought her all that make up for Christmas, not just a little to experiment with, a ton of it. She hardly uses it but it was what Sarah wanted to Isabelle got it.
The review on Sassy Belle she did just after Christmas was so cringe worthy. I have son's but if I had a daughter I would make sure she knew what she was doing and at the very least, what each bit of make up was. She slapped it on clearly in a manner that showed she had no clue what she was doing and had not done it often. Sarah likes to give the impression that Isabelle has teenagery things and is allowed a bit more freedom than the other 2 but she isn't. She is really treated the same

Just a thought, I wonder if creepy named the baby after his mum. Jane/Jace...
Im not keen on the name at all. Have we seen her use the expensive pram yet?

As far as i know they havnt been out yet. Only to janes for a takeaway

No but to be fair she's got a second degree tear and stitches. I'm not one to stick up for Queen Ass Sitter Onner but I had stitches with my first child and the recovery was more painful than the Labour. There was no way I wanted to be out pushing the pram around.
I'm sure it will get a very lot of use in the coming months when she does her multiple daily trips to Matalan and Poundland for all her useful bits and bats.

Reactions: 10
She’s gonna be one of those mums that uses the pram to fill with shopping and then makes the toddler walk isn’t she, We’ve all seen those people 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s gonna be one of those mums that uses the pram to fill with shopping and then makes the toddler walk isn’t she, We’ve all seen those people 😂😂😂
Or uses it for shoplifting... Iv known people do that

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No but to be fair she's got a second degree tear and stitches. I'm not one to stick up for Queen Ass Sitter Onner but I had stitches with my first child and the recovery was more painful than the Labour. There was no way I wanted to be out pushing the pram around.
I'm sure it will get a very lot of use in the coming months when she does her multiple daily trips to Matalan and Poundland for all her useful bits and bats.
Crossed my legs just remembering... I had failed forceps and emergency section... Stitches everywhere!

Tried to waddle to the park with him and ended up in tears half way.

Sat in the garden a lot though as he had jaundice and needed the sunshine

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
As far as i know they havnt been out yet. Only to janes for a takeaway
Ah yes the Chinese takeaway they had that night then the next night he goes and picks up another Chinese takeaway to take home. Lovely breastfeeding balanced diet there!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would rather see a 13 year old that is allowed to be herself, allowed to visit mates, go to town, have mates over and dresses how she wants to dress rather than one forced to live a lie every day
oh of course. that's a given. I agree with everyone that she doesn't seem to have a strong sense of self because of the roles forced on her by her parents. She has no middle ground.

I just meant if that IS how she wants to dress and how she wants to act (play with dolls, LOL toys etc) then that's ok. I don't doubt, however, that she doesn't get to always do what she wants.

Reactions: 2
I really feel sorry for Isabelle. I really do. If I could take her away from them and have her live with me I would tomorrow. She's a good kid and always seems so genuinely grateful for all she has. I agree with all comments that she doesn't seem to have much say over her life, or what she does or doesn't do. I guess since all the "allegations" came to life about creepy they've tried to keep her away from that as much as possible as well, so keep her under literal lock and key. Its a shame for her it really is. Also mad how they've put in for their taxes now since its been mentioned on here. Hi Sarah hi Chris how are ya? 😅

Reactions: 7
Are Sarahs latest stories supposed to say ad gifted or something?

I tried to add screenshots but apparently the files are too large.

Last edited:
Pretty sure they said the girls helped choose the name? And there’s a few programmes about with characters in called Jace like shadowhunters.. which is where I’m assuming it came from🤷🏻‍♀️
And no not yet probably waiting for the weekend to do a super amazing walk with him and the girls🤷🏻‍♀️

Are Sarahs latest stories supposed to say ad gifted or something?
They should do yes.. although a lot of influencers seem to think if they say they got sent it then that’s pretty much the same thing🙄

I can see why it looks like a few defend them it's not - I've only been in this group just before xmas so not long I dont watch every single vlog I wouldn't give them that viewing but mainly because it bores the tit out of me so I cant say for sure what the bed sheets are like etc but tbh its trivial same as if Jace has a few Mark's on his baby grow _ when Sarah mentions Jace has a bad cold/lost weight/not urinating etc dont fret more than likely its bullshit for clickbate title and vlogging content nothing more as for Jace having a bath or been fed every 4 hours not been taken out yet etc we cant say what the midwife has told them and everyone is different some things mentioned in here has made me feel bad sometimes and I have to stop and think I do that am I gross or a bad mom? Luckily not many also alot of things said in here are incorrect - I do have anxiety and I always take people's comments to heart but tbh I love this group some comments in here make me laugh and make my day

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t see the need for Sarah to rush out, I think people are forgetting what it’s like to have a new baby or they haven’t had one. She would get hate if she was out with him everyday.

Reactions: 9
Hey guys, how do you report videos that are not properly disclosed as #ad and ad, or including paid promotion?? I can’t see any mention of it on the new Family Fizz video with an Intel computer, I’m not really a part of their thread on Tattle, but knew that the expert “reporters” were hanging out on this thread! (Happy to delete if too far off topic!! But I’ll be reporting any non disclosed ingham vids with the info too!)

Reactions: 1
That company she’s promoting on Instagram ( but not declaring she’s promoting) actually seem a cute little company. Shame they are about to be tarnished with the Ingham brush.

They really seem to be taking advantage of the smaller businesses lately

Hey guys, how do you report videos that are not properly disclosed as #ad and ad, or including paid promotion?? I can’t see any mention of it on the new Family Fizz video with an Intel computer, I’m not really a part of their thread on Tattle, but knew that the expert “reporters” were hanging out on this thread! (Happy to delete if too far off topic!! But I’ll be reporting any non disclosed ingham vids with the info too!)
ASA website has a complaints bit. They never do duck all though

Reactions: 4
That company she’s promoting on Instagram ( but not declaring she’s promoting) actually seem a cute little company. Shame they are about to be tarnished with the Ingham brush.

They really seem to be taking advantage of the smaller businesses lately

ASA website has a complaints bit. They never do duck all though
Thank you! We can only keep reporting these undisclosed ads!!!

Darren says in the video ‘this segment has been sponsored by Intel’

I think him saying it is them declaring, it’s better that he says it. Most people pop a tiny ‘ad’ in the corner or put it really far down in the description box so it seems like he’s been quite upfront with it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.