The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah has posted on insta that they've gone to Greece "a brand new country for our family". Then someone asks this 👇 her reply :rolleyes: duck me, those kids are screwed with her as their "teacher". So Crete is a country in its own right and not part of Greece, Sarah? 🤦‍♂️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Happy to ignore prinny though 🤔
Well, she could always do what I do, hook up with a local charity, foster and rehome. Or even find the local shelter and donate some food. It’s a similar situation in North Macedonia, I’ve fostered/helped rehome 8 within 12 months
I doubt she’d be accepted into a programme though to be honest. They’re quite thorough on background checks

• Heart
Reactions: 20
THE END OF OUR TRAVELS.. OUR FINAL DESTINATION!

Creepstopher starts the vlog, showing us the grey skies. It was horrendous with all the lightning this morning. Driving footage. Lazy says it looks like the cloud fell out of the sky. It feels like they will drop on their heads - insane. More driving.

Lazy tells us that Creepstopher’s goal for the trip was to drive all the way to Greece and they’re close, 20 minutes away. In case anyone is still awake and was wondering, the route home will be different to the route they took to get there. She won’t tell us what they’re doing. More driving. They arrived in Greece to woohoos. Creepstopher puts on a weird Scottish accent to tell us they’ve entered Greece. He shows us the wild Labrador sat next to their van, which I doubt is wild and probably belongs to one of the customs officers.

Lazy films a herd of goats and screeches at them. Tea is made.

New Day
Groggy Creepstopher shows us the stream outside the van. Lazy asks if we ever see something online that takes us back to our childhood. It happened to her; she was scrolling Facebook and saw something derogatory about council estate children eating cornflakes. She remembers her mum screeching at her to eat her breakfast. Lazy remembers a time when she was made to eat weetabix and it made her puke. Funny how the night changes… now it’s her face that makes US puke. The box of cornflakes in Greece was a sign. Isabelle is embarrassed because she was sat on the toilet and felt water dribbling on her back. She’d left the shower on. Lazy screeched at her to turn it off. Isabelle was confused and didn’t want to turn it off.

Creepstopher welcomes us to their most southerly point of the trip - Greece. The whole point of the trip was to reach Greece. Trip to Greece for the greasy tramps. Lazy has been to Kos and mainland Greece as a child but can remember where. The trip has been insane. Creepstopher thought it would take two weeks to get there. The original plan was to take the same route back but they changed their plans. They have three brand new countries to visit on the way home. They’re not doing much driving on the way home and are taking a ferry from Greece to get to the top of Italy. They’ve found a piece of paradise after seeing van lifers on the beach. Albania was gorgeous but the roads weren’t great with potholes and bridges that weren’t joined properly. The bed jumped in the air. The campsites they stayed in were the best and the food was great. Diesel was £1.25 per litre. They have a private beach at their campsite. They went in the sea at 10pm last night with a thunderstorm in the distance. They have sun for a week.

Creepstopher follows Isabelle to the beach. He shows us where the restaurant is and the pitch they originally wanted. He blows up the inflatables. The best thing he ever installed in the van was the air compressor. The kids walk to the beach.

Lazy feels lucky. She points out how clear the water is. Mila is playing on the shore. Jace screeches that the water is warm. He wants to swim deep. The girls have their cheap snorkel masks on. Lazy and Mila go on the unicorn inflatable. She screeches at Isla when she bangs into her with the sup board. Creepstopher tells Isla to go and get her life jacket on whilst he holds the board for her.

Isabelle likes the sea when she can see everything. She told Esme not to push her into the sea in Portugal as she was scared. Esme pushed her in anyway. Today Isabelle is going to drag her into the water. She does. Esme says she hates Isabelle. Creepstopher says everything is 360 beautiful and the best place they’ve stayed at since the Maldives. Swimming and drone shots.

Sand beaches are overrated. Lazy never thought she’d say that. Mila falls asleep on Lazy hugging a nectarine, which she was eating. Esme is making lunch and Isla got stung by a wasp. Lazy wonders if it was a wasp and Creepstopher Attenborough says it would’ve been. Isla says her finger feels stiff and really hurts but Father of the Year offers little comfort. The white noise machine is on for Mila. Bread and cream cheese is for lunch. Creepstopher took a large chunk out of the bread loaf. He shows us the ice in his hydro flask. He tells Esme it was the best cheese and tomato sandwich he’s ever had so Isla has gone to the shop for more bread.

For geographic perspective; the island in front of them is Corfu. Creepstopher imagines Corfu to be bustling and full of hotels so they must be on the other side of the mountains. He’d like to go to Corfu. He loved the lake in Switzerland but Jace and Mila can roam free here and the water is warm. This was a random stop and they had no idea where they would go in Greece.

Lazy asks Mila if she’s happy. They bought a pack of disposable nappies as Mila’s nappies are ruined. She has started to bum shuffle on rocks so the nappies were bobbling and getting stained. They’re using the disposables for the beach. There were older people who anchored their lilos to the buoys and sunbathed.

Esme is annoyed. She bought a cucumber to slice and put on her sandwich, but she forgot about it. They ate the tomatoes like apples.

Back at the van, Lazy shows us Mila’s 6-9 months outfit for this evening. Jace sings to Mila. Lazy helps Mila to stand, then tells her to walk to Jace.

Lazy shows us the menu. Creepstopher is going for the Greek pasta. Lazy, Isla and Isabelle are having carbonara, and Lazy is sharing hers with Jace and Mila. Jace is told the restaurant don’t have chicken nuggets. Esme is having the tomato and cucumber salad.

The Inghams have found out the way to have a peaceful dinner is to bring some activities for Jace. The game was soooooper dooooooper cheap. Isabelle takes a photo of Lazy with the bread rolls. Lazy eyes up the olives on Esme’s plate. Esme is going to try the olives but is scared. Encouraging as ever, Lazy tells her she didn’t like olives until she was an adult. Lazy and Jace sing the alphabet song. Mila knows the alphabet apparently.

Screeching as the Inghams return to the beach. It’s not late - 9pm. Creepstopher has gone to get the fire logs. He googled and finds out it’s illegal between May and October.

The Inghams return to the van. Tomorrow is the Queen’s funeral so they’re not blogging. To mark Her Majesty’s extraordinary reign, Lazy shows us her chins and big bite on there.

End of vlog
View attachment 1596223View attachment 1596224View attachment 1596225View attachment 1596233View attachment 1596240View attachment 1596247View attachment 1596242View attachment 1596245
Did esme eat that whole bread 😳

Reactions: 8
Giving some attention to their own dog might be a good place to start. Of course Prinny is not abandoned because she does have a home with Jane and Steve but they can't pretend to want all the other dogs when they don't even want to spend time with their own and Jace never seems to like her. The others just seem bored of her. Follows the same pattern of everything else in their life, they all get bored very easily and all belongings end up in the garage or bin, children are ignored, Prinny is forgotten, hobbies/interests just never get mentioned again.

There's always something new to get instead, including a new baby when the others aren't as fun to dress up anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sarah has posted on insta that they've gone to Greece "a brand new country for our family". Then someone asks this 👇 her reply :rolleyes: duck me, those kids are screwed with her as their "teacher". So Crete is a country in its own right and not part of Greece, Sarah? 🤦‍♂️
She seems to genuinely struggle with the concept of islands. Same as how she doesn't count the UK and Ireland as being Europe. I hope she doesn't happen upon a map of Greece. All those Greece but not Greece islands floating around in the general Greece area would blow her mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just seen her reel about the stray dog maybe this may open her eyes to looking after her own dog at home or is prinny a fashion statement

Reactions: 11
What do we have here?
She's been posting asking the Inghams to meet her for ages. Very regularly tells them she's going to be at a particular cathedral at a certain time even when they're out of the country. Seems to be a vulnerable person. Don't know if anybody's contacted the charity to tell them she keeps trying to get the Inghams (or any other random people who believe that they might actually show up) to rock up at their premises.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Follows the same pattern of everything else in their life, they all get bored very easily and all belongings end up in the garage or bin, children are ignored, Prinny is forgotten, hobbies/interests just never get mentioned again.

There's always something new to get instead, including a new baby when the others aren't as fun to dress up anymore.
this is such an accurate description of them ❤ 👏

Reactions: 11
Saw that reel with creepy and the dog. Creeped me out a lot. How any human would want him doing that to them i dont know. He is so disgusting in everything he does

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Well, she could always do what I do, hook up with a local charity, foster and rehome. Or even find the local shelter and donate some food. It’s a similar situation in North Macedonia, I’ve fostered/helped rehome 8 within 12 months
I doubt she’d be accepted into a programme though to be honest. They’re quite thorough on background checks
She can’t look after her own 5 children and dog. Think she’d do well to start with them first.

Sarahs newest reel shows chris giving a stray dog more attention and affection then hes ever shown his wife and children
What if it had Rabies? The dog! Not Chris.
I know it extremely sad to see but those two have no sense.
I suppose it would be good click bait if it had bitten one of them. Not all dogs are friendly and no one should be approaching any dog even in the U.K. unless they are with an owner and they say that’s it’s safe to stroke them.
They continue to be highly irresponsible.

Giving some attention to their own dog might be a good place to start. Of course Prinny is not abandoned because she does have a home with Jane and Steve but they can't pretend to want all the other dogs when they don't even want to spend time with their own and Jace never seems to like her. The others just seem bored of her. Follows the same pattern of everything else in their life, they all get bored very easily and all belongings end up in the garage or bin, children are ignored, Prinny is forgotten, hobbies/interests just never get mentioned again.

I remember Chris saying once that getting Prinny was the best thing they’d ever done. Things definitely change.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Unbelievable really considering they have a dog that they happily abandon regularly anything to look like they care about anything other than their selfish existence, no doubt the Ifam will be praising them for their kindness..

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She can’t look after her own 5 children and dog. Think she’d do well to start with them first.

What if it had Rabies? The dog! Not Chris.
I know it extremely sad to see but those two have no sense.
I suppose it would be good click bait if it had bitten one of them. Not all dogs are friendly and no one should be approaching any dog even in the U.K. unless they are with an owner and they say that’s it’s safe to stroke them.
They continue to be highly irresponsible.

I remember Chris saying once that getting Prinny was the best thing they’d ever done. Things definitely change.
If they had a brain cell between them they could’ve got a whole vlog out of going to a shelter to donate food and blankets but it never crossed their selfish minds. It’s just easier to talk about it. Utter selfish bastards.
And yes, totally agree. You should never pet a dog you don’t know, especially in Europe. Rabies is a real thing. Mind you who’d know if Sarah was rabid? It’s her default setting. I’d pay to see creepy having to have those gnarly stomach injections though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Comment on Isabelle's insta. That girl is gonna be so fucked up if she isn't already. No real human contact other than her own family and one friend she sees twice a year. A stepdad who preys on teen girls and who's behaviour around her is questionable at the best of times, and weird unknowns online who throw praise at her or leer all over the suggestive pics she posts for attention

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Comment on Isabelle's insta. That girl is gonna be so fucked up if she isn't already. No real human contact other than her own family and one friend she sees twice a year. A stepdad who preys on teen girls and who's behaviour around her is questionable at the best of times, and weird unknowns online who throw praise at her or leer all over the suggestive pics she posts for attention
Who exposes their kids to bleeping animals like that. I honestly don’t know who I want to slap first, that disgusting piece of tit or her parents

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Kelly is really putting herself in dangerous situations and I don’t just mean if Chris gets his claws into her. There are some very creepy people commenting and time stamping their videos who could easily meet her at these locations instead. Someone needs to have a word with her about internet safety. Not that anyone will of course as she’s an adult and make up her own mind - even if it means putting herself at risk. It’s like banging your head against a brick wall. P

Reactions: 17
Well Izzy just posted this.
I wonder if she considers the irony of waffling on about it not mattering where you fall on the spectrum of sexual attraction, whilst stuck hiding in an old delivery van, with no qualifications, friends or future, purely because of where her step-father falls on it.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.