The Ingham Family #29 No feelings of joy for the new baby boy, But time can't turn back - quick, get the kid a hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly scratching for content as in Islas plastic talk there was Christmas decorations all over the place 🤣
Just checked and that footage was definitely from Xmas time!!! Vlogging with a new born clearly isn’t all it’s cracked up to be

Reactions: 9
Sorry disagree when my twins were born 11 years ago I was told 30ml only every 4 hours for the first few weeks and mine were 3 weeks early that was by midwife and health visitor cant remember why now tho
That was 11 years ago, advice is very different and updated now to help mothers maintain supply and babies gain weight more naturally,

Reactions: 3
I didn't watch the vlog (I never do cos I can't stand them!!) but no wet nappy for that length of time means the baby can be dehydrated and is quite a serious issue. Did they treat it with the seriousness it deserves?
They said the Baby had Jaundice Surely they should have been told to give him boiled water.
he needs to be flushed out poor little Boy .

Reactions: 1
They said the Baby had Jaundice Surely they should have been told to give him boiled water.
he needs to be flushed out poor little Boy .
They don’t recommend water for newborns anymore as it fills them up with no nutritional value, just more regular feeds but she should be waking him up for these! The ‘I love sleep’ really pissed me off because that’s the jaundice that they’re ignoring and he’s sleeping through his feeds because he is ILL! It’s exactly the same as my little boy but I woke him up for his feeds so he soon cleared it but it can be so dangerous if you leave it.

Reactions: 18
That was 11 years ago, advice is very different and updated now to help mothers maintain supply and babies gain weight more naturally,
Maybe but it didnt hurt my children to go every 4 hours I think as long as you feed when baby is hungry that's fine tbh I've never known any mother wake there child for feed in middle of the night evan with jaundice - I'm not sticking up for her but it will be fine as long as he does feed

Just checked and that footage was definitely from Xmas time!!! Vlogging with a new born clearly isn’t all it’s cracked up to be
I’m not sure it’s from Christmas, I think that Isla only lost her front tooth in late February.

Reactions: 5
I know baby advice is constantly changing - but if a baby is dry for that long, I thought it'd be obvious that you'd need to start waking to feed them more regularly...

I hope the midwife will be keeping a very close eye.

Reactions: 13
I'm talking bottle tho not boob but I really doubt she breast feeding she might do for top ups but that it

No, you could see the car seat in the corner and her tooth gap wasn't there at Christmas. I just reached that bit. I think it was from the last couple of days. They are just lazy fker who haven't put the Christmas decorations away yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Maybe but it didnt hurt my children to go every 4 hours I think as long as you feed when baby is hungry that's fine tbh I've never known any mother wake there child for feed in middle of the night evan with jaundice - I'm not sticking up for her but it will be fine as long as he does feed
The midwife said to me I’d done the right thing waking him for feeds and she said she wished all parents did the same when babies had jaundice as they’re always the babies that lose the most weight. It really is updated advice that she should follow especially after having problems breastfeeding in previous experiences

I'm talking bottle tho not boob but I really doubt she breast feeding she might do for top ups but that it
That makes sense as I was exclusively breastfeeding and she has said she is too so I’m just giving advice on my experience as she’s said she is doing the same as me.

Some nappys absorb really well I remember thinking the same with my son once turned out he was weeing just little tho not enough to make nappy heavy or evan noticable he was abit older tho - not saying there is or isn't a problem tho but if she does read here I wouldn't like to worry her tho could be just normal but hope she asked for advice if shes worried but tbh everything that comes out her mouth is a lie she he prob is weeing great she just needs content to add to the vlog

Reactions: 1
If he isn’t using his nappy for 15 hours though he obviously isn’t fine and needs more fluids, her midwife will have told her to feed more regular aswell to flush out the jaundice

Reactions: 4
Just a thought - is it possible that there is more than one type of wheelchair available?
He pushed her out of the lift forward in it in the same video just after dragging her backwards so it did go forward.
Not that that matters anyway, he outdid himself the rest of the video anyway

I can't believe we are still talking about which way to push a wheelchair 😂🤦

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
I’m just catching up.....
Important question,
Did anyone see the wheelchair levitate!???
Until it can go backwards, forwards, up and also burrow down to the fires of hell I won’t be happy...
😬

EDIT.... 😂😂 thank god, the wheelchair needs it’s own thread soon.
@GiggleBee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Some nappys absorb really well I remember thinking the same with my son once turned out he was weeing just little tho not enough to make nappy heavy or evan noticable he was abit older tho - not saying there is or isn't a problem tho but if she does read here I wouldn't like to worry her tho could be just normal but hope she asked for advice if shes worried but tbh everything that comes out her mouth is a lie she he prob is weeing great she just needs content to add to the vlog
Most nappies these days have the strip that turns blue when there’s something in them so maybe she is focusing on that? They’ve usually worked well for me x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.