The Ingham Family #29 No feelings of joy for the new baby boy, But time can't turn back - quick, get the kid a hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm suprised Sarah's Dad or Sister weren't filmed coming to see the baby. It's all very odd how it's all about Chris's family.

Reactions: 9
Not baby related but they have started announcing the line up for Summer in the city, Demi Donnelly has just shared a pic that she is featured.

How the Inghams gonna explain to the deluded IFAM why they won't be going this year? Baby will be the excuse I bet.

Reactions: 11
Never underestimate the isolation that can come from being the only redhead. People make such a big deal out of it in some ways it's almost as though they think we're a minority group, but no one ever considers how it might feel being the only redhead in a class, family, town etc in the way we (rightly) do with ethnic minorities nowadays. My whole childhood I was singled out as 'ginger,' everywhere I went. It was never made out to be a bad thing, but it was never made out to be a good thing either. I genuinely believed red hair and redhead colouring was always 'ugly' until I was at least 20, and they are setting Esme and possibly the baby up for worse. Bastards.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Well tonight’s vlog proves that Isabelle doesn’t have control of her instagram? Wouldn’t she have seen Chris and Sarah’s stories and photos of the baby? AND surely people at school would have told her like ‘oh I heard your brother has been born’ etc etc. Don’t think the ‘surpise’ was genuine
Nothing they do is genuine. Perhaps the pregnancy would have been a surprise but not the birth.
If they genuinely didn’t know he had arrived then it’s sad that the whole world got to know before their own children

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Never underestimate the isolation that can come from being the only redhead. People make such a big deal out of it in some ways it's almost as though they think we're a minority group, but no one ever considers how it might feel being the only redhead in a class, family, town etc in the way we (rightly) do with ethnic minorities nowadays. My whole childhood I was singled out as 'ginger,' everywhere I went. It was never made out to be a bad thing, but it was never made out to be a good thing either. I genuinely believed red hair and redhead colouring was always 'ugly' until I was at least 20, and they are setting Esme and possibly the baby up for worse. Bastards.
This breaks my heart!! Redhair is beautiful and I hope that deep down esme knows this!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What cruel cruel parents they are, playing with their children's emotions like that - lying to them until it suited Creepy (and the vlog) to do the big reveal on camera. The older two surely would've thought that something was wrong with Mum or baby, being strung along like that. Esme's initial reaction was definitely pure relief, on hearing the news that all was well and he'd arrived safely after all. Issy would've sussed what had happened but played along for the sake of the others but her tears looked to be a genuine reaction to Esme's sobbing, seeing her sister so emotional. And Isla just cried because the others did. What nasty manipulative pieces of work they are, making their kids perform in that way, demanding raw emotions on cue. And Granny too. What a witch.

For me that was a new low.

Oh and his constant compulsion to mention the blond hair...either way, blond or red, his obsession is going to negatively affect Esme (even more). Personally me thinks the d-head protests too much.

I think Chris forgets that hair colour can change...it can fall out and come back a completely different colour, or get darker.

I feel for Esme - I bet she feels even more like the 'black sheep' now. :(
Definitely. Even if the initial fuzz is blondish, I still reckon he'll end up red.

It's so obvious that Esme feels like an odd one out. Despite them telling us that she takes everything in her stride (which I believe she does, mostly) I do think she's getting a hang up about her hair and it will only get worse as she gets a bit older. I wish she knew how well thought of she is around here. She is definitely the stand out star of that sh*tshow.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve never, ever watched the Ingham Family, I lurk on the thread for a few lolz every now and then but creepy smarmy slimy Chris puts me off watching. However since the baby has been born I decided to give them a peek... gorgeous baby, but very obviously a redhead like Esme I think!

I watched the newest vlog where they told the girls about the baby and it did make me cry but not out of happiness, more... I don’t know, Esme’s reaction bless her, I wanted Chris to stop bloody filming and comfort her properly. It makes even those genuine heart wrenching moments feel forced in a way. Why would you want a camera in your face when you’re upset like that. :( poor girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Pressed to soon.....I have watched about 3 Ingham vlogs; the pregnancy test, the reveal to the girls and then the gender reveal. What struck every me every time is the horrendously am dram act that the girls put on each time. I really don't think it is healthy for children to be crying to that extent (bawling I mean) over what is not exactly extraordinary news. They were crying like mothers who have been forcefully separated from their children and reunited after 30 years :unsure: It will be interesting in 10 years time when ifam is no longer relevant to see the consequences. I feel very sorry for the girls.

Reactions: 18
I’ve never, ever watched the Ingham Family, I lurk on the thread for a few lolz every now and then but creepy smarmy slimy Chris puts me off watching. However since the baby has been born I decided to give them a peek... gorgeous baby, but very obviously a redhead like Esme I think!

I watched the newest vlog where they told the girls about the baby and it did make me cry but not out of happiness, more... I don’t know, Esme’s reaction bless her, I wanted Chris to stop bloody filming and comfort her properly. It makes even those genuine heart wrenching moments feel forced in a way. Why would you want a camera in your face when you’re upset like that. :( poor girl.
That's exactly how I felt, especially for Esme. She was clearly worried sick about her mum and she must have been really confused. Bless her, she won't even properly understand about pregnancy and the nuts and bolts of giving birth. She must have been so scared to hear that her mum was in hospital. Chris has no empathy at all. He's a total prick.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Definitely. Even if the initial fuzz is blondish, I still reckon he'll end up red.

It's so obvious that Esme feels like an odd one out. Despite them telling us that she takes everything in her stride (which I believe she does, mostly) I do think she's getting a hang up about her hair and it will only get worse as she gets a bit older. I wish she knew how well thought of she is around here. She is definitely the stand out star of that sh*tshow.
And actually if you look back at photos of Chris with his natural hair it is more of a “strawberry blonde” aka a very light ginger???? Baby has been born with platinum blonde hair yet it’s turned mousey brown from around the age of 4... (what can’t happen however is to go from that natural colour to BLACK CHRIS🙄) That’s so bad to lie to your children about the baby? They would have realised something was wrong & actually holding back the info is just gonna make them worry why they’re in hospital so long? Why not just say that he was but see him after school🙄 still would’ve had the reaction of seeing him for the first time.... also the fact he could’ve quite easily set the camera up somewhere and actually been able to comfort the girls instead of shoving it in their faces. Truly truly horrific. Didn’t think they could go down much more but estimations of Chris just keep going down & down🙄 (also correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t Isabelle on Instagram on the day the baby was born? Pretty sure she uploaded a story.. not sure if it was before/at/after school tho🤷🏻‍♀️)

Having so many surprises is totally not healthy for them and will potentially cause them so much anxiety now and when they’re older....

Reactions: 9
Pressed to soon.....I have watched about 3 Ingham vlogs; the pregnancy test, the reveal to the girls and then the gender reveal. What struck every me every time is the horrendously am dram act that the girls put on each time. I really don't think it is healthy for children to be crying to that extent (bawling I mean) over what is not exactly extraordinary news. They were crying like mothers who have been forcefully separated from their children and reunited after 30 years :unsure: It will be interesting in 10 years time when ifam is no longer relevant to see the consequences. I feel very sorry for the girls.
Isabelle has always been very emotional. Maybe it is normal for her but with everything she's been through I wouldn't be surprised if it's played a part in her emotional development

Reactions: 11
Off topic, but Has anyone watched dirty John? The series on Netflix - based on the documentary of the same name.

It’s about a bloke called John, who scams women. He is an completely delusional narsacist, he pretends he’s a doctor, has multiple dating profiles despite being married, etc etc.

Couldn’t help but draw comparisons to good ‘ol Creepy 👀
I've seen the first episode; it's pretty disturbing.

Reactions: 3
The views on yesterday's vlog are abysmal, considering they have over a million subscribers and a birth vlog is pretty much guaranteed to pull in the views. I think it's safe to say that it fell flat on its arse!
Looks like today’s views have increased significantly!

Reactions: 2
I don’t think that there is the slightest doubt that the baby will have same beautiful ginger hair colour as Esme. He may only have his fluffy newborn fuzz at the moment but even that is far nearer to Esme’s colour than Islas. Creepy harping on about this just goes to prove what an insensitive, insecure little wazzock he really is.
2EA78637-32DC-4A3D-9426-9DEFF577EC9B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I don’t think that there is the slightest doubt that the baby will have same beautiful ginger hair colour as Esme. He may only have his fluffy newborn fuzz at the moment but even that is far nearer to Esme’s colour than Islas. Creepy harping on about this just goes to prove what an insensitive, insecure little wassock he really is.View attachment 9645
I haven’t heard the word wasock for years 🙌🏻 Very apt for creepy!

Reactions: 14
Id want my daugther to be the first to meet her new sibling but it would be after school.
If they hadn't already been pulled out of school so much over the last year or so they could've surely been allowed one day off for such a special occasion. I bet Issy and Isla didn't do much at school that day anyway, probably had zero concentration because they were so damn worried about what was going on at the hospital.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
From what I’ve been reading it seems that they are focusing far too much on his hair color then maybe any of his cute features

• Sad
Reactions: 12
From what I’ve been reading it seems that they are focusing far too much on his hair color then maybe any of his cute features
Chris is so scared everyone will find out hes ginger that the baby not being ginger (yet) will be a huge relief to him... The nob.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I just want to take Esme away from that family. She is so beautiful and the most genuine out of the lot of them. Her raw emotion tonight just broke me. All she needed was a hug and some reassurance but instead she got a camera shoved in her face and a half hearted hand on shoulder. Someone please save that little girl?

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.