The Ingham Family #255 Chris Ingham Cheated On You, Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before I watch the vlog or read anything on here. I have yet to watch stranger things. I wasn't going to because the Inghams watch it but my husband says we'll like it. The point being, will there be spoilers either in the vlog or in the last few pages on here?

Reactions: 10
Before I watch the vlog or read anything on here. I have yet to watch stranger things. I wasn't going to because the Inghams watch it but my husband says we'll like it. The point being, will there be spoilers either in the vlog or in the last few pages on here?
No spoilers in their vlog. Only Esme thinking she's a great actress and Isla constantly screeching and her mouth open a lot.

Sarah Ingham - Smurfs are blue.

''Don't forget the Premier Inn code guys''. They are loud AF.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Luckily I work in the field and (not so luckily) had to report neglect any abuse many times before. Wonder whether I should phone up my direct contact. Whatcha reckon Sarah?

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Social services where the duck are you??? 😡😡😡
They are using inappropriate images of a bleeping MINOR to sell videos of her - you sick bleeping CUNTS!
Your baby’s covered in bruises from being constantly physically attacked by your horrid son, who has serious behavioural issues because he has NO ROUTINE OR BOUNDARIES PUT IN PLACE!!!!!
Your kids are all stinking, lacking hygiene and malnourished because they’re constantly eating SHITE!!
If you lived on a council estate you would 100% have SS at your door!!! 😡
Absolutely abhorrent pieces of scum - these two “adults” need stopping!!!

These pair of bleeping specimens pretending to Home Ed also give us ACTUAL home educators such a bad name!!
They make it seem this is normal - it very much bleeping is not!!!! I’m furious!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Crazy how Isla felt the need to film/capture EVERYTHING ... that's what she daily sees. Life through a lense - only!

Kinda sad
Extremely sad and kind of pathetic really.I bet we all have video memories from our childhoods (whatever our ages) ,but they`re special because they`re only for us ,and those who love us and helped to create them.We managed to capture all those moments
Crazy how Isla felt the need to film/capture EVERYTHING ... that's what she daily sees. Life through a lense - only!

Kinda sad
Extremely sad.I`m sure we`ve all got videos (along with hundreds of photos) of our childhoods.Yet we managed to capture these for our children ,as our parents did us .We are now able to treasure those memories.The one difference ? We actually lived IN those moments ,enjoyed them all ,and still have them to look back on for years to come.Given the choice i know what i`m grateful for and it`s most definitely NOT having spent my childhood being followed around with a camera.Heck Sarah ,i actually Talked to my mum ,dad ,all my cherished loved ones ,face to face!! It`s a miracle!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I watched an old vlogmas the other day and Jace threw something in Isla’s face lazy said we don’t throw 🙄 if she had sorted his bad behaviour out it wouldn’t still be going on it’s the parents fault they laugh at him a lot of the time it’s sending mixed messages you need to be clear about hitting, squeezing and the like and be consistent.

Reactions: 27
I aM fairly new here. Was wary as so many say it’s a site to bully. No. All I see is people genuinely worried for the welfare of 5 kids. You all hit the nail on the head with every comment. It’s sad. And it’s abuse what these children are going through. Well done all. Keep going.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Maybe they tried to intervene when the allegations about Chris came out, but Izzy was brainwashed by Chris and Sarah and she’s chosen not to have anything to do with then so it’s out of their hands? This is what I think had happened. The poor girl needs help though!
Agreed,Plus i`m sure most of us have seen the video with Sarah manipulating Izabelle`s feelings towards her father ,implying he was a*usive ,and generally poisoning her mind against him.Vile Vile woman!! Izzy aways seemed happy to be spending time with her dad and his side of the family before that.Sarah ,yet again you should be ashamed of yourself. :mad:

Reactions: 32
I haven't watched these cretins in months but still keep up via your good selves..may have missed it but has there been any vlog / post re the GCSE result reveal??

I am gobsmacked at the picture thon Creep has used to sell Issy's message, totally inappropriate I am speechless. Trying to get a few quid for the Christmas tat obviously. Absolute morons.

Reactions: 26
I have served in many restaurants and would never expect paying customers to stack their plates, but I sure appreciate it if they do. What an entitled witch she is. She has never lifted a finger to clean, as she has bissel boi to do it
All she seems to be good at is producing carb filled slop to serve up, she does that a very lot well

Reactions: 26
I haven't watched these cretins in months but still keep up via your good selves..may have missed it but has there been any vlog / post re the GCSE result reveal??

I am gobsmacked at the picture thon Creep has used to sell Issy's message, totally inappropriate I am speechless. Trying to get a few quid for the Christmas tat obviously. Absolute morons.
There was an Instagram post from Sarah saying Isabelle got a 9 for her IGCSE English. However it was never mentioned again nor were other exams. It was discussed whether that 9 existed or even if Sarah just added two results from English and English literature. It’s pretty clear she doesn’t have a 9. There’s been comments regarding her doing mor now and sitting exams in January, but that’s extremely unlikely. She’s supposed to be in college doing an accredited course AND getting GCSEs on top or accredited course and apprenticeship (which must also be accredited, so no pimping or tat and me) but very clearly isn’t.

Reactions: 18
Cover up the child please
I’m in actual shock. How can they pump her out like this. She’s under 18 they’ve got her dressed like that offering video messages to who the duck ever for money. Vile, tacky people who do not protect their own children from online predators. So sad for Isabelle.

Reactions: 34

GCSEs were not mentioned at all in the vlogs, was almost like she had never done them…

Thing that makes me feel sick about the video message thing is that he’s sat and chosen that photo 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Cover up the child please
Clearpay!!!
how unethical
And that image is so inappropriate- she may be 18 but advertising this under the guise of a family channel and the ‘dad’ chose this image
Absolutely disgusting

edited because I’ve realised she is not 18 at all and actually 16!!!! Omg that just makes it worse

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.