The Ingham Family #29 No feelings of joy for the new baby boy, But time can't turn back - quick, get the kid a hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right so she can’t even remember how long he didn’t have a wet nappy for and how much he weighed when the midwife came out? Wow is it any wonder social services came a calling (which will happen again I’m sure given midwife and health visitor appointments) No cards or anything that we seen for Mother’s Day, no baby boy cards around. He carts the kids off to the same place they went last week with a packet of biscuits each as a snack (really?!) This whole baby I’m sorry to say bore, which is really a tad tedious given we’ve had it since she was like 1 week pregnant really will make the channel die a death i am sure of it.
Is it any wonder that people are reporting her to social? She brings it all on herself.
I’m a social worker, I would be having a field day if I was local to her! She drops herself in it, so much. The midwife will be noting stuff as well. I wonder if it’s why they chose not to vlog that night, as things were said and concerns were raised. She kept going on about him only being 8. something % lower in weight than when he was born, and because it wasn’t 10 it was ok??? I wouldn’t be justifying it, I would be doing something about it.

Reactions: 17
The clickbaiting begins again... did it ever stop? No fool. More healthy food for the girls I see, those biscuits are a very very lot nutritious. The girls didn't keep the name secret. I bet Isla told her teacher or something. Sarah is such a fibber. How do you know Sarah Louise Ingham is lying? She tilts her head to the right and opens her mouth. She's such an idiot. Poor Esme looks like she has a cut on her head. When Sarah said Jace smiled... I think he was probably just passing wind. The way he cried when he saw Chris though .😂Surely if he hadn't urinated in 15 hours they should've given Jace some water. It's common sense.
Your not ment to give water anymore

Reactions: 7
I want to adopt Esme and Jace. They’ll always be the odd ones out in that family. He’s only a few days old and it’s already obvious.

Reactions: 12
Wish the chav would remove the gunky mascara that’s gathered in the corner of her eye 🤢

Reactions: 2
They will have already incurred a fine of £150 for late filing of their accounts. If they go over a month late this increases to £375 and continues to increase the longer the accounts are overdue.
Although this is not a massive amount to them it will definitely piss Lazy off. Just think of all the crappy bits and bats she could get in Poundland for that.
I wouldn’t trust that pair to run a bath let alone a business.

Reactions: 24
They will have already incurred a fine of £150 for late filing of their accounts. If they go over a month late this increases to £375 and continues to increase the longer the accounts are overdue.
Although this is not a massive amount to them it will definitely piss Lazy off. Just think of all the crappy bits and bats she could get in Poundland for that.
I wouldn’t trust that pair to run a bath let alone a business.
Perhaps won't piss them off as much as everyone gossiping about their accounts. - maybe that's why they are trying to delay? God knows with these clowns.

The irony of Isla making a poster about how bad plastic is for the world when they are one of the biggest buyers of plastic crap I have ever seen 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Only 360k views on the birth blog. This has got to be stinging them.

Still baffled at how Chris sat and edited that vlog and left all the bits that made him look an utter asshole and condescending prick in. What is wrong with him.
Imagine then what the rest looked like!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I wonder if they genuinely don’t have the money to pay their tax and were waiting on the birth vlog/name reveal to rake it in and pay the bill.

Well that worked out for them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw someone on Twitter say it almost sounds like 'Chasing 'em' which would be appropriate for Chris!
Or if you say 'Jace and' it's just Jason.

Isabelle and Esme were not shown much so it's nice that they have had a break from the camera. Must have been their first day off in years... well, apart from the day Chris got exposed.

Isla was obviously having withdrawals though. Plastic is good because.we can have toys...

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Clearly scratching for content as in Islas plastic talk there was Christmas decorations all over the place 🤣

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.