The Ingham Family #298 I want to embarrass her, I want to find her - Isabelle Ingham 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
17,800 divided by 3 = 5,933.33333

5,933.33333 x 2 = 11,866.6667

I hope I’ve worked that out correctly.

1.1k out on his maths but I suppose when you earn 10k a day it doesn’t matter
I arrived at the same figure as you but as Christopher Malcolm achieved an A* he must be correct! 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
@mammaof3 had to borrow your picture.

Did they have nurseries where they took babies off to 18yrs ago or is she living in fantasy land, I know they did it probably when I was born but not 18yrs ago, I have 24 and 27 year olds, our babies stayed in plastic cribs next to our bed, midwives checked on us and I think someone comes and checks hearing but that’s it. Our babies had tags on so they couldn’t be taken off the ward for safety reasons
That was a facility for lazy Mothers like yourself Lazy.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I had my son 22 years ago (in Scotland), noone offered to take him anywhere. Subsequently had my daughter at home as the overall hospital experience was so uncomfortable.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
My oldest is almost 30 and no-one took him off for the night, all the babies slept in plastic cribs next to the bed. Even when my youngest was born and I spent almost 2 weeks in ICU once I was back on the ward my baby slept beside me in her little crib.

• Heart
My brothers 25 and no one took him anywhere while my mum was in hospital. Did she give birth to Isabelle in America becuase that's the only place I've seen this happen and that's in films

Reactions: 15
Chris Ingham went from grooming to being groomed by his idol Tate! Karma at it’s finest lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m just back from B&M and who should I bump into in the tat aisle? Only Vicky Beckham . She told me not to look so shocked, because shopping in B&M is what all the savvy rich people do to hold on to their money. No one wants any bespoke, one off pieces in their homes anymore , that’s so last century. She had to rush because she was meeting up with David who has seen the light and gets all his clothes in Matalan now. He’s looking after the pennies so the pounds look after themselves. She’s popping to Primark on the way home to get Harper some trainers and back to school stuff because no self respecting teenage wears Nike anymore. As she left she said “remember don’t be a brokie, be a G!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Poor Mila still has mottled skin on her face from that disaster of a trip to the artic in February from where they didn’t properly look after her.

They’ll never get the RV on any ferry nor will they be able to use it to travel around Scandinavia on those narrow roads.

The only obsession that thing should be having is his unborn child, getting those children and Isabelle properly educated and, get a real job to look after his family AND STAY AWAY FROM SOCIAL MEDIA AND MLMs.

(apologies to those with screen readers).

Reactions: 16
So on a public post he's just told everyone who might be gullible enough to fall for his Pyramid scheme marketing scam that everything on his You're Vile website is three times the price they could buy it themselves elsewhere. Puts me in mind of that time he told absolutely everyone in a video house tour about all the dodgy workmanship in their unfinished McMansion his handyman efforts has voided the builder's warranty on.

He has the IQ of a stuffed olive.
1692701948887.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I think people are assuming the Chris on the Oli site is Chris Ingham. They're different people, trying to flog the same tit. 🤣
Must be the name. I wonder if he’s a bald ginger in a stinky beanie too?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s such a selfish twit (in a hat). Why is he so set on going over to the Scandi countries this winter? Let’s face it it will be this winter & not one in the future if he gets his way when they will have a newborn, toddler and 4yo?! 😡 As usual it’s where HE wants to go and what HE wants to do. Time to start putting the kids first - these places will still be there in a few years when they are all a little older. The older girls will be ok but I just can’t imagine anyone wanting to do this with the younger 3 unless already living in these colder climate countries & therefore well equipped to manage (ie not living in a motorhome).

Makes me laugh as well he wants to cross over into Turkey as well, lots of people would manage it perfectly fine but he would probably land them in some sort of trouble. Fly over, hire a car & do some air bnb type accommodation. The distances he’s wanting to take them all is terrible especially with what is likely to be an under 1 and Mila in a cast next year 😡View attachment 2396779View attachment 2396781View attachment 2396782
#299 the twit in the hat

• Haha
  • Heart

Did they have nurseries where they took babies off to 18yrs ago or is she living in fantasy land, I know they did it probably when I was born but not 18yrs ago, I have 24 and 27 year olds, our babies stayed in plastic cribs next to our bed, midwives checked on us and I think someone comes and checks hearing but that’s it. Our babies had tags on so they couldn’t be taken off the ward for safety reasons
My oldest is 29 this year and wasnt taken to the nursery, my nephew who was 3 years older was, so it stopped in the early 90s?

Reactions: 9
All this money creepy is earning and yet his child has to beg for a tiny bit of drink because she is thirsty and her horrible witch mother snatched it back for herself 😡 watch at that beginning when Esme says with her hand can she have a tiny bit, if your child is thirsty buy them a drink ffs

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
It must be at least 30 years since I heard anyone mention a nursery in an NHS hospital, so once again Sarah is talking bollocks. There was a documentary on the Portland Hospital about 7 years ago that mentioned they had a nursery to look after the babies. I'm not sure it's something they still offer, but i'm sure Sarah will be able to tell us. As spending a few thousand for a private hospital birthing experience is pocket change when you're making 10k + a day. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So on a public post he's just told everyone who might be gullible enough to fall for his Pyramid scheme marketing scam that everything on his You're Vile website is three times the price they could buy it themselves elsewhere. Puts me in mind of that time he told absolutely everyone in a video house tour about all the dodgy workmanship in their unfinished McMansion his handyman efforts has voided the builder's warranty on.

He has the IQ of a stuffed olive.
View attachment 2396852
Nearly a 40 year old man posing like that for a pic what a wrongin

Reactions: 12

Nearly 15 years ago our hospital (UK) would take babies to nurses station (there was a big area behind) for new mothers to have a break but only if it was needed & there was no nursery. I was offered because at that point I was exhausted (was on the ward 3 days before & had a long labour) but couldn’t have him out of my sight & waited for Dad to arrive when wards opened to visitors. Nothing offered when I had the next one though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.