The Ingham Family #29 No feelings of joy for the new baby boy, But time can't turn back - quick, get the kid a hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How awful though for little Jace to grow up knowing he didn't bring in the money his parents wanted him too!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
You might be onto something there 😂 lets hope they end up in court over it.
Imagine creepy in court trying to defend himself over tax ivasion.

"I'm a very, very lot sorry, but I thought my wicked bad skate rail, endless junk meals out and b and m bits and bats trips were deductable, mannnn"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine creepy in court trying to defend himself over tax ivasion.

"I'm a very, very lot sorry, but I thought my wicked bad skate rail, endless junk meals out and b and m bits and bats trips were deductable, mannnn"
He would probably just call the judge a jealous hater.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If I’ve liked your post in the last few pages please know you had me giggling a very very very lot!!! Ps enough with the blimmin wheelchairs.

I’m not sure it’s from Christmas, I think that Isla only lost her front tooth in late February.
Yes I agree it prob is a recent clip ... but they still lying, saying the Christmas decorations are snowmen in kitchen! Let’s see if I can attach a screen shoot. Wish me luck?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Yesterday Chris picked Jace up when he was crying, stared straight into the camera with the most creepy facial expression I ever did see and said ‘ah good boy’ I think that’s his ‘Young Hollywood’ look?!

Anyone else shudder at that bit??
I did a very very lot ...

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Yesterday Chris picked Jace up when he was crying, stared straight into the camera with the most creepy facial expression I ever did see and said ‘ah good boy’ I think that’s his ‘Young Hollywood’ look?!

Anyone else shudder at that bit??
I did a very very lot ...
I know its been said before but his expression here really does makes him look like a B&M or Poundland version of Ian Watkins. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I'm quite new here but does anyone know what happened with uncle Dave? Do they not talk to him anymore? 🤔🌐

I'm quite new here but does anyone know what happened with uncle Dave? Do they not talk to him anymore? 🤔🌐
Oooh never noticed that to be honest. 🤔 And he doesn't seem to of been mentioned since the receipts for Chris and his shady actions, were posted on Twitter! Odd. 🤔

Reactions: 1
Dave stopped being in vlogs or talked about once it came out about chris. Prob wants nothing to do with his creep of a brother

Reactions: 6
Dave stopped being in vlogs or talked about once it came out about chris. Prob wants nothing to do with his creep of a brother
I hope that's true! Cause sadly his mom has defended him, and I think his dad turns a blind eye. Probably the revelations that were wrote about Dave and Sarah having bump bump too.

This does not surprise me at all. She can't be bothered to take care of her other kids when they are sick or hurt, instead lying on the couch or going out, and I don't see her as a good mother to this poor baby. I don't know anything about jaundice but I do know that if the baby isn't urinating, that means he is not eating, and he has to eat every few hours. It figures that Sarah doesn't want to wake him to feed him, valuing her sleep more. Later, when he is older, and is of normal weight, that would be fine, but not now. I also thought of something I wanted to ask. I guess they do things alot differently in England, but when Chris and Sarah came to the hospital, he hauled her up hill and down dale himself, to L&D floor? Here in the US, I believe that people come in through admitting, or ER if there is a problem, and a nurse or other medical staff takes the patient to where they need to be.
I'm American and from here we can see their medical system is much different than ours. I went through admitting and a nurse takes you to your room. We use obgyn who monitor you frequently. Very few use midwives at least in my part of America. Oh and we are checked every month by our obgyn as well.

Reactions: 1
I hope that's true! Cause sadly his mom has defended him, and I think his dad turns a blind eye. Probably the revelations that were wrote about Dave and Sarah having bump bump too.
I think there's still some contact with Dave but they just don't publicise it. I think Dave got a new dog, and true to Ingham form, set up an Insta account for it. Chris often goes in and likes pics of the dog so I think there's still contact there in some form or another

The dog's account on insta is called theadventuresofbellaboo. It's followed by both Terrahawks Zelda (AKA Jane) and Chris
And Dave is still on insta under dav3iii and is followed by Jane, Chris and Sarah!

Last edited:
If I’ve liked your post in the last few pages please know you had me giggling a very very very lot!!! Ps enough with the blimmin wheelchairs.

Yes I agree it prob is a recent clip ... but they still lying, saying the Christmas decorations are snowmen in kitchen! Let’s see if I can attach a screen shoot. Wish me luck?
What about the Christmas candle on their coffee table? Come on its April!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.