The Ingham Family #258 Sarah and Chri-eepy Ingham, YouTube's biggest scroungers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not surprised at that vlog title at all. This is what happens when you ignore medical professionals. They won’t, in my experience, lightly be offering appointments or operations unless absolutely essential during winter either due to nhs pressures and, how did you get in and out of an appointment minus vaccines? Where I am they are essential without medical exemption.

Get your children’s health sorted out, and PRIVATELY.

Your so called holidays, which let’s face it are not holidays at all, just excuses to laze around some pool/hot tub and show off need to stop and you need to sort your family out. Sarah clearly has some serious health issues herself as well as the children. I can see Mila needing another op as well.

You have done this to your son and, no it’s not something you should be giddy about. Operations are serious.

You are both pathetic.

I’d say rant over. But we all know I’ll be back ...
Are you in England? We’ve never been asked for vaccination status for any of our appointments between myself and my children. For operations/inpatients for a long time you needed a covid test for the patient (one of mine is in and out for medical conditions). We don’t even get asked the covid related questions about symptoms etc any more for appointments for the last few months.

I think Mila will have longer term issues as well :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The company that the tea trolley is from has posted pictures on Facebook sent by Lazy of Jace and Isla. Surely the tea trolley is for Mila and Jace so why isn't Mila in the photos instead of Isla. Isla is far too big for the trolley and that's why she's having to kneel down.
Again poor Isla is being babied, if she interacted with anyone her own age she'd know 10 year olds don't crawl about playing at making tea with 3 year olds. Even the company is joining in on the babying, refering to her as one of the "two little cuties", I suppose Isabelle should count herself lucky she hasn't been included in the preschool playing.

Reactions: 21
It's appalling. My son had a seizure when he was 5, and the time between the beginning of his seizure, and him finally gaining consciousness in the emergency room was the most terrifying of my life. I honestly thought he was dying, and I'm still traumatized by it. When i see these family vloggers film and earn money off of those moments, it makes me want to vomit. How do you, in the middle of a scary moment when your child needs you to be 100% present, even THINK about how YOU can benefit from this? Even at routine doctors appointments, my mind is on the task at hand. I think you have to be so emotionally detached from your child to be able to prioritize content in times like this. They all do it though. But I suppose if you've convinced yourself that exploiting your precious kids is a perfectly acceptable way to earn income, you've passed the point of no return. Sick bastards.
That must of been so scary I can’t even imagine. I just can not fathom how someone could pick up a camera and film their child in that moment when they need their parents not a camera. Heartbreaking. Hope your son is all ok now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I discovered an AI app tonight and you can put in words or sentences and it creates you a picture. I had a dream the other night that sarah was flapping her arms around shouting at me except they were pigs arms and she was flying. I put it into AI. I’m now scared to go to sleep….

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Are you in England?
No in wales, we are also questioned if not wearing face masks and made to wait outside for appointments still (if you can get them). Covid tests are also compulsory. I know it’s a problem where I am because I cannot be vaccinated and am mask exempt, and for reasons I do not wish to discuss. I don’t know about elsewhere, I should have been clearer. Sorry.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.