The Ingham Family #287 Chris Ingham teeny tiny dinky dot man, massive d-head.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me me me and me
They are all home all day they should be having breakfast lunch evening meal together
Gestational diabetes come a knocking on her door
Won’t be a dinky dot baby
Guess it’s mushy pea curry at home tonight 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Wow 3 days on a trip and they are already out of content. Why do you think people are allways interested in seeing the whole buffet Lazy. Soooooo boring when you cannot pick your self.
Would this not been better for Sarah says where you have all your expecting mother Ifams comming to get your pregnant content?

I have slept all day so a little behind. But the special thing would not be if it was Milas and Jace wanted it, right Sarah? Golden boy must have everything he wants.
And no I am not Lazy as you are, where your husband pretend he is working, I actualy work nightshifts so need to sleep all day.
---
In fairness Sarah- it’s probably easier for you to tell us what you don’t eat xx
she did that yesterday. All things fish except Fishsticks.

Reactions: 10
I think they had already decided to get rid of the van in Norway that’s why they stopped hiding the number plate.

View attachment 2199645

Well that caption hasn’t aged well now!! 😳

Never failed once ….until Tuesday when it failed in spectacular fashion!!

No wonder he was having panic attacks going up the little hills, one false move and the van would just break apart!!
I laugh my head off every time I see that picture of him showing off his sardine can. He really thought he was the dogs bollocks.... king of the road n'all that. What a knob! .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Small children need routine even on holiday. No wonder Jace is fast asleep on the way to the beach after 'breakfast,'? Still up at 11 30pm asking for TV programmes. tit parenting .
No wonder when he sleeps 3 hours in the middle of the day.

Reactions: 16
Wow 3 days on a trip and they are already out of content.
Sarah says that Creepy has had pizza 'pretty much every day apart from like two days' so it can't be day three. Either they're so short on content that they're not filming the entire holiday? Or maybe our pro videographer has muddled up the footage.

• Wow
  • Heart
The sheer amount of food (and waste) that was shown makes me feel physically sick. We have billions across the world quite literally on the bones of their arse. Mankind’s consumption is simply disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Her top tip of traveling with the squash, does she not realise the kids could just drink water, or use the water to dilute the fresh juice? However we all know her kids drink coke like water, we've seen both Jace and Mila drinking coke, so why she pretending.

And she does realise eating for two is a myth? I bet she only showed a portion of what she really ate.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sarah says that Creepy has had pizza 'pretty much every day apart from like two days' so it can't be day three. Either they're so short on content that they're not filming the entire holiday? Or maybe our pro videographer has muddled up the footage.
Yes I think it may be out of order or they have filmed it over several days. Because she says we eat this every day or every other day. Or could there have been a sunday in between theese days since they don't film on sundays?

Reactions: 12
What a load of tit 18 minutes of pure tit what I eat when I’m pregnant duck off Sarah
They should of just called the vlog if it’s free eat it fill ya fat face
Are they really that in trouble for content they now giving us a run down of what they eat FFS I really want to beat the living daylights out of the bleeping n now and just throw dog tit at Sarah

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her top tip of traveling with the squash, does she not realise the kids could just drink water, or use the water to dilute the fresh juice? However we all know her kids drink coke like water, we've seen both Jace and Mila drinking coke, so why she pretending.

And she does realise eating for two is a myth? I bet she only showed a portion of what she really ate.
Eating for two more like five 😂😂
Today I had a protein shake for brunch and a pear a snack of a few nuts and I’ll have my dinner In a few minutes it’s cooking and that’s me done does she realise all inclusive doesn’t mean eat it all in one sitting lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you know who bought the van, was it someone local?
Logbook hasn't been updated so still technically owned by the Inghams.
No idea,could of been the couple with the white range rover who was in the garden with creepy just before it vanished,but I had things to do so didn't watch it go unfortunately

Reactions: 13
In fairness Sarah- it’s probably easier for you to tell us what you don’t eat xx
She goes on like she eats healthy they all have a bad diet - no wonder they can’t eat tea at tea time they stuff their faces all day family of pigs

Reactions: 16
Sarah and Chris are so incredibly arrogant and pig-headed that they most likely genuinely believe that they can get away with anything - consequences don't apply to them as far as they are concerned. So far we have Chris's disgusting behaviour, the exploitation of all the children, the absence of education, the neglect of Prinny, the highly questionable modification and inappropriate loading of an unsafe van, the favouritism of one child at the expense of another, the erosion of every aspect of Isla's life, the appalling diets of every person in the family, the lack of care and routine for very small children, the lack of any kind of hygiene in the family, the apparent speech issues which aren't being addressed, the breeding of a horrible sense of entitlement into the children....And the rest.

I can't stand people who actively screw up the lives of others and seem to emege unscathed. I have to remind myself that karma just takes its own sweet time in some instances but never fails to show up. The Inghams are so despicable and disgusting, their videos never fail to highlight just how scummy and horrible they are in one way or another.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
They don't know what half the food was on the Buffet. Read the signs, try something new.

The cream abroad I personally always find too sugary... but there is no such thing with them eh?!
I don't know that kind of juice syrup thing she put in the water but surely that is not worse than mixing actual juice with water ...??!! 🤔

How shall isla ever get the grip of healthier eating with that amount of bullshit her mother is stuffing her face with?!
It's disgusting 🫣... full to the brim from lunch and straight off to waffles. What the heeeeck

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They don't know what half the food was on the Buffet. Read the signs, try something new.

The cream abroad I personally always find too sugary... but there is no such thing with them eh?!
I don't know that kind of juice syrup thing she put in the water but surely that is not worse than mixing actual juice with water ...??!! 🤔

How shall isla ever get the grip of healthier eating with that amount of bullshit her mother is stuffing her face with?!
It's disgusting 🫣... full to the brim from lunch and straight off to waffles. What the heeeeck
That juice she mixed with the water is super concentrated squash in a little bottle. You need a tiny drop to make a glassful and like any squash you shouldn’t give it to children under 3. I sometimes buy one to take on holiday because I hate fizzy drinks, and I don’t drink alcohol because it makes me unwell, so I get bored of water after a while. But one does last me a fortnight, I don’t need 6 like Lazy.

Reactions: 13
Sarah doesn’t eat breakfast usually at home because it’s almost bloody lunchtime when they get up 😆🤣.
They really are scraping the barrel with tonight’s offering!! I always skim through the slogs with the speed at 1.75 anyway, but I got through tonight’s in about 2 minutes! It was an absolute borefest !!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.