The Ingham Family #298 I want to embarrass her, I want to find her - Isabelle Ingham 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must admit, mine are in their 30s and they did take the babies for the night to the nursery, they would bring them to you if breast fed, but if bottle fed they would feed them. Maybe dependent on the area you lived in?

Reactions: 9
His sense of grandeur is startling, worrying and laughable in equal measure. In the world of YouTubers he is a small fish, Mr Beast has 178 million subscribers and his latest video was watched by 81 million, THAT is successful and I can imagine if he wrote a book it would fly off the shelves. The Ingham family have 1.3 million subscribers and the latest video was watched by 33k. The stats speak for themselves, they haven’t gained subscribers in any number since 2019, he needs to get a grip of himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I must admit, mine are in their 30s and they did take the babies for the night to the nursery, they would bring them to you if breast fed, but if bottle fed they would feed them. Maybe dependent on the area you lived in?
It definitely used to be a thing, but like you say yours are in their 30s, Izzy isn't quite 18. I would be really surprised to hear of anyone who gave birth in an NHS hospital that had a nursery which cared for babies overnight in the last 20 years. But Sarah does seem to live in a fantasy land, so those sort of stories are to be expected.

Reactions: 8
I personally can’t wait for all the “adult” ifam that bought his book to start messaging them regarding why it’s not working for them
Should be good reads

Reactions: 20
His sense of grandeur is startling, worrying and laughable in equal measure. In the world of YouTubers he is a small fish, Mr Beast has 178 million subscribers and his latest video was watched by 81 million, THAT is successful and I can imagine if he wrote a book it would fly off the shelves. The Ingham family have 1.3 million subscribers and the latest video was watched by 33k. The stats speak for themselves, they haven’t gained subscribers in any number single 2019, he needs to get a grip of himself.
He definitely sees himself as someone who is as popular as Mr Beast and Pewdiepie. Actual Youtubers who have plenty of 10k + days. The difference is actually hilarious.

Reactions: 14
My oldest is almost 30 and no-one took him off for the night, all the babies slept in plastic cribs next to the bed. Even when my youngest was born and I spent almost 2 weeks in ICU once I was back on the ward my baby slept beside me in her little crib.
My first was born 34 years ago. I was offered some sleep by them taking my baby to the nursery but I refused. I do understand some mothers would require their baby to be looked after, if the mother is unwell etc, but I don’t expect Lazy had that excuse.

Reactions: 4
Multi Level Marketing. Nutrimetics, Herbal Life, Mary Kay, Amway, Avon (back in the day) All MLMs. All scams.
Another one was Golden Products a bit like Amway.
From 2006 to 2016 I set up an eBay business to help get myself out of debt. I turned over 60000 in 10 years by pinpointing the product of the moment and buying as much as I could. I also bought all the H And M designer collaborations every year ( even camping outside a shop wuth my sisters once) and sold for double the price. However EBay became saturated and that was the end of that. I paid tax on the profits and managed to clear my debts.
Sorry Chris you have come too late to these money making schemes you clown !

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He definitely sees himself as someone who is as popular as Mr Beast and Pewdiepie. Actual Youtubers who have plenty of 10k + days. The difference is actually hilarious.
He’s not even as popular as Alfie Deyes and he’s dropped some massive clangers in his day through being so out of touch with his demographic. That said, Deyes hasn’t groomed teenagers to my knowledge

Reactions: 12
Oh my good do we really think this tosser thinks he’s on par with Mr Beast? 😂😂😂😂😂

Imagine that 😂 The new Del Boy of Farble Mansion 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anybody who believes he's making several million pounds a year is obviously vulnerable.
If he is making that much, why isn’t he paying someone to follow them around with a camera and do the editing? He’s such a donut.

Reactions: 17
My ‘baby’ is a year younger than Isabelle and the staff were funny about watching them when I went for a wee let alone taking them for me.

Reactions: 12
Izzy's posted on Instagram. Looks like it's more photos from the day her and Esme went out on the train. It's almost as though she's trying to pretend she goes out more than she actually does.

4 days ago, same outfit and bag

1692711047918.png
1692711163994.png

Reactions: 15
Anyone remember when we found Sarah's princess party business ad.

Seems these two have always been the type to set up things, try and sell juice plus etc to make some quick cash.
---
Izzy's posted on Instagram. Looks like it's more photos from the day her and Esme went out on the train. It's almost as though she's trying to pretend she goes out more than she actually does.

4 days ago, same outfit and bag

View attachment 2397138View attachment 2397140
Yet she's meant to have been away all weekend and shared nothing. I get it if wants to keep her friends private but at her age it seems odd to me.

Reactions: 16
Anyone remember when we found Sarah's princess party business ad.

Seems these two have always been the type to set up things, try and sell juice plus etc to make some quick cash.
almost like they’re in that rat race they claim to have escaped 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've just put a £10k bet on 'Baybay Waybay' being officially named Matrix, with either Trixie or Mae for short. I won't be too upset if I'm wrong though, because I can simply just buy the special pamphlet of enlightenment and magic myself another 10k within a mere 24 little hours.

I can't quite believe that he's been titting about for years, idling his time on youtube, acting like a woman and taking insults from brokies when, all the while, he's been hiding this insane business acumen and keeping this magic formula for unlimited wealth under his stinking polyester beanie, just to stay relevant. What a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yet she's meant to have been away all weekend and shared nothing. I get it if wants to keep her friends private but at her age it seems odd to me.
Yep not even a post saying, best weekend ever, so many memories were made (blah blah blah) I wonder if they will say she was away with her imaginary friends, or the boyfriend who she was supposedly in a relationship with for months while travelling but then suddenly disappeared when she finally made it back home? 🤣

My first was born 34 years ago. I was offered some sleep by them taking my baby to the nursery but I refused. I do understand some mothers would require their baby to be looked after, if the mother is unwell etc, but I don’t expect Lazy had that excuse.
I suspect she’s watched too much call the midwife

This is the woman who thought the tv show Reign accurately reported history 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His fans are literally children all the meet and greet people and in the comments they state their age ffs 🙃🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.