The Ingham Family #272 The Inghams can’t afjord to lose any more viewers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ingham Family posted:
I CRASHED AND ROLLED A SNOWMOBILE IN LAPLAND! (LAPLAND SNOWMOBILE SAFARI **MUST SEE**)
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’ve had harder bigger falls of a BMX bike when I was a kid than he did doing the fake fall of the snowmobile the fxxking n0nce if he turned it over why did Esme not fall off , do people really believe he fell and turned the snowmobile over

• Haha
Reactions: 41
That was the fakest crash ive seen on a YouTube video In a while lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The "crash" looked a lot like they were already stopped and he climbed off to gently lie down on the snow. I've climbed into bed with more force than that. Esme didn't move at all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
The "crash" looked a lot like they were already stopped and he climbed off to gently lie down on the snow. I've climbed into bed with more force than that. Esme didn't move at all.
Too much happiness for Geunue Crash. The Ingham family Underwhelming and Oversold. #fakecrashforcash #fraud

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok just watched the segment & definite clickbait there with that title then.

Wtf was that dramatic roll off all about after it had come to a stop - you could hear the embarrassment in Esmé’s voice poor kid. Stopping so he could pull off & build speed quickly (probably a no go in the rule book which is why he held back) & other moments he seemed to be a bit unsteady.

Chris - you really do need to get a life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The Ingham Family #273. their viewer rate takes a crash time for a #crashforcash

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Couple of points
Why did the girls not have the straps on their helmets tightened, why did esme not have her visor down and why was Mila walking around by that open fire. Idiots
However it lightened my day been clearing mums house all week to sell on Monday and one of my brothers came to abuse me because the house sale proceeds were going through my account on Monday to be distributed between the five of us after all the bills were paid. I said I would calculate the bills and keep that amount in the account to pay it out but suddenly it appears we need an executors account after I’ve been paying all the bill from her saving for over a year!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How many comments will there be on the vlog on youtube about the non existent rolling of the snow mobile.

A gold star to whoever can get a screenshot of the best one :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well a banging vlog that most certainly was not.

Very glad that Mila & Jace were actually protected from the elements for a change. Also glad to see that Izzy had an opportunity to give the snowmobile a go herself - that must have been the best experience for her of this trip. Was hard to watch Isla stood up - I wonder if their guide was aware this was happening behind him?

I hope the guy fumigated the helmet & balaclava they had on afterwards as well especially with her cold sores & the lack of washing for days 🤢

He had a drone loss incident but sadly it was found & remained intact 🤣

One thing I noticed when they were explaining about how reasonable the cost of the experience was - they are claiming to be travel vloggers but left none the wiser about who they booked the trip with or the actual prices they were talking about. They’ve not got a clue have they & yet again showed why they won’t ever be taken seriously.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.