The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we all know why they only brought the 1 base layer, when it goes on it's not coming off for the entire journey! I mean I've said it before and I'll say it again, where is the privacy to get changed? I don't know about them, but I change my underwear daily, twice if I shower, more in the summer. So when they get changed in that van in minus degrees no-one is going to be stood outside as they take turns getting changed, so when Issy and Esme get undressed, what's creepy going to do, shut his eyes? No-one is taking off that base layer when it goes on, that's how they're getting round the changing clothes. Can you imagine the smell 7 unwashed bodies for weeks on end, two in nappies. Cause you can bet while Jace is bundled up in snowsuits he's in nappies! And their automatic response to negativity is, jealously. Yeah, so jealous of not washing, being stuck in a van with 6 others who also haven't washed, not fresh air circulating as no windows are going to be opened. Eating literal shite. My god that 8hr shift I have to do later is suddenly looking extremely appealing. Let's just hope when something goes wrong, when illness, or rashes, frostbite sets in it's not any of those children that suffer. I mean we all know they get away with neglecting those kids on so many levels as it is. Then again as cruel as it sounds maybe if something went wrong on this trip, maybe authorities would actually look into them and see how much these kids are failed on a day to day basis. No medical care, no detail care, no real education, no friends.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Notice she also started following someone who shows the real Iceland now too, must be planning for next trip ( the months of planning they do) all that snow, wet clothing, 7 in a van, this ain't going to go well, them chairs she bought must be for sitting around a campfire waiting to see if they can see the Northern lights

Reactions: 15
-8 in Mo i Rana right now which is about 90 mins or so from Norway’s Arctic Circle visitor center. Forecast looks like it’s going to get a bit warmer (staying in the minuses though and it’s going to get colder first - lows of -15 overnight) and snow forecast too. I really hope they have thought this through. I was out snowboarding here in Scotland the other week and it was below freezing all day. It was fine in the sun and as long as you kept moving but in the shade with wind chill it was so cold and my hands were freezing right through my gloves - and I had two pairs on!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Just watching another van life in America and inghams need to take a leap out of there books the kids go home school , chores and help with the vloging planning and even get paid imagine the 1000 of pounds own for those kids

Reactions: 18
They feed off the outrage so they'll get none from me. I'm just going to enjoy the sight of a family of clueless chavs freeze and be miserable.
They know what they're doing; They may be stupid but they're also cunning.
Exactly they love it when we are outraged and they've dragged out any actual footage of their trip for extra interest
The only people I feel sorry for are Mila and Jace as despite the fact he can be very unlikeable he is still just a little child
I had a van, it was gorgeous and there was only me and my husband in it and it was a faff so we sold it, it boggles my mind to imagine 7 people in a van, all with sweaty damp clothes and footwear, trying to keep warm and then having to get dressed and trudge out in the freezing cold … and I can’t even imagine the cooking, eating and toilet situation 😳

but below is the face of an expert so 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Inghams content is now made purely for the hate watchers , their views are so low now that I fear Chris will include items for the shock / outrage factor

They can see this data on which parts of the videos get the most views , if it is when Mila is toddling on her own on the Eurostar , then they will include more clips like that !

I really do think they are that neglectful and sick now , don't watch the videos , views are fuelling the neglect now

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So we all know why they only brought the 1 base layer, when it goes on it's not coming off for the entire journey! I mean I've said it before and I'll say it again, where is the privacy to get changed? I don't know about them, but I change my underwear daily, twice if I shower, more in the summer. So when they get changed in that van in minus degrees no-one is going to be stood outside as they take turns getting changed, so when Issy and Esme get undressed, what's creepy going to do, shut his eyes? No-one is taking off that base layer when it goes on, that's how they're getting round the changing clothes. Can you imagine the smell 7 unwashed bodies for weeks on end, two in nappies. Cause you can bet while Jace is bundled up in snowsuits he's in nappies! And their automatic response to negativity is, jealously. Yeah, so jealous of not washing, being stuck in a van with 6 others who also haven't washed, not fresh air circulating as no windows are going to be opened. Eating literal shite. My god that 8hr shift I have to do later is suddenly looking extremely appealing. Let's just hope when something goes wrong, when illness, or rashes, frostbite sets in it's not any of those children that suffer. I mean we all know they get away with neglecting those kids on so many levels as it is. Then again as cruel as it sounds maybe if something went wrong on this trip, maybe authorities would actually look into them and see how much these kids are failed on a day to day basis. No medical care, no detail care, no real education, no friends.
And that is the perfect description of polishing a turd which describes them beautifully!

Reactions: 13
In Izzy’s latest Instagram , is that a changing room she’s in ? I’m guessing it’s meant to look grungey ! Mission accomplished! 🤢 and her bra on the floor where people have walked in shoes that have trod in dog piss on the street , no doubt ! What happened to virgos being neat freaks and particularly clean ? ….. just makes me riff ! She used to be spotlessly clean and tidy ! Now she’s following in creepy and lazys stuffy tit ! Such a pity she has no self care.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Inghams content is now made purely for the hate watchers , their views are so low now that I fear Chris will include items for the shock / outrage factor

They can see this data on which parts of the videos get the most views , if it is when Mila is toddling on her own on the Eurostar , then they will include more clips like that !

I really do think they are that neglectful and sick now , don't watch the videos , views are fuelling the neglect now
I just read green cows view I don’t watch them now as they are so boring

their downfall won’t be from something like this trip it will be something they do which by comparison is quite trivial but their lives will never be the same and that will be the end of it

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He always brags about this too. Selfish, irresponsible excuse of a father.
Then did you hear him the other day? He admitted he lives off full fat coke and redbull to keep him awake, that's why his tooth had so much decay on it. Who the hell drinks that crap constantly? Go to bed at a normal time and take a leaf out of your best friend's book, the Radfords, if you are so set for life, pay someone to edit your vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
When Sarah goes all 'yes! The biggest playroom is the world!' and 'OLLI!' and 'I don't travel to escape life; I travel so life doesn't escape me!' Has anybody ever actually said to her that travelling/seeing the world is a bad thing? Because all I see is criticism of the death-trap van, lack of education, missed social opportunities, dodgy washing facilities, lack of privacy, inappropriate clothing... Not travelling. If they were in school, making friends, doing hobbies, seeing the wider family, and spending the holidays travelling safely and staying in suitable accommodation, I'd say go for it.

#OLSIIASDV (one life. spend it in a smelly delivery van.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Then did you hear him the other day? He admitted he lives off full fat coke and redbull to keep him awake, that's why his tooth had so much decay on it. Who the hell drinks that crap constantly? Go to bed at a normal time and take a leaf out of your best friend's book, the Radfords, if you are so set for life, pay someone to edit your vlogs.
Completely agree. I haven't watched a vlog since the beginning of January, the only new years resolution I've managed to stick to 😁
He thinks that it proves how busy he is and how hard working, where in reality he can’t manage his time well. Bragging about the little sleep he gets before he undertakes these long drives with his family just makes him look like an irresponsible parent. twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I went and watched that Welsh couple, they were so organised and prepared well, still had things go wrong. There is no hope for the Inghams, it will be a total disaster.

Reactions: 14
At my work I need to go in a massive walk in frezzer at - 18!! We have to wear proper equipment and it's still unbearable, Iam straight in and out!!

The two youngest on this trip is just stupid!

I really hope for the children's sake they abandon this trip before they have an accident on the dangerous roads!

• Heart
Imagine they’re in the midst of their Arctic Expedition, they’ve so far managed to keep their children alive. They’re frozen but still alive.
Creepy parks up for the night & goes for a walk on his own but fails defend himself with his dinky dot chopper & is eaten by a bear 🙏
That vlog would be their greatest earner ever 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Notice many saying there is not much sunlight so solar panels do not charge much up :/ ohhh an wolves running round :O

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.