The Ingham Family #29 No feelings of joy for the new baby boy, But time can't turn back - quick, get the kid a hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Lazy really wheel baby off to the nurses station on his first night?! And she called it a "service" 🤣 I remember doing that once with my daughter maybe a week after she was born(we stayed in for about ten days).I felt terrible, but she seemed quite pleased.🙄

I haven't dared to watch the birth vlog yet. I hope the "mwah" comes from Sarah's face end?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a absolute penis he is! Talking to a kid like that?! He should be responding in a professional manner and explaining ... what with this being his ‘full time job’ He needs to stick his business head on, because he’s not coming across very well at all, and it’s for all the ifam to see! Inspiration my arse, totally unprofessional and not what you’d see from a brain surgeon I might add!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Did Lazy really wheel baby off to the nurses station on his first night?! And she called it a "service" 🤣 I remember doing that once with my daughter maybe a week after she was born(we stayed in for about ten days).I felt terrible, but she seemed quite pleased.🙄

I haven't dared to watch the birth vlog yet. I hope the "mwah" comes from Sarah's face end?!!
I was laughing when she called it a “service”. I was also laughing because it would appear he didn’t give her a peaceful night and hollered at the top of his lungs and had to go to the nurses 🤣🤣

Chris seems to have a stick wedged right up his behind lately, doesn’t he? Truth hurts, doesn’t it Chris?

You ARE acting like a 12 year old. Your wife has been home 2/3 days and already you’re off our skating? My husband had two weeks paternity leave when each of our daughters were born and during those two weeks, he took on the night feeds, seeing to them in the day to give me an easy time and to recover from the serious trauma my body had been through giving birth. He didn’t f**k off skating. And yes, birth is a serious trauma to the body - no matter how easy or difficult a birth it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Jace just sounds like a shortened version of Jason. It’s not that bad, wouldn’t be my choice by any stretch of the imagination but it could have been worse.
I’m going against the grain here but I think Prinny will be fine with him.
Dogs (especially female dogs) are actually really gentle with babies and young kids in general. She seems a really good dog.
She even found and leaked that pregnancy test for us all to start gossiping 🤔 Definitely an anti ingham supporter.
The problem will be the parents (as always.)
I’d be leaning more towards Sarah rolling him off the bed when she’s reaching for the remote control or Chris dropping him because he heard a notification ping for a new DM on his phone maaaaaan.....🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Haha! Almost choked on my coffee. You're safe, in the respect that Creepy did blur any fleeting shots down to the business end to preserve Sarah's modesty moneymaking prospects but you won't really see anything that hasn't already been discussed in detail on here. That said, (knowing that mother and baby apparently got through it all safely and unscathed) I'd say its worth a watch just to see Sarah go cross-eyed on the gas & air!

And on that sympathetic note, may I (sincerely) wish all the Tattle.Life mums a very very lot of Happy (UK) Mothers Day!😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I was laughing when she called it a “service”. I was also laughing because it would appear he didn’t give her a peaceful night and hollered at the top of his lungs and had to go to the nurses 🤣🤣

Chris seems to have a stick wedged right up his behind lately, doesn’t he? Truth hurts, doesn’t it Chris?

You ARE acting like a 12 year old. Your wife has been home 2/3 days and already you’re off our skating? My husband had two weeks paternity leave when each of our daughters were born and during those two weeks, he took on the night feeds, seeing to them in the day to give me an easy time and to recover from the serious trauma my body had been through giving birth. He didn’t f**k off skating. And yes, birth is a serious trauma to the body - no matter how easy or difficult a birth it is.
I wasn't laughing when Sarah said if "babies are being difficult" and "he's being so good" at all. The baby was doing what he needed to do, adjusting to a new world. Birth is pretty traumatic for them too! To say that he was being "bad" for crying, like he was doing it just to keep her from sleeping and she was annoyed about it, is just another example of her stellar parenting. The dog may be okay with the baby but it is still never a good idea to leave them alone together, and NOT to let the dog climb on him and lick him. Esme is in her love element with him, and he is so content with her. I DID laugh when Sarah was, of course, complaining about the IV, and said she"had bruises all up and down her arm," and help up her hand and showed one tiny one. I am surprised she didn't blame the baby for that too.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I wasn't laughing when Sarah said if "babies are being difficult" and "he's being so good" at all. The baby was doing what he needed to do, adjusting to a new world. Birth is pretty traumatic for them too! To say that he was being "bad" for crying, like he was doing it just to keep her from sleeping and she was annoyed about it, is just another example of her stellar parenting. The dog may be okay with the baby but it is still never a good idea to leave them alone together, and NOT to let the dog climb on him and lick him. Esme is in her love element with him, and he is so content with her. I DID laugh when Sarah was, of course, complaining about the IV, and said she"had bruises all up and down her arm," and help up her hand and showed one tiny one. I am surprised she didn't blame the baby for that too.
Ahh the IV making her hand swell rubbish. Her hand and arm were swollen before the baby was born. Me and another poster commented on it on the other thread.

Reactions: 9
When I had my Daughter I remember the first night the midwives on shift offered to come and take the babies in the ward for a few hours if they was unsettled so you could get some sleep, but you couldn't just ask, if they wasn't busy they would come and offer. The only time I asked them to take my Daughter was the morning after because I needed a shower and couldn't take baby into the shower room.

Reactions: 6
I know we have in the past done a guessing game with the Ingham's youtube revenue and social blade estimations. This guy breaks down his channels income extremely well with a lot of detail. I'm sure you could extrapolate information for the Ingham's.

So basically they made about just over £100k from that Christmas vlog that got 59million views. And about £1000 from the birthing vlogs. That money has probably all been wasted now though

I wonder who is the one taking shots of him on the estate?

View attachment 9749
It looks like the new baby sitter Isabelle.

I wonder what Chris is doing right at this very moment. Maybe he's booking some tickets to Florida so he can escape the house for a few weeks. Oh sorry, I forgot, he can't go there because he broke the law. Chris and Sarah's marriage is in tatters and this 'healing' baby isn't going to fix things. There's only one person to blame for that. Truth hurts.

Reactions: 8
Those comments will be getting removed in a deleting spree soon but it's going to get harder and harder for him to ignore what he did to those girls soon. He's pathetic.
He probs thought the birth of his son would distract people ... no hell no!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dogs (especially female dogs) are actually really gentle with babies and young kids in general. She seems a really good dog.
I really hope so. I don't think it's inevitable that they'll run into serious problems but they do seem to be going about things all wrong (quelle surprise). In the same way that they hype up the girls, they also create and encourage situations where the dog is forced into a sensory overload, getting way too excited and not being trained to keep a safe distance.

I'm specifically thinking about the introduction vlog, where they were all crowded round, demanding that Prinny performed on cue and they allowed Prinny to get so close that she licked the baby's face. How did they know that she wouldn't nip? How does Prinny know to keep a safe distance if she's not shown boundaries? Why couldn't they have set up a more calm scenario without all the noise and fuss?

I love dogs and Prinn-eh does seem quite sweet but considering how much care and direction they give their actual children, I'm just not convinced that Creepy and Lazy are capable of ensuring that their canine kid is treated fairly, according to her needs, to adapt to a change of circumstances and equipping her to behave appropriately in return. Yes she will be naturally curious and have her animal instincts, and will most likely instantly feel protective towards the baby, but there's obviously more to it than that and sadly problems can and do happen.

Jace just sounds like a shortened version of Jason. It’s not that bad, wouldn’t be my choice by any stretch of the imagination but it could have been worse.
She even found and leaked that pregnancy test for us all to start gossiping 🤔 Definitely an anti ingham supporter.
The problem will be the parents (as always.)
I’d be leaning more towards Sarah rolling him off the bed when she’s reaching for the remote control or Chris dropping him because he heard a notification ping for a new DM on his phone maaaaaan.....🤨
love your common sense here in regards to Prinny.

I think people over massively overreacting.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Well everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but you would be willing to bet the baby's safety on that? IF the dog has had time to get used to the presence of something that looks and smells different to them, meaning not forcing it to get face to face with the baby the minute it gets home, and giving attention to Prinny in another room, letting her smell the baby's blanket, and then letting her near, not on, the baby as she wants to, in her own space makes more sense. Babies can sound like squeak toys, which dogs are used to biting, and they have no way of knowing the difference. If Prinny had nipped the baby's face, thinking it was a toy, would you still say that we who didn't like it are "massively overreacting?" The baby's safety comes first. Female dogs may well be good with babies but they still have to be introduced with care and not left alone with the baby or allowed to treat it like a toy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Only time I left my baby at the nurses station was when I needed a shower. He was MY baby so my responsibility. Sleepless nights are part and parcel

Reactions: 16

On day 4 of being in the hospital the midwife finally convinced me to let her take my baby for a few hours so I could sleep. He was on a strict feed schedule (every 3 hours I think) and I was pumping milk every two hours ontop of that.

I felt so guilty, didn’t end up sleeping because I flipping missed him and ended up going back to fetch him.

No way I’d have let him go on the first night!

Reactions: 4
Well everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but you would be willing to bet the baby's safety on that? IF the dog has had time to get used to the presence of something that looks and smells different to them, meaning not forcing it to get face to face with the baby the minute it gets home, and giving attention to Prinny in another room, letting her smell the baby's blanket, and then letting her near, not on, the baby as she wants to, in her own space makes more sense. Babies can sound like squeak toys, which dogs are used to biting, and they have no way of knowing the difference. If Prinny had nipped the baby's face, thinking it was a toy, would you still say that we who didn't like it are "massively overreacting?" The baby's safety comes first. Female dogs may well be good with babies but they still have to be introduced with care and not left alone with the baby or allowed to treat it like a toy.
I must have missed the scene where they allowed Prinny to treat the baby like a toy, probably because it didn't happen.

I suggest that you read your post back, because you are attacking a strawman, and I won't waste my time with that.

Honest to god animals and humans are unpredictable, look at Britney Spears circa 2007 🤨 ain’t nobody saw that coming.
But anyone who knows dogs will know a dog will 99.999% injure itself protecting a child rather than injure a child, it will take abuse from a human before it will ever attack a human. If anything happened it would more than likely be the baby hurting prinny when he becomes a toddler, or a complete accident.
I can understand dragging the humans more than I can dragging prinny 😬
I’d keep the umbrellas away from Isla (again I’m keeping with my bat-tit-Britney days story line here) and I’d go so far as to say I’d leave the child with prinny before I would with dead beat daddy-woo.
I obviously hope I’m not proven wrong.
I hate being wrong. Never am. 🙅🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Honest to god animals and humans are unpredictable, look at Britney Spears circa 2007 🤨 ain’t nobody saw that coming.
But anyone who knows dogs will know a dog will 99.999% injure itself protecting a child rather than injure a child, it will take abuse from a human before it will ever attack a human. If anything happened it would more than likely be the baby hurting prinny when he becomes a toddler, or a complete accident.
I can understand dragging the humans more than I can dragging prinny 😬
I’d keep the umbrellas away from Isla (again I’m keeping with my bat-tit-Britney days story line here) and I’d go so far as to say I’d leave the child with prinny before I would with dead beat daddy-woo.
I obviously hope I’m not proven wrong.
I hate being wrong. Never am. 🙅🏼‍♀️
Exactly this.

people do love to become hysterical when it comes to dogs and babies.

9 times out of 10 however, it is the poor dog that actually loses out when a crotch goblin joins the family, a topic I could rant about all day, so I'd best not start.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.