The Ingham Family #29 No feelings of joy for the new baby boy, But time can't turn back - quick, get the kid a hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could actually feel Esme's disappointment when she saw the baby didn't have her hair and colouring. Actually made me feel quite sad for her. You could see her genuine emotion when she was told her little baby brother had been born, I felt like Isla only became emotional after watching and copying Esme when she started tearing up as she saw it was getting Esme attention. I feel like little "booboo" is only satisfied when she is front and centre and the other girls allow her to be but I really feel She is going to struggle not being ickle isla anymore now the baby is here. It will be an interesting change in dynamic. Can't stand much more of creepy. He makes me feel physically sick. i genuinely feel repulsed by him and his slimey ways and I can't forget it.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
IMO everyone's kids are special to them but unless your kid is a genius who is going to change the world, nobody is "special". Everyone is individual...people confuse that for "special" and that's why us Barney watching millenials think we're so awesome, because we were literally told the world is better just because we're here. So, I personally have a problem with telling kids they're special. Btw not ranting at you lol been wanting to say that for a while because they do it constantly!
From where I'm standing, the problem I have with those kids being told they're special is that they're told but not shown. The words that come out of Creepy and Lazy's nasty mouths are not backed up by their actions and they spew nice words in such a sham and shallow way, all forced, fake and contrived.

As with the Mingham's sham marriage, there is no true warmth or depth of feeling between them and their kids and their actions show them up to be the lying, heartless and mercenary double act I believe them to be. Their kids are a kind of special, in their own way, but I just hope that they receive praise and positive feedback from elsewhere, not just their parents, because one day, when they realise what fraudsters their parents are, they will be left questioning everything they've ever told them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did anyone else notice how untidy the kitchen was when Chris got back and he said Granny Jane has been watching the house? Clearly Granny Jane doesn’t do dishes or put breakfast away 🤣🤣

I bet it was killing him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else notice how untidy the kitchen was when Chris got back and he said Granny Jane has been watching the house? Clearly Granny Jane doesn’t do dishes or put breakfast away 🤣🤣

I bet it was killing him 🤣
When the allegations first came out there were comments on twitter about how bad granny janes house was inside 🤢

Reactions: 10
Do you think he kept repeating "he has blonde hair like isla" because he knows she isnt his? Like trying to make a point that he looks like her and thier all good? It came over very odd.
I was wondering the same thing.

He's desperately trying to push the idea that this baby looks like all of them in some way, somehow tying them together in a unifying bond. As per usual, he's trying to force things in a controlling way. The girls have their own eyes and minds and can therefore decide for themselves which of the baby's features look like which family member, as can their viewers. (So if you're reading this, Creepy, nice try but you ain't fooling anyone, fooool!)

Reactions: 15
“I love you. I love you so much. I love you all. I love you all so so much”. Excruciating. He makes me ill. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 18
“I love you. I love you so much. I love you all. I love you all so so much”. Excruciating. He makes me ill. 🤮
These are his kids and he's acting like a needy bf who is afraid you might leave him!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When the allegations first came out there were comments on twitter about how bad granny janes house was inside 🤢
People really shouldn't be so mean and quick to judge. To be fair to Jane, Mother of Trolls, it must be extremely hard to keep your house spick and span when there's always loads of dust and debris blowing in and you're constantly running in and out to keep an oh-so-beady eye on people trying to cross your bridge.

troll-house.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Do they just email asking for gifts or did the company contact them first? I somehow doubt the company knew who they were. The balloon supplier for the baby shower said she was asked for free balloons and had no idea who they were. You just don't do that, that's gross.
And they do it KNOWING that the company will be contacted and told all about the allegations surrounding them. It's downright immoral.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I was wondering the same thing.

He's desperately trying to push the idea that this baby looks like all of them in some way, somehow tying them together in a unifying bond. As per usual, he's trying to force things in a controlling way. The girls have their own eyes and minds and can therefore decide for themselves which of the baby's features look like which family member, as can their viewers. (So if you're reading this, Creepy, nice try but you ain't fooling anyone, fooool!)
Isla isn't his?! I don't watch them as I said but watched the birth and reveal and there is something so very unhealthy about the whole family dynamic. In the hospital the way the whole thing was so staged, the way Chris kept repeating that he loves them and they are special sound ed so very creepy, and we are a family that says 'love you!'all the time. There was a film about a guy who abducted a teen and he would repeat these statements to her and it reminded me of this 😵 I hope this YouTube circus ends for the them as the children deserve some normality. It must be extremely tiring having to take reactions every day.

And if my mum left that mess in my kitchen she wouldn't be baby sitting again 😂

Reactions: 8
Isla isn't his?! I don't watch them as I said but watched the birth and reveal and there is something so very unhealthy about the whole family dynamic. In the hospital the way the whole thing was so staged, the way Chris kept repeating that he loves them and they are special sound ed so very creepy, and we are a family that says 'love you!'all the time. There was a film about a guy who abducted a teen and he would repeat these statements to her and it reminded me of this 😵 I hope this YouTube circus ends for the them as the children deserve some normality. It must be extremely tiring having to take reactions every day.

And if my mum left that mess in my kitchen she wouldn't be baby sitting again 😂
Thiers rumors that Isla is his brothers. I have no clue if its true

• Wow
I hope to god Isabelle (and maybe even Esme) aren’t wondering if Chris has lied to them about the baby being born, what else has he lied to them about. Presumably he’s given at least Isabelle the hell no treatment.
I do wonder what effect it will have on Isabelle - does she live in a world where it's perfectly normal for strangers, national newspapers, youtubers and large companies to 'hate' on your family based on 'lies' that they've made up? i have a daughter her age, and the world is hard enough to make sense of without what her parents are exposing her to, without any knowledge or apparent consideration of the results. 'Irresponsible' doesnt even come close.

So what’s the deal with this ‘gifted’ item on Sarah’s instagrams story as I’m a little confused?! Did she just randomly add #gifted to make herself look more popular or did the company actually gift her??

Reactions: 3
Who is he trying to convince!? Them, himself or us !?
Well he’ll have to do a damn sight better than that to convince me.
This is a man who for years, well after the girls were born, was trawling every seedy ‘dating’ website in Yorkshie, looking for sex. Not content with that as soon as their channel became successful he used his access to vulnerable young fans to attempt to do the same thing.
He is a pathetic excuse for a husband and father and no amount of I love you’s and playing the doting daddy will ever convince me otherwise.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
So what’s the deal with this ‘gifted’ item on Sarah’s instagrams story as I’m a little confused?! Did she just randomly add #gifted to make herself look more popular or did the company actually gift her??
No the company did actually gift her, I messaged them an they genuinely didn’t know anything about the allegations and said they wouldn’t think to look up an influencer before they gifted. Lesson learnt 🙄

Reactions: 14
No the company did actually gift her, I messaged them an they genuinely didn’t know anything about the allegations and said they wouldn’t think to look up an influencer before they gifted. Lesson learnt 🙄
Would Sarah have been paid to promote the products or was it just the freebies?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.