The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw the title and feel sick, after what has happened wt the earthquake these people have not one sincere bone in their bodies
It's all how to get more views and showing off wt them
There sick individuals

Reactions: 32
Oh I don’t know how many bloody stunnin beaches and rivers did we see when they went round Europe last year

Reactions: 15
I do wonder if they are starting to rely on hate views hence the Vlog title. You would not leave your two daughters in a random car park in the evening. Sarah is trying to make out how magical it all is, news flash it looks anything but magical.

Reactions: 24
Oh I don’t know how many bloody stunnin beaches and rivers did we see when they went round Europe last year
oh but that is so much more interesting with all the halfnaked kids parading around...
Here everyone is fully clothed.
---

Is the Ingham now typing out the Tattle alerts? How can Tattle know how Pigeonpie and tatty_Boggle will react in a minute or In a moment?

Reactions: 20
Poor little Mila, once again teaching Jace it's okay to violated another person's personal space. I'm sorry, but I don't care how old he is he needs teaching, it's not okay to touch someone else without their consent. Mila is too young to give consent, so as a mother Sarah should tell Jace to stop. You wouldn't allow a random stranger to go up to your son and start pulling on his ears would you lazy, you'd consider it an assault, so why are you allowing your daughter to go through it, then say it's cute no it's not cute, it's cruel she obviously doesn't like the ear pulling, but you make her go through it because it's what Jace wants. Well let's hope in a couple of months, Mila's comfort is punching her brother in the nose every time he reaches for her ears, will it still be cute then? No you'll consider it bullying, but surely it's just an eye for an eye

Reactions: 50
If it’s so cute and adorable, why doesn’t Lazy let Jace rub and pull her ears instead??
Ah yes, because it’s horrible and painful!!
But ok for Mila to endure, because neither of you appalling excuses for parents give two shits about her
They are that disinterested in Mila, they think it’s totally acceptable to share her looking distressed, upset and fed up in the vlog - so god knows what she’s treated like when the cameras off
Jace needs to be told to keep his hands to himself!

Reactions: 43
The vlog title...

Sick bastards. As if those two cretins couldn't stoop any lower in life, they clickbait a natural disaster when tens of thousands of people have lost their lives over the past few days. Disgusting human beings.

Reactions: 33
What are they even doing ... tons of snow watching, biscuits, snow angels... soup, not strapped in kids, snow .... driving.
They could have send the drone over on its own.

Get out, actually walk around in the daylight, visit iconic places and tell your viewers about them.
Like Stegastein lookout, Flåm and the Lovatnet, Stryn area.
Before we went there last year we googled so much to see what was going on. If there's any cool places around, museums, churches, animal wildparks, trains, glaciers there is so much to do and see.
They show nothinnnnnnnnnnnn ( Jon Snow )

Reactions: 27
Don`t (propranolol) make you drowsy? I`d have thought having a panic attack.taking those meds ,would mean driving with precious little sleep was unadviseable?.I know alot of the prescribed medications i take mean i can`t drive ,so ,if Chris really was worried about his kids and wife in that tin can in those weather conditions .surely he`d have pulled out of the trip?..Sorry Creepy ,but you went ahead with this ,not considering how your kids would feel ,so you deserve everything that comes your way.Your children however deserve far better.You and your enabling other half should be totally ashamed! As for Sarah saying her kids are ok hearing (and should hear) about their father/step father ,having a panic attack ,does she ever think about the knock on effects on them?! They both make my blood boil!!!

Reactions: 17
Statistically, propranolol is more likely to cause trouble sleeping than drowsiness, but they are both reported side effects. Some of the more common ASEs are generalized weakness and low energy though, which is concerning whilst driving in icy mountain terrain. And some less common but still reported ASEs are dizziness and low blood pressure, which are absolutely a contraindication to driving.

Irresponsible twats!

Hope she tw**ts him one when she’s older

I thought that pic of lazy’s finger was a Willy

Reactions: 18
I reported there vlog for misleading
Who’s driving the van when they’re use in the drone ?
how do there vlogs only show how many thumbs up they get but never show how many thumbs down they get as I always give them a thumbs down ?

Reactions: 18
Stumbled across a family of 5 who sold their home & are currently full time vanlifing for a year across Europe this evening (they were good enough to do Norway when it was warmer as they have young children).

Yes they have 2 less kids but a similar sized van & it’s just so much better even with a same style layout. Most important thing is every child has a full height van seat to travel on with proper seatbelt because unlike the Minghams, their children’s safety is obviously top of the list.

Adults have the back bed, they’ve created a small bunk style at the end of their bed for their youngest with the other 2 at the top in the pop top, they switch with the kids when needed. The best bit - they said how important it was for their dog to have his own space as unlike Prinny the poor girl, their dog is actually a part of their family so he has a built in kennel space under their bed. Storage wise they’ve done a much better job & they actually did a vlog on how they planned to homeschool on the move (with a view to the kids returning to mainstream education whenever they return).

No screeching or feral behaviours, titles are realistic (as are the other ‘vanlife’ vlogs I’ve found) and so much more to be shown in a similar vlog length. It’s little wonder the Inghams are getting no interest whatsoever from these trips, the competition on YT is far superior to anything they will have to offer - guess what Chris, they also visit a bit more than lakes, mountains & beaches too.

Reactions: 25
Who are these youtubers as I would like to see their travels

Who are these youtubers as I would like to see their travels
I’m not sure if we are allowed to share other channels? I searched ‘van life Norway’ & it was a little bit down the page (van is a citroen ) If we are allowed I will edit to share the channel!

Reactions: 11
I hope just for the kids sake they either return home or at least stay in a rental place so they can all have a bath and a decent wash, I feel sorry for little Mila she looked so scared when the boy was "playing" with her ears.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.