The Ingham Family #29 No feelings of joy for the new baby boy, But time can't turn back - quick, get the kid a hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5B76C430-C938-4DE1-9F03-8BD74BA9F208.jpeg

No wonder the neighbours weren’t out to greet them, he has got his sad little skating rail out on their road again. Imagine the noise 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They literally spend no time together now unless it’s specifically to film something, as soon at Sarah took her driving test and she didn’t need him for lifts 😂 and even a new born baby hasn’t brought them any closer, but there still one big happy family with ‘no situation’ here

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On Sarah's insta yesterday she was with the baby i think and she said enjoying the peace before the girls come home from school.... but they didnt go to school according to tonights vlog?

Reactions: 21
They've just been live. Jace has a bit of jaundice but apparently he's a good sleeper. Apparently Sarah misses being pregnant. I bet she does. Not more lazing about now. She'll be moaning again in a few weeks.
I thought he looked a funny colour, compared to Izzy in the photo

I don't think this is appropriate... Why's Jane messaging young children? Creepy bleeping family.
This is nothing new - she messaged Ellie's friend before. Strange as hell how her account is private yet she clearly has so many Ifam following her/able to contact her. I think she's one of the few Youtube family members who's overly involved...like the Paul's dad as well.

Pisses me off how they all encourage this behaviour as well. I understand the kids/fans don't know better, but fan account culture is just incredibly strange to me.

Reactions: 13
They've just been live. Jace has a bit of jaundice but apparently he's a good sleeper. Apparently Sarah misses being pregnant. I bet she does. Not more lazing about now. She'll be moaning again in a few weeks.
Good sleeper? Yeah we will see...things change. He’s only just entered this world and had yet to adjust! They always jump the gun and think everything’s perfect. He’s just shattered from the delivery and epidural

Reactions: 10
I don't think this is appropriate... Why's Jane messaging young children? Creepy bleeping family.
So wrong, children need to understand they are messaging adult strangers 🙄😬 I’m sure if their parents knew they would be freaked out by this.

It makes me feel uncomfortable reading it.

Reactions: 14

Sorry for double post don’t know how to upload a pic and comment on same one. Chris saying he’s got a full time job 🤣🤣🤣🤣 also ‘soz skate police’ he literally is a 14 in a mans body 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
My husband said the baby looked jaundice when he was first born but thought Creepy had put a filter on the camera.

Reactions: 3
Omg skate police, that's bloody hilarious. What a child. Also hilarious how he considers what he does as a full time job. Oh what a laugh I've had tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Agree absolutely nothing wrong with bottle feeding. But it does seem like she’s only breast feeding for show to show she tried or something. Why did she buy that expensive prep machine ‘just incase’. Surely if you’re going to try breastfeeding you’d wait and see how it goes before buying something that expensive which isn’t a necessity for bottlefeeding anyway. Like I said nothing wrong with bottle feeding fed is best but just seemed odd spending so much on something she might not even need.
I said that way back when she was showing it off in the nursery reveal. Great minds.

Chris had a bit of a scab on his lip too. Hope neither of them kiss that little guy too much.

Chris just gets grosser and grosser. I still can't get over how he wears that disgusting beanie EVERY day. If I was one of the nurses where she delivered, I would have made him burn it. On the question about epidurals, it depends. They are supposed to turn it off to let it wear off so you can feel contractions and push, but if your labor goes too quickly, (mine did) they can't turn it off in time, and you don't feel your contractions. I went from 3cm to fully dilated in 2 hours and had to have the nurses tell me when I was having contractions so I could push. My doctor said I was the only woman she ever saw smiling while pushing.

I also noticed the lack of people lining the streets when they brought baby home. And why was Chris going on about how big the balloons were? They were just average sized mylar balloons.

And how proud are you ladies who figured out the name? Well done!

Reactions: 10
View attachment 9743

Sorry for double post don’t know how to upload a pic and comment on same one. Chris saying he’s got a full time job 🤣🤣🤣🤣 also ‘soz skate police’ he literally is a 14 in a mans body 🙈
Well maybe actually spend some time at home? Most people would kill to have all the time in the world to spend at home with their newborn for so long but no they have to actually go back to work. I’m not saying that YouTube isn’t a proper job however a response to a CHILD most likely would have been better such as “with the job we do, we are lucky enough to have lots of time to spend with our children so going out once in a while” or some crap like that.... does he think these people won’t wise up to their crappy responses & stop watching.🙄 also who tf says soz? Like i would perhaps use it ironically or sarcastically occasionally but again social media is their job so you would perhaps think a professional stance is necessary????

Although perhaps was nicer environment in the house for the girls with only one of them being there🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
View attachment 9743

Full time job ... yeah right ... hardly brain surgery as lazy would have us believe, more a very lot like a paper boy!!

Actually paper boy is a good career choice for the man child, and he could wear his skates at work!! Maybe ask the local paper shop as money must be tight!

Reactions: 17
On Sarah's insta yesterday she was with the baby i think and she said enjoying the peace before the girls come home from school.... but they didnt go to school according to tonights vlog?
I thought this too very odd!

Chris obviously fell off his new toy from that lovely cut 🤢 he showed on his Insta stories. I'm a little miffed he didn't break anything as that would have served him right.

Was anyone else super uncomfortable watching Prinny with the new baby?!

Reactions: 12
Did anyone else notice how he dragged her around backwards in the wheelchair so that he could continue to film?

It looked very cold to me. Maybe I'm overly sentimental about these things?
I gave birth in the same hospital.... those chair only go backwards

I thought this too very odd!

Chris obviously fell off his new toy from that lovely cut 🤢 he showed on his Insta stories. I'm a little miffed he didn't break anything as that would have served him right.

Was anyone else super uncomfortable watching Prinny with the new baby?!
Think because the baby came back home Thursday, so they had Thursday of school. Then they went back Friday which was when the instagram story was posted. So at the moment we are like 2 days behind them so wonder if tomorrows vlog will be from today or Friday

Prinny is definitely going to bite Jace, especially as he gets a bit older

Reactions: 9
View attachment 9743

Someone should really tell him that sitting in costa all day, then sitting in Nandos all evening, and then private messaging young girls until the early hours of the morning, isn't a full time job.

This post of his shows how truly disgusting he is. "Treated myself to a baby coming home present". What the actual duck?! He's such a prick.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
View attachment 9743

Maybe he should pay his taxes then if he has a full-time job!! Still nothing filed for Ingham Family Ltd!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.