The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wash your children and put them in clean clothes,you are disgusting parents and the camp male is a pAed0 ,the frump sisterwife is an enabler, can't you see how he is with your daughter/ his stepdaughter ?...he's a groomer and NonCe

Reactions: 27
Wash your children and put them in clean clothes,you are disgusting parents and the camp male is a pAed0 ,the frump sisterwife is an enabler, can't you see how he is with your daughter/ his stepdaughter ?...he's a groomer and ponce
They are the Yorkshire version of hillbillies
Cosy?? Creepy is it really cosy??
Look at the state of that thing
How are 7 of them living in THAT

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It must be stinking in there , they're filthy ,the ifam don't seem to notice that ,like attracts like

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Question

I donโ€™t know anything about van conversions etc

But would they have had to get the safety go ahead from a professional before going on road in that van?

Itโ€™s just none of it looks safe

Reactions: 21
Question

I donโ€™t know anything about van conversions etc

But would they have had to get the safety go ahead from a professional before going on road in that van?

Itโ€™s just none of it looks safe
In order for your campervan to legally be classed as just that, as opposed to just a regular van, it should have a set of minimum features:

• An accessible door to living accommodation
  • A bed with a minimum length of 180cm or 6ft, which can either be fixed permanently to the vehicle or converted from seats used for other purposes during the day
  • A water storage tank either inside or on the vehicle
  • A table and seating or dining area permanently affixed to the vehicle, a loose table does not meet the requirements
  • Permanent storage (a wardrobe, cupboard and locker are all acceptable)
  • Permanent cooking facilities, either gas or electric powered, fixed within the vehicle
  • At least one side window
Once your campervan meets all of these requirements, it legally needs to be reclassified as a motor caravan on the V5C log book.

I donโ€™t think much in that van adheres to those rules.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
They seem to be on a sudden time limit for the most important stop as well, sensing a freebie sponsorship coming up, I really hope not ๐Ÿฅฒ

Reactions: 14
Do these kids not go to school?
Donโ€™t be silly! ๐Ÿ˜†

Most family vloggers โ€˜home schoolโ€™.

Itโ€™s so the kids donโ€™t talk about being exploited for views or talk about how terrible their lives are off camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What a complete waste of time that vlog was, do they really think the ifam care about them needing to get some money to pay for a meal and then see them get said money and take it to the restaurant? At least there was a break from the endless swimming in whatever random bit of water they find themselves next to.

This is really picky of me but it really annoys me when Lazy explains what everyone is eating in a restaurant and says "went for/go for" eg "I went for the cheesy slop, what did you go for, Esme?"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Poor Isla hasn't even seen a wedding! Either they have no actual friends to be invited to one or just aren't invited ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Creepy is probably the last guest you want at a wedding. Sexpest will try it on with the bride and all the bridesmaids as well as anyone older than 16.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No disrespect to any tattlers but I have never had my one year old half naked in a restaurant eating spaghetti with their hands๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Sarah saying they were full to bursting well yes they would be full up because as well as spaghetti bolognaise they had chips ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

And why would you order a massive beer if you are not that arsed about it ๐Ÿค”

and HOW do they do anything โ€ฆ.never mind lessons, in that cramped dump
Chris saying it was โ€œ ridiculously cozyโ€
no itโ€™s just bleeping ridiculous full stop

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Its a death trap waiting to happen!

I recently read about an American family who had done similar with a bus I think it was and there was something faulty which caused an explosion left several? of their children badly hurt. Instantly made me think of the Minghams

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.