The Ingham Family #296 Creepy has 2020 vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why he hasn’t done a van tour yet, the Ifannys have been asking for one since they set off and with the views being so low you’d think he’d jump at the chance to increase them.
After his genius idea to remove a handrail for a chopping board, I for one cannot wait to see what other super duper upgrades he’s done to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Frigging hell this tit coming from Sarah "My husband doesn't even feel like he can kiss the children goodnight because he is branded as inappropriate. It's disgusting the things they say. I am constantly told by friends and fans to stop justifying myself but I feel like I have to."

Err your husband isn't after kissing the children he wants to duck them!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Frigging hell this tit coming from Sarah "My husband doesn't even feel like he can kiss the children goodnight because he is branded as inappropriate. It's disgusting the things they say. I am constantly told by friends and fans to stop justifying myself but I feel like I have to."

Err your husband isn't after kissing the children he wants to duck them!
He's always touchy-feely, hands-on with his teenage stepdaughter ... never really bothers with his own kids.
(I have nothing against step parents being affectionate with their step kids, but this is Chris we're talking about and he didn't get the Creepy name by accident!)

Reactions: 36
He's always touchy-feely, hands-on with his teenage stepdaughter ... never really bothers with his own kids.
(I have nothing against step parents being affectionate with their step kids, but this is Chris we're talking about and he didn't get the Creepy name by accident!)
He's a full on sex offender him like trying it on with underage girls like he did the bastard needs locked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Top 100 baby girl names within the last year in the UK… new baby’s name has to be on here. Every other of their girl’s names is, so I don’t think L&C are creative enough to come up with anything different?

IMG_7074.jpeg

Reactions: 6
What do you mean there might not be a video until Sunday ?? This is the Ingram family don’t you know?? They upload EVERY day, they are DAILY vloggers, they are practically the ONLY ones who upload EVERY day because it’s sooooooo demanding!! Isn’t that what Christopher always says??!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Probably meand tuesday then because it will be up to late for them to even bother because every Ifam is asleep, and monday is their always day off no matter what.
---
He did say it might not be until Sunday

Reactions: 7
I think it’s what others have said they are trying to sneak back into the country
Someone said up thread she’s been internally reported to consultant with pictures of her leg/bp results and claiming she spoke to them and all was fine. IF that’s true they’ll have got into trouble for lying about being fine and given emergency appointment. Assuming ferry let’s her on. She can claim to just be fat but she was looking very unwell and the ferry can’t risk anyone being ill as gp only and she can’t go on fast services after 28 weeks.

Last time it was because they got stopped at border and we never saw the van of doom 1.0 (DPD) again until he decided to sell to fund the van of doom 2.0 (RV)

Reactions: 20
If they miss 3 days it could be the beginning of the end, people don't stick around if videos aren't coming out. Views will be down

Reactions: 21
So it's looking like another no show, so they're definitely hiding when they're coming back on the ferry, probably didn't want people alerting the authorities about her looking so I'll or her symptoms. Wouldn't surprise me if creepy locks her in the "garage" and pretends it's just him and the kids.

Let's hope for that babys sake, because if I'm honest I'd really don't give two hoots about her, the first thing she does when she arrives back is head for the nearest hospital and gets herself checked out. That's one of the things that bothers me the most, none of those kids chose to come into this world or live that life, they can't advocate for a healthy lifestyle, that should be the parents job. Certainly that unborn baby.

My daughter has just, I say just it's been 3 weeks and what a 3 weeks, found out she's pregnant, in those 3 weeks she's suffered a bleed and thought she'd had a miscarriage, after a scan they think it may have been twins and she's lost one, as the area the of the bleed is as big as the baby, then the following week she started bleeding again, the first thing she did was head to the drs/hospital. Wasn't pick up a camera and vlog it. Now being young and her first, she's read caffeine is bad for the baby, soft ice cream, so not one drop of it has past her lips. She's changed her eating habits to give her baby the best start, before it's born. Lazy has never put any of those babies before herself, before or after their arrival.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I always say it's risky going too long without any sort of upload, one day even their most obsessed ifam will forget about them/move on. You'd think they'd get the girls to film something to be uploaded to one of their channels, they are probably bored out of their minds so it would at least give them something to do.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.