The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG she's HUGE . Definitely at risk of gestational diabetes of she hasn't already got it. She's not having antenatal care ATM either and is very worrying for the baby.

Reactions: 18
Equally, avoiding the Italian restaurant because “Italian is just your standard pizzas and pasta”. No!

I loved the debate about whether a lamb is a baby sheep, and if it is, what is a sheep? (Or something).

Lazy doesn’t agree with eating lamb on ‘principle’ presumably because lambs (whatever a lamb actually is) are cute. Chickens can apparently fuck off and die….

Random thoughts on Lazy and food accompanied by a shot of where i happened to pause when Lazy came face to face with a green leaf:

Reactions: 35
You know chicken is the closest thing she comes to eat seagulls so…

I found the comparing of moscitobates the best vlogmaterial ever

Reactions: 18
Just watched Issy's vlog, it's just another copy of the vlog put up on the main channel, nothing extra, nothing different, at this point tho I think the chest shots are deliberate whether it's just conditioned into her or just for attention who knows and as for the word cute. The girl really needs to expand her vocabulary...

The whole sheep/lamb conversation was bazar, lamb is just a term for a baby sheep, it's still a sheep, just as you call a baby chicken a chick, a baby cow a calf. Esme had a point. I did a one point wonder if Isabelle didn't realise a lamb and sheep weren't the same thing. For me it was when Esme was explaining Mila was a baby but still a human being, Issy going well you wouldn't call her woman... Does she not listen to her mother? She calls Mila little "woman" all the time so Issy's argument was pointless and Esme kind of won that one. Home schooling isn't going well judging by the conversations they have.

Anyone else notice the absence of Jace since the singing the other day, he's seen but not really heard, wonder why?

Reactions: 31
Lazy doesn’t agree with eating lamb on ‘principle’ presumably because lambs (whatever a lamb actually is) are cute. Chickens can apparently fuck off and die….
I swear they ate reindeer in Norway or Sweden because it wouldn't have been the full Arctic circle experience without giving it a go or something? I mean, she's clearly put a lot of thought into her lamb-related principles but I'm not sure you can claim the moral high ground on meat eating if you're happy to eat Rudolph.

Reactions: 26
Surprised and delighted my title suggestion was chosen! Been feeling a bit rubbish this past week, after our amazing Norwegian cruise. Arrived back in UK with Covid! So not feeling great, so thirsty all the time, but on the mend now. So thanks!

Reactions: 44
Surprised and delighted my title suggestion was chosen! Been feeling a bit rubbish this past week, after our amazing Norwegian cruise. Arrived back in UK with Covid! So not feeling great, so thirsty all the time, but on the mend now. So thanks!
Great thread title! I hope you feel better soon.

Reactions: 16
Poor Mila always in the most fugly chavvy fussy outfits going
Why isn’t she wearing her shark shoes like Jace? She loved them SO much doesn’t go with Sarah’s ugly outfits & she’s not the favourite child.

Reactions: 23
Vlog view watch, 12:41am, UK time 19,364

That’ll be why ya #726 in the uk Family vlogger ratings Chris!!

Reactions: 17
Did anyone notice that in yesterday’s video, Lazy was pointing out the hotel’s pools from their balcony and said, ‘there’s also an adult, not adult, sixteen and over pool, so no young children allowed in that one’?! (My italics)

It’s at 13:43 on the ‘What I eat in a day’ video.

(I am right in thinking ‘No, hell no!’ Chris texted a 16 year old and invited her to meet at night when at Disney?)

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
He’s an absolute helmet isnt he wearing that beanie abroad

Reactions: 30
Lazy didn’t like one meal as it was ‘sloppy’ . She then ‘swilled’ down her fried egg on toast with juice. Classy

Reactions: 24

Chris the pilot/ meteorologist and MENSA's finest doesn't realise that the nearest ocean is over 3000km away from Antalya where it meets the Mediterranean Sea.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.