The Ingham Family #29 No feelings of joy for the new baby boy, But time can't turn back - quick, get the kid a hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would their audience care about her birth story? She should keep that to her own channel.

Reactions: 12
Why would their audience care about her birth story? She should keep that to her own channel.
I think they are hoping to pull in a new audience, they probably want a "mummy" audience.

It won't work of course, but it's what they are after.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I’m sure 6 yr olds want to know you had a 2nd degree tear in the lady bits!! Honestly! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I think they are hoping to pull in a new audience, they probably want a "mummy" audience.

It won't work of course, but it's what they are after.
Maybe she’ll get celeb mum of the year next year

In all fairness Sarah’s day to day doesn’t seem affected. Sit on your arse. Let Chris take the girls to school, clean, edit, pick the girls up, take them out your way for a bit, bring food home

Reactions: 5
Just looking at the title, I don't think a full labour/labor and delivery story is appropriate for a channel full of children tbh.

I wish Family Fizz would stop to the hypocritical 'minimalist' label for Mia, when clearly she doesn't care about reducing what she buys.

I thought a lot of Gucci is leather anyway so why would a vegan person buy it? I don't know much about Gucci myself, so there may be animal-free bags available.

Reactions: 11
Can you imagine some off the questions round dinner tables up and down the UK tonight. Mummy, what's a second degree cut? Mummy what's a constipation? Mummy, what's an anitherpissed?
Bravo Sarah, great content for your target audience.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
What does she mean it's great that he doesn't need to go to the hospital for a blood test because she "doesn't want to be doing that"? witch, it's not about you! It shouldn't be about you at all! It's "great" because he's healthy enough to not require a hospital visit...not because you won't have to be inconvenienced. Unbelievable.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Omg the drama of her describing spurting of blood everywhere.. 🙈🙈No views aren't high enough let's add a detailed video and make it sound exciting. You spurted a very lot did you Sarah next you'll be anemic. Please tell your disgusting husband to not only wash that horrendous beanie but to treat his face for those blackheads. Blackheads are pores full of dirt yes Sarah dirt your husband has a dirty face, his ocd for washing his hands even though they are more feminine than yours so no evidence of this hand washing otherwise they would be sore needs to concentrate on his face area. He's dirty. Your babies baby grow is dirty, your a dirty unhygienic couple.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
On a positive note - at least he tore her up good and proper. Nice one "Chasing 'Em" 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hygiene really isn't a priority with them is it? Has that coat ever been off Izzys back long enough to go in the wash? When will Izzy be 'tret' to a haircut and will Chris ever remove that God awful beanie?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Buying a Gucci bag for a kid is quite sickening.
Too true!I watched "Blinging up baby" last night ,and one (stupid) mother bought her 15month old a Gucci bag ,which ,after the baby threw it on the floor ,the mother said "it`s a keeper ,i`ll punch holes in it to stop it dragging on the floor"!Where DO they find these numbskulls?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.