The Ingham Family #294 Drones are dropping faster than towels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh creepy did you dream of Florida when you were in that 2 Bob knock off American Diner??????and Lazy did you not take the hint Mewa didn’t want to be filmed when she hid her face and finally tried to push the camera away - the biggest two are just turning into pouty desperate model wannabe’s - Isla, sitting on the floor in tonight’s slog playing with 2 year old toys -she wasn’t even playing with Mewa - Jace, nothing to add to what has been said many times - they really are just going through the motions now because they don’t know what else to do - I bet the house will be on the market when they get home saying they don’t feel safe (as the gate kicked in)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
#295 - No gate, no mate, all they have left is click bait that’s always late!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
This is the information I found on traction alopecia. Mind you I am not a hair expert by any means but the descriptions below are very telling:

“Traction alopecia is hair loss that's caused by repeatedly pulling on your hair. You can develop traction alopecia if you often wear your hair in a tight ponytail, bun, or braids.”

“How do I know if I have traction alopecia?
Signs of traction alopecia include: a receding hairline typically around the forehead, temples, or nape.”
I know a little girl who had one of the braids (popular in most Spanish holiday spots) like Isla has mentioned she wants - anyway they got home and she told her mum it was hurting so the mum said she would undo it - picked it up and the whole thing came off in her hand - it had been put in so tight it was pulling the whole time

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Why does the Ingham family never give/ receive birthday cards? Has anyone ever seen cards displayed at home / in the van? This is one thing I look forward to, opening cards with messages from family and friends.
A few years ago the girls would make or write card to each other for Birthdays.
And this year(?) we have the imfamous white cardstock with Islas full name on it in front of her present (or was it jace's?)

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Did you see Isabelle's comment saying they weren't driving at the time? You can see his hair stuck out like it's in the wind
That may be slightly more believable if they weren’t actually on the road (as well as the hair blowing as it would do) 🤥

Reactions: 21
Can someone explain this picture for me?
Just proves what we all knew, that they don’t get seat belted in while they’re travelling.

And if Isabelle is stating that they weren’t driving, then she’s a liar just like her mother & step father.

Reactions: 33
Why does the Ingham family never give/ receive birthday cards? Has anyone ever seen cards displayed at home / in the van? This is one thing I look forward to, opening cards with messages from family and friends.
They have no friends that’s the point , 7 people in the family and not 1 friend

Big Sarah got caught years ago buying cards for I think it was for Jaces 1st birthday and she wrote them herself pretending they were friends and flashed them on camera in a vlog , what she didn’t know was that the girl she bought them from in the card factory was watching the vlog seen them and called her out in the comment section so she’s been scared to try same plan again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
The picture of jace with his head out the window and they apparently wasn’t driving shows that they either photoshopped that photo or the liars take either one because we know they do both

Reactions: 14
Granny commented about Jace the other day - at least she’s all but admitted his speech isn’t perfect unlike his own mother 🤣 If that’s him being the ‘sweetest big brother’ to Mila I’d hate to see him on a bad day because all we see from the vlogs is ear grabbing, toy snatching, attention seeking & the rest of it on a near daily basis and that’s the best 20 minutes of the day they have!

He could have been a really lovely boy and he was once when he was much smaller but he’s never been given the opportunities of being in social situations early on to learn behaviours. The poor boy has been isolated so much and with those two as parents he’s got no hope. At least the girls had that for a while before their parents decided that their running away for weeks on end came ahead of anything else. He’s going to have nothing going for him if they continue like they are - he can’t even interact with his own cousins properly ☹

View attachment 2335424
Sure Jan!

When was the last time you actually seen your grandchildren and that’s not by watching them through the screen. Oh the 5 minute Prinny drop off every time they go away.

They only roll you and Hi Steve out when it’s Christmas or birthdays for their kids presents for the vlog or when they need you to spend £2700 on your credit card.

Maybe if Jace was going to be starting school in a months time with other 4 year olds perhaps it wouldn’t take long for his speech to get better but being locked up in Rosabelle Manor Prison or in the back of a van with Dumb and Dumber it’s never going to happen.

Maybe it’s about high time you stand up to your creepy son and dimwit DIL and fight for your grandchildren to have an education and a future. Izzy had 3 years in private school and ended up with 1 GCSE, how many will Esme or Isla sitting playing Roblox all day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
The picture of jace with his head out the window and they apparently wasn’t driving shows that they either photoshopped that photo or the liars take either one because we know they do both
or the hair is so dirty it stays that way by it self all the time...

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Granny commented about Jace the other day - at least she’s all but admitted his speech isn’t perfect unlike his own mother 🤣 If that’s him being the ‘sweetest big brother’ to Mila I’d hate to see him on a bad day because all we see from the vlogs is ear grabbing, toy snatching, attention seeking & the rest of it on a near daily basis and that’s the best 20 minutes of the day they have!

He could have been a really lovely boy and he was once when he was much smaller but he’s never been given the opportunities of being in social situations early on to learn behaviours. The poor boy has been isolated so much and with those two as parents he’s got no hope. At least the girls had that for a while before their parents decided that their running away for weeks on end came ahead of anything else. He’s going to have nothing going for him if they continue like they are - he can’t even interact with his own cousins properly ☹

View attachment 2335424
How can you stand by and watch your grandchildren be exploited, Granny groomer ?????

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Also in tonight’s vlog when J was playing on the pedalo and she quickly mentioned his friend. When she talks about “friends” when they travel she literally means any child who’s near them. So so sad. Ya can really see that the older two are becoming quite tight and poor Isla looks lost :(

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I thought traction alopecia just affects the actual hairline, causing it to recede slightly. Jace seems to have lost a large amount of hair way past the hairline onto the whole side of his head. I wonder if it could be something more serious or hygiene related.

Reactions: 2
Did Isabelle actually say she could only find W’s but no M’s in those letter 🤦🏼‍♀️ Please can someone get her back to school quick!!!
Yes it would be extremely difficult to print out MIla with those letters. But I think she ment enough because I think it was Mila all around the edge of the cake.
1690412428274.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.