The Ingham Family #298 I want to embarrass her, I want to find her - Isabelle Ingham 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Big frank
1692381965281.png

TLDR
- HMP Ingham has gained three new inmates. Guinea Pigs Squeaky/Squeak/Squeaks, Treacle and Shadow/Pepsi have been sentenced to a life of neglect and cruelty with an unsuitable diet, poor hygiene and being passed from pillar to post when their owners go on holiday every five weeks.
- Isabelle and Esme were given day release to go shopping. Esme thinks she's Beltoft's version of Taylor Swift. She heard people shouting "it's Esme Ingham" across Primark.
- Sarah's friends take in packages for her. She has no idea who these friends are or where they live.
- A girl named Kimmie gave Sarah a few home truths. Anti bullying ambassador Isabelle wants to embarrass and fight her. This is the same 17 year old girl who jumps at her own shadow and can't walk to a camping site toilet alone.
- Chris and Sarah are both slags.
- Sarah gave Jace some new cars for being good and sleeping in his own bed. Mila, who has also been good and sleeping in her own bed, had to give him the present and got nothing for herself.
- Isla is an anxious mess. Jace's hairline is a mess. Sarah doesn't care about either. Chris is oblivious and too busy mowing the lawn.

Hi Steve 👋

This post by @Cheezychips is worth a shout out; (1) The Ingham Family #297 Mr Ingram never sees or responds to hate, Laters Dckhead. | Page 37 | Tattle Life

1692381686523.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Tattle really does live rent free in her head 😂 but she doesn’t read here. rant about Jason’s hair, maybe Isla should have a new bedroom, what’s with her being all mothering and doing Islas hair she doesn’t normally, definitely services involved, doing her hair, girls out shopping alone, kids have new pets. Oh my days!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I hate to say it but her saying “look at pat butcher” about Prinny made me laugh and I’m not happy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Eurgh - they really are scummy.

They contacted Amazon about the missing cage & Amazon refunded them. After being refunded, the seller of the cages (must’ve been 3rd party through Amazon?) contacted them and let them know they were sending out a replacement. Now at this point you’d surely have responded back to the seller and let them know not to worry as we’ve been issued a refund - not this lot obviously. Apparently Chris was buzzing this had happened 😡 Off he goes to order a 3rd one for them with the refund money.

After all that - the delivery driver has returned with the missing cage he’d forgotten to offload originally! So Sarah has decided to cancel the order they’ve put through with the refund so they don’t end up with 4 cages.

Now the decent thing, which I bet they won’t do is to refuse the cage being sent by the 3rd party seller so it can be returned to them. Set for life my arse & to publicly share in the vlog as well - they really do have no shame!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
She’s got such a bleeping cheek to call someone a bully when she herself is the biggest bully going, who the duck does she think she is , she wouldn’t say all this to anyone’s face , she’s the bully granny groomer Jane her husband is a groomer look at your own life before you call anyone a bully you stupid women

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Omg I can't believe lazys trying to educate people on how to say Esme. She's got some nerve she can't even be bothered to educate her children.
Jason knows no different, he's always had long hair and creepy constantly wears a hat so Jason never sees his hair.
Get his hair trimmed and stop pulling it tight in ponytails they're causing his hairline to recede.

Reactions: 31
No one is BULLYING Jace…FFS. It lazy as the useless mother that people are having issue at platting his hair constantly and not taking it out at bedtime so it’s now falling out.

It was only a few weeks ago she wanted to cut Jace’s hair and they were all debating it, rather than speaking to Jace and convincing him that it would be better to have his hair cut so no more tugs and won’t need brushing everyday and will grow nice and thick. He would look less disheveled and those glasses would probably suit him better if he had a traditional boy style cut. But she’s just too Lazy and thinks the haters will win if she actually goes gets it done.

Lazy prefers to keep playing the victim that they’re being trolled for no reason. Jace having long hair was never HIS choice he wasn’t even 2 years old and she had it scrapped back in scrunchies on top of his head!

24572D21-A3F0-4302-9590-0275C5B2B6FA.jpeg

The cage where they sleep is also hard up against a radiator.

Personally they would be better moving that unless sofa downstairs next to the patio doors and putting them there, least they may have a chance of getting some fresh air if the piggy’s are there rather than in a room where a child barley ever sleeps or goes in to.

Reactions: 30
Brains of Britain teaching everyone about é, doesn't even know the difference between a hyphen and an accent.

They are actually called diacritics but don't want to blow her mind too much (we know you read here Sarah)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Brains of Britain teaching everyone about é, doesn't even know the difference between a hyphen and an accent.

They are actually called diacritics but don't want to blow her mind too much (we know you read here Sarah)
And if she would really know basic words in French she wouldn’t have butchered the word maman either. Just Google maman pronunciation and a ton of videos pop up with the correct pronunciation. Maybe Lazy should make Google part of her schooling curriculum.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
For the love all Ingham’s……. How in the hell can these low lives even attempt to comprehend that the poor little piggies can be adequately housed. Mouth almighty lazy was ‘surprised’ at how much poo was in the pen. It’s more disconcerting she hadn’t thought of their urine output and that the padded fleece was all that protected her carpet and eventually floorboards was grossly inadequate. Please can @mummyoffourgirls rescue the piggies. Tattlers will undoubtedly reimburse you. Inhaling the stench (Creepy not the piggies) must be compensated.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
No one is BULLYING Jace…FFS. It lazy as the useless mother that people are having issue at platting his hair constantly and not taking it out at bedtime so it’s now falling out.

It was only a few weeks ago she wanted to cut Jace’s hair and they were all debating it, rather than speaking to Jace and convincing him that it would be better to have his hair cut so no more tugs and won’t need brushing everyday and will grow nice and thick. He would look less disheveled and those glasses would probably suit him better if he had a traditional boy style cut. But she’s just too Lazy and thinks the haters will win if she actually goes gets it done.

Lazy prefers to keep playing the victim that they’re being trolled for no reason. Jace having long hair was never HIS choice he wasn’t even 2 years old and she had it scrapped back in scrunchies on top of his head!

View attachment 2388972

The cage where they sleep is also hard up against a radiator.

Personally they would be better moving that unless sofa downstairs next to the patio doors and putting them there, least they may have a chance of getting some fresh air if the piggy’s are there rather than in a room where a child barley ever sleeps or goes in to.
My impression of the situation is that that is the exact reason they have put them in Islas room. She has never ever slept in it. Sarah put her foot in it admitting the room hasn't been deep cleaned in over a year. No way Chris would leave it that long if they were regularly in and out of there.
Isla says her lines telling us she wanted her room to watch TV.
I honestly think those children are told that they are actors and sometimes have to say lines.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It's been a while since we got a rant, but what a good one that was. 7 minutes of Big Saz not responding to negativity. Still can't get her head around the idea that nobody is suggesting Jason is now identifying as a girl (although we all know she wishes he was. Lazy loves dressing her dollies in cute littul dresses). But pointing out the state of his unkempt matted hair. And like it or not, he is an extremely feminine child. Chris is very effeminate. But doesn't look like a woman (apart from the moobs). Jace DOES look like a girl.

No Creepy in the video and Lazy seemed very on edge. That in addition to the older two going out the previous day, I'd say it's looking more like social services are involved

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
My impression of the situation is that that is the exact reason they have put them in Islas room. She has never ever slept in it. Sarah put her foot in it admitting the room hasn't been deep cleaned in over a year. No way Chris would leave it that long if they were regularly in and out of there.
Isla says her lines telling us she wanted her room to watch TV.
I honestly think those children are told that they are actors and sometimes have to say lines.
did I imagine it or did someone on these threads AGES ago say that Sarah tells them they are literally part of a reality show and there’s their online life and their real life 🤔

Sarah saying she wasn’t bothered then going on to show she was very bothered indeed

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Which one is more ridiculous…
Entrepreneur 🤣
Momma🙄
1.3M stong 🤔last time they had 1M views was nearly 5 years ago!! At least 1M of those must be dormant subs given they can barley reach 50K on vlogs that have been up for months.
7FBA8F51-592A-4D1A-89A3-D425094B8F05.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
It’s always interesting when a “haters” comments gets way more likes than an inghams comment, shows their ifam to ‘trolls’ ratio 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.