The Ingham Family #29 No feelings of joy for the new baby boy, But time can't turn back - quick, get the kid a hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jace sounds like the name of a 40 year old skater dude who’s actually called Jason but prefers Jace as it makes him seem younger and cool. a bit like his dad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Just reminds me too much of Jayce and the wheeled warriors 80’s cartoon show!

Reactions: 1
Wow, such a sooooper surprise! Not like it's been mentioned on here for months 😂
So much for 'We don't want to tell anyone in case people don't like it' - I don't think anyone here was enthusiatic about it yet they've still gone with it 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jace is a chavtastic name. Jason was very popular in the 90s and it was always shortened to Jase. You could hear the cries of ' ere Jase 'av you got me white lightening and fags from't offie ?' across every council estate in Yorkshire. That poor kid lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jace isn't awful but he looks nothing like a Jace to me. He's very soft looking and Jace is really harsh.

Could've done so much better. they named the girls well.

Reactions: 20
Yes it was a former Ifam who made that I think. I saw on a post Jayne commented on denying they were Jace's feet and one of the Ifam were quite pissed off and basically said if they lied about the photo then what else were they lying about.

They made the girls go to school the day Jace was born but kept them off the day he came home because they'd had a disturbed night when Sarah went into labour. Obviously they did know their brother had been born then. Chris just contradicted himself a very very lot. They take these kids on holiday after holiday and yet they can't have the day off school the day their brother is born. I'm sorry but where is the logic? Just give them both days off. The schools will understand. Clearly a holiday is more important than education but the birth of a sibling isn't??!!!

Why are they keeping those gloves on him all the time? Surely they could just cut his nails a bit? It can't be good for his little hands and delicate skin. It looks like he still has some blood on his head too, is no one going to clean it off?
It's probably his ginger hair they are all denying...Clean it? That's hysterical. None of them are clean. Oh wait maybe Oil Slick will clean it with the same "shampoo" he uses on the rare occasion

Reactions: 4
probably to make it look like she really tried when in a few days the inevitable ‘I couldn’t breast feed so he’s having to go on a bottle’ talk happens perfect excuse for her if it’s out of her control
(Nothing wrong with bottle feeding)
Why in hells bells would they ask the ifam that?! They can do their own research or better still ask the midwife.
It’s obvious to me she won’t keep up with the breast feeding. She obviously wanted to keep up Appearances in the hospital to make herself look good. It’ll be onto bottle feeding in no time and Chris will up in the middle of the night!

Reactions: 6
I was kind of hoping they'd have gone with Eric.
I would've been pleasantly surprised if they'd chosen Eric. There are so many lovely boys names out there that would suit him better. He looks more of an Eric than a Jace to me. Ugh.

Reactions: 8
I'm American what exactly is a chav?
Like trailer trash I suppose, but usually from urban/suburban social housing estates. Have you ever seen the TV show Shameless? I've not watched the US version but the UK version certainly gives you an idea of some of the deee-lightfully chavvy, council-built, housing estates we have over here, which I imagine are not a million miles away (in look/feel) from the place Sarah grew up (but someone correct me if I'm wrong!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Wonder if sarah will put that account in her stories for all the IFAM to report and block 😂 doubt it!

Had to laugh when he said he was getting sarah some oats for the breast milk and holds up a box of Cheerios!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
16 year old me just gasped with joy at the sight of these sex bombs. I was a chavvy chaser, thank the good lord I grew out of that!
I had that stage too. I had a chav stage, back when it was seen as cool. I bought so many tracksuits. Thankfully it didn't last long, most of them didn't end up getting worn :LOL:

Reactions: 2
I had that stage too. I had a chav stage, back when it was seen as cool. I bought so many tracksuits. Thankfully it didn't last long, most of them didn't end up getting worn :LOL:
Don't get me wrong, I'm still high key attracted to a short back and sides hair cut..But I draw the line there.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.