The Ingham Family #29 No feelings of joy for the new baby boy, But time can't turn back - quick, get the kid a hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry but it just sounds like a ridiculously chavvy name. Something they'd use in America maybe.

Apparently the name is Greek and means healing. I don't think he's going to heal this family though.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Chris' scabby lip. 🀒 I hope he's not putting it anywhere near that poor baby.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Not a very original name is it and very predictable. Everyone guessed that months ago. Hardly a surprise

Reactions: 11
Not a very original name is it and very predictable. Everyone guessed that months ago. Hardly a surprise

But don’t you remember lady lazy?! Anything we said was just speculation! πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
They really didn't need to do a name reveal vlog (πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°) we all already knew the name anyway. Hilarious πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How the hell does Prinny show more emotion towards the baby than Creepy? πŸ˜‚

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
So the majority of their viewers are young teens right? So why on Earth is Chris telling people to comment their suggestions of what might help Sarah produce more milk?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Jace Ingham sounds weird. Sounds like chasing them. Might take after his dad!
Exactly what I thought πŸ˜‚ Poor boy.

I was a very lot shocked to see no crowds awaiting their arrival home! Where were the friendly neighbours?! They must've been a very lot let down!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They probably won't reveal the middle name until they have the Instagram account secured.

Jace always makes me think of Jenelle in Teen mom 2.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.