The Ingham Family #30 Jace Has Ginge Hair, Sarah Had A Fanny Tear, Twat In A Hat Doesn't Care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'BAD BREAST FEEDING STRUGGLES' And the countdown to bottle feeds begins...

Is it just me or does Jace look really drowsy?

Reactions: 16
Darren says in the video ‘this segment has been sponsored by Intel’

I think him saying it is them declaring, it’s better that he says it. Most people pop a tiny ‘ad’ in the corner or put it really far down in the description box so it seems like he’s been quite upfront with it.
Ah. Ok, I thought it had to be more obviously disclosed in the title and description too, but happy to be wrong!

Reactions: 3
“Bad breastfeeding struggles” Nah, you just can’t be arsed to do it

Reactions: 14
Sorry for my ignorance, but I think 'comforter' is the US term for a duvet blanket and I know what a cover for that is, but what do you mean by top sheet? Do you mean a mattress cover?
top sheet is the same as a flat sheet - or the unfitted sheet

Reactions: 2
Ah. Ok, I thought it had to be more obviously disclosed in the title and description too, but happy to be wrong!
It might be to be fair but the fact he mentions it twice is good enough for me (maybe not ASA though) I feel like it will reach more people him actually saying it and he did say at the end ‘that concludes the segment sponsored by intel’ so he made sure people understood.

I feel like maybe the ones in the title/description are for the videos where people have tried to be more sneaky with sponsored content eg. The inghams every time they do an ad haha.

Reactions: 1
'BAD BREAST FEEDING STRUGGLES' And the countdown to bottle feeds begins...

Is it just me or does Jace look really drowsy?
I haven't watched the birth vlog (though I had a chuckle at the Country Joe reaction vid). Did Sarah have Pethidine? If so that might go some way to explaining Jace's drowsiness and reluctance to feed. It took a few days for it to get out of my first baby's system especially as they administered it too late during labour; also the jaundice won't be helping.

Re: stitches. I had an episiotomy with my first baby and they stitched me up too tightly afterwards. That was a very lot painful and the skin began to pucker - my foof probably looked like a walnut at that point :( Luckily, after the stitches dissolved, everything returned to (sort of) normal.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
"He wasn't staying up to play or anything" Play?! Fockin play? He's 1 week old Chris you absolute sap.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Sarah Ingham has not been breast feeding ! Tonights vlog Is the set up to her telling us she’s transferring to bottles . Yaaaaawn ! Lies lies and more lies

• Angry
Reactions: 11
It might be to be fair but the fact he mentions it twice is good enough for me (maybe not ASA though) I feel like it will reach more people him actually saying it and he did say at the end ‘that concludes the segment sponsored by intel’ so he made sure people understood.

I feel like maybe the ones in the title/description are for the videos where people have tried to be more sneaky with sponsored content eg. The inghams every time they do an ad haha.
I don’t really like family vloggers doing paid promotion at really, when you think of their main viewers being kids. I mean here in the uk tv adverts and advertising for children was a whole big thing a few years back and there are really strict guidelines now.
That’s just an opinion thing though! I think most channels try to be quite good about it, just some that try and take the Mickey

Reactions: 5
And so the breast feeding excuses begin.

Just bottle feed him, no one cares

He’s looking more ginger every day imo

Never known someone have so many builders out. I’m in a new build and they won’t just come out for broken tiles because that’s something you could have broke. They come out purely for stuff involved with the house settling like cracks, joints showing through, creaking floorboards etc etc

Reactions: 17
"Cooking class with daddy and Isla" yes. Yummy. Over cooked mince with a jar of dolmio sauce on top. Yes. Cooking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Am I seriously being given a lecture on not wasting plastic by a child who has had more LOL dolls in the last year than hot dinners (literally)???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Am I seriously being given a lecture on not wasting plastic by a child who has had more LOL dolls in the last year than hot dinners (literally)???
Just got to this bit. They are deffo reading everything we say are here lmao they are truly so transparent.

Reactions: 9
Her talking about her burger nips has made my 8 year old son laugh till he cries. 😩😅 And the drawing of the boob on the nipple shield box. 😅 Imagine the stress this woman is causing in prudes households. Why is she telling all these kids about her tits? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Yeah, really didn't need to hear about Sarah's nipples at dinner time.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
No but to be fair she's got a second degree tear and stitches. I'm not one to stick up for Queen Ass Sitter Onner but I had stitches with my first child and the recovery was more painful than the Labour. There was no way I wanted to be out pushing the pram around.
I'm sure it will get a very lot of use in the coming months when she does her multiple daily trips to Matalan and Poundland for all her useful bits and bats.
I have to agree there. With my youngest I had a ventouse delivery and had to have an episiotomy and stitches and let me tell you the recovery was more painful then the c-section I had with my eldest.
My colleagues at my work place kept asking when I was bringing in my daughter so I could show everyone and I think it was like 2 weeks after because walking was extremely painful.
Even now I still get the occasional painful niggles in that area!

Reactions: 3
So what’s more annoying, creepy’s Prinny voice or lazy’s Jace voice?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why can't she just say 'look, I'm bottle feeding.' surely aslong as that baby is getting the nutrients he needs to grow then noone really cares.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.