The Ingham Family #29 No feelings of joy for the new baby boy, But time can't turn back - quick, get the kid a hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would think he is weeing but if she is breast feeding BIG IF then I would say it's just small amounts been absorbed maybe ? Which can be unnoticeable unless you weigh the nappy but I would also say four hours is fine for feeding too from bottle but we havnt a real clue what shes doing that's why were all confused my daughter was breast my son was bottle my son went 4 hourly my daughter was every 20mins

Most nappies these days have the strip that turns blue when there’s something in them so maybe she is focusing on that? They’ve usually worked well for me x
Oh rite never heard of them before

Tbh I wouldn't worry prob all bullshit anyway

Reactions: 1
I’m just catching up.....
Important question,
Did anyone see the wheelchair levitate!???
Until it can go backwards, forwards, up and also burrow down to the fires of hell I won’t be happy...
😬

EDIT.... 😂😂 thank god, the wheelchair needs it’s own thread soon.
@GiggleBee
It really does 😂😂

Things must be a mess in the Mingham household if they missed a chance to buy Poundland bits and bats and have a “mega mother’s day surprise” no mention of it at all.

For someone who claims she’s anxious over the weight of the baby she can’t remember the weight (issy did). She’s been told the baby needs sunlight due to jaundice, the best she can come up with is taking him in the car to granny janes for a Chinese takeaway? Someone just take the poor baby for a walk in the pram 🙄

Gutted we didn’t get the footage of creepy on his little blade rail on his cul de sac pissing off all the neighbours on a Sunday afternoon 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just a thought - is it possible that there is more than one type of wheelchair available?
Say whaaaaaaat?!!! Next you'll be suggesting that there might be different types of pancakes and crumpets available...not to mention different names for schools for older kids. Mind very very lot blown!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope Jace never goes through a skater phase.

Imagine him, 14 heading down to the skate park, headphones on, feeling cooler than everyone he passes...then he hears that unmistakable ‘woohoo’ called from behind him and turns to see his late 40s dad rollerblading his way to catch up with him, matching outfits and hairstyles.
‘S’up Jace Man. You ready to bust it with your papa? Yeah yeah yeah. We gonna do a very lot of skating man. ‘spect’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Imagine him, 14 heading down to the skate park, headphones on, feeling cooler than everyone he passes...then he hears that unmistakable ‘woohoo’ called from behind him and turns to see his late 40s dad rollerblading his way to catch up with him, matching outfits and hairstyles.
‘S’up Jace Man. You ready to bust it with your papa? Yeah yeah yeah. We gonna do a very lot of skating man. ‘spect’
Everytime someone writes WooHoo I piss a little bit. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He'd be nearly 50 by the time jace was skating age. Surely he'll have hung his skates up long before then lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4

He'd be nearly 50 by the time jace was skating age. Surely he'll have hung his skates up long before then lol
Its been posted here before but no way, he'll be like this:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Everytime someone writes something as Chris on here, I have to read it with his voice... Makes me cringe every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Hopefully Chris will be long gone from that family by then, as will the channel. I feel sorry for anyone who shares his DNA. Although you would probably be able to tell. Just listen for the woooohoooooos and the yeah yeah yeah what's up mans.😂

I hope Jace's nappy is changed more than once every 15 hours. Leaving a nappy on for that amount of time just sounds a very very lot unhygienic.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Sarah ‘no wet nappy for 8 hours’

Turns out it was 15 hours. That just shows what a bullshitter she is, bends the truth with everything
Hmmm ,and did she actually check him?? Poor Jace will have as many nappy rashes at this rate as his mother does cold sores.:(

Sarah ‘no wet nappy for 8 hours’

Turns out it was 15 hours. That just shows what a bullshitter she is, bends the truth with everything
Also ,if they did check ,and this is true ,it would alarm me ,and i`d realise he wasn`t getting enough fluids.Especially as he`s jaundiced ,and HER 4th ,you`d think she`d have this sussed ,but nope. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.