The Ingham Family #273 Fake crash, desperate for cash, Christopher Ingham you’re absolute trash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they not see the Northern Lights? 🫣 The more ifam don't see what's in the title the more pee'd off they're going to get

Reactions: 20
Meanwhile on the Baby and me reviews.

View attachment 1967724
Can't say I'm sympathetic as it's stupid money for the product.The Ifannies don't realise that the only thing the Inghams value is the money they make from their fans. They really don't care about any of some of these vulnerable individuals but will happily accept their money.
Probably left poor Katrina having to do orders when she must have her hands full looking after a new baby.

Reactions: 24
How do they do their laundry? They shown on their vlog they bought base layers and thermal socks how do they wash them let alone the bedding.

Reactions: 34
How do they do their laundry? They shown on their vlog they bought base layers and thermal socks how do they wash them let alone the bedding.
They are minghams don’t need to wash their clothes

Reactions: 22
Probably had a pasta salad, there is no way Lazy would tuck into a bowl of greens
I used to think she is the only one with a poor diet but Christopher has a very unrefined palate. Must be pure joy cooking for the dehydrated asshole.

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why they drive with the curtain between the front passengers and the rest of the van? Are the girls and Jace sat in darkness in the back, why would they not too want to see the beautiful roads?
It is to keep quiet that not one person is legally buckled. If an officer can't see them moving around...no reason to pull over

Reactions: 20
Go on fatty Sarah get the eyelashes stuck on and get bent over in the snow. We know you like a good bang. Think of the £... another orphan will bring in. Eee hey cunt think of the things you could treat yourself to with another cash cow.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
They stayed at a campsite a few days ago, where I believe they were doing laundry, after how many weeks I have no Idea!

Feel you would all like to know that I ended up stopped at traffic lights today behind the one, the only, tattle legend KAYAK PAUL today! Gave him a salute from us for his services to the Mingham’s tattle thread.
Was he alone? Damn… could have got his number! #stillwaiting

Reactions: 9
13641 views 1.10am UK time - credit card out to make up for the abysmal fake crash clickbait? This is his editing time as well.

22108 views on that one as well. Brilliant that they’ve not even averaged 1000 views an hour there with his ‘stunt man’ skills

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.