The Ingham Family #27 The accounts are due, baby Ingham too, you’re no longer the favourite gorgeous boo boo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'm not one of those people who can sleep during the day" is she taking the piss??
I'm not sure if she is or she actually believes all the dribble she makes up either way it's funny she knows her sloth lifestyle isn't healthy so she has to tell people she does the opposite

Reactions: 4
Chris was looking particularly red and shiny today..... so attractive 😍 I was also very very a lot impressed at his skating skills, he went forwards and backwards, respect man. But my favourite bit was when he was doing some very real dancing in the kitchen when he thought no-one was watching. Then he did a big woo woo eek, them girls got you good and proper you fool....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Something I'm wondering...

Will Lazy go to parent and baby/toddler groups? Or is she too 'posh' (aka chavvy) for that... Will she roll up ("literally" roll) with a massive camera to shove in everyone's face? Will creepy join her? Will he receive a restraining order after sliding into the other mum's dms (well, it depends if it's a teen mum group really)?

Reactions: 9

Will Lazy go to parent and baby/toddler groups? Or is she too 'posh' (aka chavvy) for that... Will she roll up ("literally" roll) with a massive camera to shove in everyone's face? Will creepy join her? Will he receive a restraining order after sliding into the other mum's dms (well, it depends if it's a teen mum group really)?
She took isla to playgroup in the very early days but chris worked. Id like to think she would just so baby sees somewhere other then morrisons and costa

Reactions: 4
Chris will probably go to toddler groups, go for the single dad angle and to try and pull some mummies whilst lazy stays in bed

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I don't think she will. A lot of people in their area seem to dislike them. (as I'm sure they all know what they're like) I think pretty much all of the baby duties will fall on Chris.

Reactions: 6
Was Isabelle at her real dads parents then. I wondered by the way she said 'MY grandma' they normally just say granny for Chris's mum

Reactions: 8
What the hell is Chris doing in the latest thumbnail? Because it sure looks like he’s taking a piss!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I genuinely don't know who I feel sorry for more, Prinny or Isla! They seem to have gone up a gear in the way they treat both the dog and Isla. Someone said a few comments back about Isla speaking more babyish now than she used to. I totally agree, she has comp,etely regressed. I also think she is showing signs of extreme anxiety too. All three girls are scared about how things are going to change but instead of privately reassuring them Sarah laughs about it and vlogs it instead. Prinny seems to sill be sleeping in the Nursery or at least she still was just after they decorated it. She is going to feel put out when she gets ousted for a new person in the house. I hate to say it but I wouldn't put it past them to taunt Prinny with the baby and then use the fact she injures him to get rid. Honestly never have there been a more inept couple.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
#28 Sarah’s About To Pop, But Still Finds Time To Shop, They Want Baby To Arrive Late, So Daddy Still Gets To Skate

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I genuinely don't know who I feel sorry for more, Prinny or Isla! They seem to have gone up a gear in the way they treat both the dog and Isla. Someone said a few comments back about Isla speaking more babyish now than she used to. I totally agree, she has comp,etely regressed. I also think she is showing signs of extreme anxiety too. All three girls are scared about how things are going to change but instead of privately reassuring them Sarah laughs about it and vlogs it instead. Prinny seems to sill be sleeping in the Nursery or at least she still was just after they decorated it. She is going to feel put out when she gets ousted for a new person in the house. I hate to say it but I wouldn't put it past them to taunt Prinny with the baby and then use the fact she injures him to get rid. Honestly never have there been a more inept couple.
I think they'll def pass off Prinny to Granny Jane too. Normally people try to prepare a pet for a new arrival and make sure they're settled, have a comfortable area to go to etc...with Prinny they've never had her 'settled' anyway with the amount of travelling they do.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry, but when is anything about Esme?? shes so sweet and pretty she just needs to shove iddy biddy attention seeker out the way and tell her mum to pee of!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.