The Ingham Family #272 The Inghams can’t afjord to lose any more viewers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They would normally be posting previews now if it’s something they think is ‘amazing’. Watch the excuses roll out soon as to why there won’t be a vlog. Or there will be and it will be short & rubbish with more of the same music, drone shots & stoooning van views.

Reactions: 12
Late for work again you twats!!!!
unless he pow wow woooped his arse off the side if a cliff?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, I'm hoping for an extensive account of his emergency dental surgery.

ETA...the one he had, according to Big Saz, in his mouth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The idiot has such a way with words.

It did not roll, it tipped over, if indeed the snowmobile had rolled then why was Esme still sitting on it?

View attachment 1966674
Was that it? 😂 Looks like he tried to get off and lost his balance, not crashed and fell.

Also waiting to hear about this dental surgery

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can't wait for tonights *POW* *AWESOME* vlog! I bet it is something like "Skydiving in Sweden, watch as Dad falls out of the sky!!" and it is just the greasy kiddie fiddler tripping out of the back of the n0ncemobile
Can't wait for the extreme tightrope walking. (Stepping on Esme's yaaaarrrn offcuts which she left lying on the floor).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The Ingham Family posted:
CROSSING INTO THE ARCTIC CIRCLE & INCREDIBLE NORTHERN LIGHTS | WINTER VAN LIFE SWEDEN
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

They've lost a memory card so Sarah is narrating what they did over random drone footage. I switched off when she started describing pasta dishes. Spoiler: Jace and Mila had carbonara.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Playing catch up , in last nights vlog please please tell me Mila and Jace weren’t left with isla to ride in that sleigh. Does Sarah not care for her children’s safety at all. Mila is a baby! She can’t of left her to ride like that, even for a little while. I know Isla swapped with Izzy at one point , but it just made me so sad to think of that poor baby in the sleigh without her mum and dad to take care of her.
A3FDDBD4-6AFF-45BD-9B0A-6FA535F08E8A.png

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Why is Isobel wearing that fleece
According to Sarah they only stepped out of the van briefly to get this insta shot of them at the sign.
"Quick. Kids get outta the van and smile for the insta... Right, let's get back in the stinksmobile!"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They've lost a memory card so Sarah is narrating what they did over random drone footage. I switched off when she started describing pasta dishes. Spoiler: Jace and Mila had carbonara.
I swear to god, the Inghams must be 95% carbs by this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ticked off her bucket list seeing a wild reindeer errrrrrrrrrrr she seen them on NC500 just cos it was a female without antlers its still a bloody wild reindeer, or does she think reindeer have to have antlers :O

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I switched off when she started describing pasta dishes. Spoiler: Jace and Mila had carbonara.
Was that Swedish carbonara or Grec carbonara? Also was it just served up on the plate or was it in a baguette?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I swear to god, the Inghams must be 95% carbs by this point.
No wonder the kids ate 3 or 4 portions of good homecooked food in yesterdays vlog. Not soup from a plastic cup.
So they drove all the way to the arctic circle for Lazys dream of getting a instagramphoto in front of a sign before just jumping back in the car.
Also it irritates the F out of me when travelers ruins signs like that and other things putting stickers on them. Who do you think you are and if anyoneelse care you were there.

Reactions: 23
No Lazy you did not spend a couple of days in the skiresort, you spent them in the parking lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No wonder the kids ate 3 or 4 portions of good homecooked food in yesterdays vlog. Not soup from a plastic cup.
So they drove all the way to the arctic circle for Lazys dream of getting a instagramphoto in front of a sign before just jumping back in the car.
Also it irritates the F out of me when travelers ruins signs like that and other things putting stickers on them. Who do you think you are and if anyoneelse care you were there.
So true, the taste of fresh ingredients must have been overwhelming. Poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.