The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying really hard to be ‘ kinder ‘ to people in general of late but God help me , this pushed me to my limit !
Creepy fugly cNut !
Omg tattle has had me bloody laughing out loud tonight on various threads
He looks like he’s trying to read the menu at McDonalds

Reactions: 15
As more time goes on Lazy looks a very lot more like an elder Queen Victoria

Reactions: 67
Chris, Sarah & Izzy all in the water & quite far out by the looks of things leaving the other two to watch the small ones His creepy fiddling hands over Sarah too - they need to start putting warnings about distressing content if he’s going to include that

Chris saying it was his big plan to drive down to Greece - I’m sure back when they were in the Medieval Victorian house, they decided they were changing their plans completely so I don’t buy that this was the original destination at all. I’m still convinced they were heading north Europe but something caused them to backtrack (probably the costs involved)

Who travels somewhere without checking out the simplest of things such as Ferry travel in advance? Serves them right they couldn’t get any tickets. To insult the ferry company staff and call them stupid too - she probably took one look at you looking gormless gnome in your sweaty, rancid green beanie & wanted as little to do with you as possible - I think most would
dodge you if you headed my way. Who wears a beanie in Greece in mid 20 degree heat

Loads of time to travel around but then needing to make sure they are back to save shenghen time. Finally realising people are bored of the constant beach vlogs - too little too late there I think. He’s so inconsistent in what he’s saying - how does he not pick up on any of that on the editing?

Reactions: 35
Work commitments?? Have B&M and Primark got end of season sales they need to get back to for vlogging content.

Reactions: 31
my try

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 41
Ooh in the photos with Sarah, he looks like Augustus Gloop from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It looks like he hasn't been able to find "Just For Men" on Google Translate #GingerTones

Reactions: 21
Funny you say that.... 5.07 in the vlog the noise Sarah made when he was behind her
Yip, he was getting her ready to slip in his teeny tiny chipolata from behind.

Lets face it he ain't able to get it in from the front, and there's not enough head room for her to get on top.

We now all know the real reason the white noise machine that Meela needs - Sarah did say last night that NO ONE can hear anything in the tin can when it's on.

The only time he shows her any sort of affection is when he needs some - think back to all the hair stroking eurgh.

Takes a whole new meaning to 'you've made your bed' (tin can and all, with 5 kids, and 1 of them in bed beside you)

Reactions: 39
They really are so disgusting. Bet he carried on filming the extra 10 seconds till the end of the latest baby making session.

Reactions: 27
I see they have left Mila and Jace on their own asleep or being babysat by the 10 and 13 year olds whilst they take a dip in the water. It is not the older childrens responsibility to look after the younger ones. The parents should be taking turns.

So they rock up to find out about ferries at closing time only to discover that the person doesn’t want to help them. No sh*t Sherlock.

Why do they not plan anything? What a way to live when you’ve got five kids.

The little beach did look lovely. Greece is gorgeous. They have done nothing there, not seen the sites, discovered hidden gems, gone off the beaten track, not eaten the amazing food. Why bother?

Why would they think it would be a quick drive to Greece when they are travelling with a baby and a toddler? You can’t have them cooped up in the van day in, day out.

Oh my God, they do no research for their trips. How could he not know about the ferry? What is he doing? He is so thick.

He’s only just realised that their content is not what their audience wants. He really is a self centred jerk.

The baby in the kiddy shopping trolley was very cute. Isla running around with her, my heart was in my mouth.

The ‘food’. Bloody chips. Seriously. Go to a restaurant and get something you’ve not tried before.

Has Esme got a cold sore now or are her lips so chapped that bits of skin are hanging off? Why can’t they take care of their basic needs?

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.