The Ingham Family #296 Creepy has 2020 vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry only just seen msgs , as of Sunday the gate was still broken , my roamings rubbish too am having a couple of weeks in benidorm so unfortunately not gonna be around to welcome them home šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Sorry only just seen msgs , as of Sunday the gate was still broken , my roamings rubbish too am having a couple of weeks in benidorm so unfortunately not gonna be around to welcome them home šŸ¤£
I can feel your sense of devastation at that coming through my screen.
No honest.
šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Brilliant title,

As they are such famous vloggers and vlogging is their job, why don't they have unlimited data? Why the need to buy add ons?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you GreenCrow for another great recap.

Just marking my place by resharing the horrible hair loss suffered by Jace. šŸ˜”

View attachment 2357272
Now we know his balding patches are probably down to the tight pony tails lazy drags his hair back into but I do wonder if itā€™s weaker because of such a poor diet, Iā€™m sure you can have hair loss due to diet, and letā€™s face it they donā€™t eat a healthy diet

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Even without an upload for 2 days those views havenā€™t made much of a jump. 29k views where heā€™s used his teenage stepdaughter in a bikini as a thumbnail speaks volumes that nobody cares anymore. There is only one comment Iā€™ve seen asking about missing vlogs as well.

Only downside is that I expect all is not well with Sarah and he will milk that clickbait once back in UK. They wonā€™t risk it before they arrive back into the country.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Yes. The rants are pretty entertaining. Grab some popcorn and enjoy. ā€œIf ah wan a burga for ma tea, al ā€˜ave a burga for me teaā€
And then, if you're really special like me, you'll find yourself singing that to yourself as you wander down a (usually unoccupied) staircase in your place of work in the middle of the night, only to be confronted by baby doctors looking at you like you're weird.

Still get looks from one or two of them sometimes. I'm okay with this. Though I often want to just walk past and whisper "BURGAH!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I havenā€™t, what did she say? Iā€™m in an LGBTQ+ relationship so Iā€™m curious. :)
She was wittering on about inclusivity etc then at the end of it she then said something along the lines of ā€œeven those LGTBQ lotā€ said something else with a funny look on her face and then laughed. You have to see it as it was her mannerism.

It was then I knew if any of her children were gay they could never come out to her as she was clearly homophobic and would disown or humiliate them.

It was a few days before the boyfriend reveal
---
In the context that Chris has been exposed publicly as a child sex predator, every vlog they put up is pretty astonishing.
---

Hi, Steve! Nope - heā€™s not famous enough, they couldnā€™t give a monkeys about him.
They were famous enough for this massive own goal šŸ¤£

Comment sections every where were brutal

Reactions: 18
Brilliant title,

As they are such famous vloggers and vlogging is their job, why don't they have unlimited data? Why the need to buy add ons?
Exactly.If he`s (Chris) been planning on this super duper extravaganza of an adventure ,wouldn`t you ensure you had all your i`s dotted before you left?This is their bread and butter (meagre as it maybe right now) ,how can he be so nonchalant? :unsure: To brag about this incredible journey ,and all the "pow/wow" vlogs that he`d be posting ,he`s got to be some kind of stoopid to a/put his family through this boring stifling stint in theRV ,and then not return immediately his wife and unborn child are at risk ,and the views are dire!! Creepy ,you`re so fond of the word "fool" ,well ,it`s the perfect description of you "man"!!!

Reactions: 20
They were famous enough for this massive own goal šŸ¤£

Comment sections every where were brutal

That was funny. They have no understanding that the ā€˜journalistā€™ was conning them, and was putting them out there as a freak show, to elicit exactly that kind of response from the public. I wonder how they imagined it would turn outšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone that's on the 3 network, know how roaming abroad works? I'm with EE and if I don't do anything, I get charged a daily fee for using Internet abroad, but I can also add a monthly roaming add on which is 1 price for the month and much cheaper.
Chris has said before that he needs to buy an add on every single day and he can only do it at a ridiculous time like 3am or something.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Iā€™m sorry but I donā€™t remember you asking our permission to have a holiday at such a vital time of tattle news? I do hope you will be home in time for spudulikeaā€™s birth?
Give her a break she is exhausted after picking up Nextorders for LazyšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ but I would have gotten her a golden throne if she got a new security camera facing that hole in the gate

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Congratulations @michanson
View attachment 2357235

TLDR
- The Inghams didn't upload yesterday or today so it's likely they're heading home. Chris has blamed today's missed upload on the van broadband having a "service update". All roaming services are 'effected' until Sunday so our ears will get a rest from all the screeching. They can't possibly buy data and service station Wi-Fi isn't good enough. There are amazing videos to come, including the VAN TOUR. Woooooohhhhoooooooooo!!!
- Sarah has missed at least two antenatal appointments due to the trip. The midwife is absolutely fine with it. She was very tired in Wednesday's vlog.
- It's been a fairly boring week with the Inghams. They visited the campsite swimming pool, visited the town Madeleine McCann vanished from to film the church and have a Chinese, visited a couple of beaches and went to Spar for paprika potatoes so they could recreate the 2020 trip.. Portuguese coves and beaches are low down.
- The van was broken into by a drill wielding Frenchman dressed in a balaclava. He conveniently stole Chris's phone. Half naked Chris shouted a very lot of bad words and then had to be comforted by vanlifers. None of the kids nor Lazy woke up. I think someone has been watching CrimeWatch repeats on Youtube. It's a made up story for insurance purposes.
- Sarah did another Q&A. Isabelle wants to be at the birth of Aurora/Nova/Morwenna/Primrose/Taylor but Esme went mad and told her she isn't allowed to go. Sarah isn't having a home birth because the midwife won't let her she doesn't want to upset Jace and Mila. The unfinished wardrobe room will be the baby's nursery.

Hi Steve šŸ‘‹ I'm sure you'll agree with me when I say your son is incredibly thick. Tell him to stop embarrassing himself.

Creepstopher learn the difference you massive head bleep. Do the right thing and send your kids back to school.
View attachment 2357107View attachment 2357110

Credit to @Cheezychips
View attachment 2357136

I want to end this post with something a little different if that's ok. Ten years ago Chris directed an extremely homophobic term at a 19 year old Harry Styles, likely due to jealousy. Harry had already had the last laugh with his incredibly successful career versus Chris's, which never really took off. Harry is an incredibly generous man and has donated millions of pounds raised during his Love on Tour world tour to charity. Chris can't even afford a cold 99p burger for a homeless person at Christmas anymore.
View attachment 2357161View attachment 2357159
I've missed greencow's recaps the most I think. That & Malcolm Conkers' snark.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.