The Ingham Family #272 The Inghams can’t afjord to lose any more viewers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do Lazy and Creepy actually think the Arctic circle is it's own country or something?
Lazy says we reached the northern point of Sweden and crossed over to the Arctic Circle.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also it irritates the F out of me when travelers ruins signs like that and other things putting stickers on them. Who do you think you are and if anyoneelse care you were there.
I agree but I doubt that this lot would've stuck any "boom..pow...IFAM" stickers on the sign. Any leftover merch stock must be that old that it lost its 'sticky' yeeeeeaaaarrrs ago....all dried up and crusty, just like their channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They would normally be posting previews now if it’s something they think is ‘amazing’. Watch the excuses roll out soon as to why there won’t be a vlog. Or there will be and it will be short & rubbish with more of the same music, drone shots & stoooning van views.
Heeeey, don't be so mean. The little princess has had a really hard few days having a cavity filled. It's a massive operashun, don't you know? You can't expect him to do his job after that and his little rolly polly. The chuldrun and blubber are besides themselves.Hater.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do Lazy and Creepy actually think the Arctic circle is it's own country or something?
Lazy says we reached the northern point of Sweden and crossed over to the Arctic Circle.
Excuse me, she's been googling all the facts, I'll have you know. (Which is just as well because up until yesterday she thought that the Arctic Circle was a frozen sponge cake with ice cream in the middle.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The price tags for the meats in the supermarket were kr/kg. Not the brightest. She assumed the packets of salmon were £32 each but they varied in size so were probably 300-500g. Good line caught salmon can be about £30/kg anyway, not like the cheap asda budget farm bred stuff in UK so £32/kg is not too bad considering they're in the middle of nowhere and it's Sweden.

Reactions: 14
Heeeey, don't be so mean. The little princess has had a really hard few days having a cavity filled. It's a massive operashun, don't you know? You can't expect him to do his job after that and his little rolly polly. The chuldrun and blubber are besides themselves.Hater.
What a traumatic few days the little cherub has had and with no bitty or tuna sarnies from mama Jane.

Reactions: 11
The price tags for the meats in the supermarket were kr/kg. Not the brightest. She assumed the packets of salmon were £32 each but they varied in size so were probably 300-500g. Good line caught salmon can be about £30/kg anyway, not like the cheap asda budget farm bred stuff in UK so £32/kg is not too bad considering they're in the middle of nowhere and it's Sweden.
That's all very well but if it doesn't come with maggots included then she's just not interested. 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not to ruin it for you Lazy but there probabl was reindeer in that soup you got on the fake fall vlog.
wonder what new goal was she never said
I have said it several times here, Treriksgrensa.
1676659042593.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Another day, another bleeping pizza. Get these uncultured clowns in the bin,

I don't known anyone who pronounces Calzone as Calzown either. Apart from that fat knacker

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine going all the way to Italy the home of the most amazing pizza and pasta, to then tell the world Sweden is actually pasta heaven

• Haha
Reactions: 13
hmmm..
Creepy: The carpark is full of vanlifers. You can hear the buss around everyone exited to get the shots.
Lazy a few seconds later. There is one other campervan in this parkinglot. But there keeps comming coaches filled with people.
Get your lies to sound the same people.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's such a magical place guyz. So magical that we aren't shown anything of the most delicious pizzas in the world. Or the cutest ever campsite. And 15 minutes in to a 30 minute vlog and I've seen seen Lazys chubby chops and 6 chins

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it’s kind of funny how the memory card goes missing of the vlog that she called people out on Instagram about Mila being cold and says you will even see on the vlog coming up she isn’t 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I agree but I doubt that this lot would've stuck any "boom..pow...IFAM" stickers on the sign. Any leftover merch stock must be that old that it lost its 'sticky' yeeeeeaaaarrrs ago....all dried up and crusty, just like their channel.
no but Sarah is so irritated she did not get those OLLI stickers already because everyone that came there after this would know that The Ingham family had been there just by that stickers. Because they are superfamous

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.