The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one that thinks she actually looks really pretty/nice in that photo 😂
Hi Steve!👋
---

Arse lickers out in force 🤣
She ‘loves it when women lift women’?

Are you f£cking joking? You’ve literally been in the papers over a campaign of rape and death threats against a sixteen-year old girl who had the courage to out your husband as a child sex predator!! Dirtbag.
1CF6173B-B969-466F-869F-8CBE50BA7375.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Yet on another holiday with the girls swimming and Chris taking lingering shots of them in swimming costumes 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Hi Steve 👋🏻 you’ve got a pedalo for a son & big ugly daughter in law and you stand back and allow them both to exploit your own grandchildren. How sick are you.

Reactions: 20
Lazy likes it when women lift women, maybe she'd get some positive comments on here if she actually posted an unfiltered/unedited photo of herself. Nobody cares what size you are Lazy, only that you edit yourself smaller that you are.

What's all this sudden mention of Elemis?
I thought Lazy always said she didn't use any skincare.

Reactions: 22
I thought she looked good in that picture too 🫣

Absolutely no need to put your 14 and 11 year old girls in their swimming costumes in the picture though 😡

Reactions: 3
Did anyone actually laugh out loud when he said “birthplace of Roxette”. Fangirling muppet.

“I think I look like a mole”. 🤣 Oh my God! That is a derogatory thing to call a woman in Australia.

Who forgets water on a bleeping van life trip? It’s barely three minutes into this tit show and I can’t cope. Mind you, these fools live on fizzy drink, so pretty easy to forget an essential such as drinking water.

Three litres of water for seven people. They should have massive bottles onboard when travelling, regardless of supermarket access.

They really have no clue about van life and wild camping. They go from car park to car park. Find somewhere interesting and off the beaten track at most places would be so much more interesting for viewers and the kids. What on earth are the kids learning when they do nothing and see nothing of interestThey are just driving holidays.

Mila’s a bright little thing, it’s a real shame she’ll be stunted being brought up by those muppets.

There appears to be an awful lot of stuff that would turn into missiles in the event of an accident that van. Everything should be secured. I recall reading a story about a water bottle that took the scalp off a child during an accident. I truly hope those children are belted when driving. I would hazard a guess that they are not always.

Apparently a mammal isn’t an animal. Mammals are animals that have mammary glands so they produce milk to feed their young, Sarah. God help those children.

It really bothers me that Sarah doesn’t sit in the back with the younger kids to give the older ones a break from babysitting. The older kids will be the ones tending to Mila and Jace. We all know how demanding little kids can be during short drives, let alone long ones. She is such a lazy mother.

I can’t get past thinking about the smells in the van. It must be putrid with seven bodies, nappies and the slop that she calls meals.

Mila never has a clean face. My babies only had food on their faces when eating, they were always, without fail, cleaned up once they finished eating. How can you leave your baby with a dirty face? Lazy bastards.

I’m assuming no one has showered in two days. I can’t go twelve hours without a shower. I’d want to tear off my skin in that tiny van.

Now they have the baby ending vlogs. Criminal.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I thought she looked good in that picture too 🫣

Absolutely no need to put your 14 and 11 year old girls in their swimming costumes in the picture though 😡
Bet creepy will use that as the photo for the vlog 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahahahahahaha!! 😭😭🤣 Who the duck spreads their legs and poses so unnaturally for a pic in a bloody sauna?! Why is she staring at her knee like it’s a pasty from Greggs?! I can’t with this pic. Imagine some random person doing an Arctic dip and running into the communal sauna and Lazy is sitting there with her legs spread on all the seats! 😭😭🤣
Steaming her nether regions because no pool was available this trip 🐟
If you know you know 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I am all for uplifting other women with nice comments, however I was also taught if you can't say anything nice say nothing at all, so that insta pic of Sarah has me gobsmacked

Reactions: 20
Off subject - but I’m in York on a jolly for a few days and of course we are visiting the the most important and historical sites.

Primark and flying tiger!

918C082A-E349-4490-9679-7A3415F7754E.jpeg
71D27155-4732-44C1-B4C0-3C78C14E6ED4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Are they ona time crunch with this trip? Issys reel shows they are in Scandinavia. Normally they prat about and take forever to get where they are going.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.