Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justjonie

VIP Member
Just seen that the Public Safety account on YT has been suspended. About fucking time!!!!!! Took them long enough!!!

Reactions: 24

Jamhead

VIP Member
"We spent very little money and got a very lot for our money"

VERY LOT!!! In your own words creepy FOOL..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
There have been numerous posts on Twitter today showing disgusting comments from paedophiles all over the girls social media. A picture of Isabelle in a bikini also appears to be number one result on Instagram for anybody searching '#12yearsoldgirl'. I'm not going to test that.
I know some people may not want to see this. But this is what Chris and Sarah are exposing their children too. Look how old the men are commenting very very innapropriate things on a fan page’s picture of Isabelle.

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

leni18

VIP Member
If I was a family vlogger (never want to be!) and I knew this was happening, I’d be mortified and remove my children off the channel. However I’m one of those Mothers where I love my child and would protect them no matter what. Infact if it meant earning less money, then that’s what I would do.

Those girls need to come first above all else, makes my skin crawl to think what other creeps are watching them for that reason.

If Sarah and Chris were as decent and protecting parents as they make out, they’d take this into account and protect those girls. Possibly just vlog about themselves, but that would be lost revenue and we all know they just care about the money, it’s not about the ifam missing out either, if it was they wouldn’t be as firm as declaring that YouTube was their job.

Okay then Sarah and Chris, how many other parents do you know, that take their kids to their jobs to help out out in society? This is excluding YouTube. What about that brain surgeon that Sarah compared her job to?? Nah they don’t. If you are implying that YouTube is your job, then it must be your children’s job too, and as you know the UK law on children working is pretty strict. Take your kids off your channel and protect them!

Sorry I went a little off topic there ha!
Absolutely agree ?. The minute the scandal broke out them girls should of been taken off social media for good. They said themselves they didn't feel safe, they are adults they are in control, those poor girls aren't they rely on their parents to protect and keep safe, but not Inghams style, those girls instead were thrown more in front of camera whilst little wimpy creepy hid himself for those few days. Your comment is 100% spot on. Sadly those pair only see £s not 3 beautiful little girls.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

leni18

VIP Member
I feel disgusted that Sarah compared vlogging to neurosurgery lol.
I don't get how Sarah calls it her job, a job to shop, a job to lie in bed, a job to go on holiday, ???no Sarah that is luxurys thats you have when you do have a job and earn money and treat yourself too, not be paid for doing things that is a life skill. We all do what you do plus have a JOB and looking after the children. The holidays are all handed to them there's no self satisfaction that they earnt it. Chris does the editing which is the time consuming bit that is the only thing that could be classed as time consuming, but he's learnt how to make that more fun, perving at young girls and liking pictures at silly o clock in morning.

• Haha

SarahGard83

VIP Member
So they've reverted back to filming p.o box hauls. Something they used to do often before the days of sponsorships, advertisements and free holidays. They know their vlogs are shit. They know they have no content as their lives are so mundane and boring. There's only so many Matalan and Home Bargains trips you can film before people get bored. This channel is dying and it's through their own doing.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
And I completely agree with those who have mentioned Isla becoming a brat. It's not her fault though. She has 2 parents that treat her like she's a baby. What Isla wants, Isla gets. They've ruined her

• Sad

Justjonie

VIP Member
On a side note, I've just noticed on Instagram that Tom Fletcher and his family have been to Dubai, courtesy of Visit Dubai. His wife's insta states "Paid Partnership with visit.dubai" and she has AD at the start of her status (is that what it's called on Insta??). THAT is exactly how it should be done. Not an amoeba-sized "AD" placed in the top right hand corner of a picture in the same colour as the background. The Inghams should have been pulled off Insta for their clear attempt at disguising anything sponsored or gifted. Let's face it, the Fletchers are much more well-off than the Inghams, and yet they are a lot more forthcoming with declaring Ads and deals. The Inghams are such shady individuals - they're examples of everything wrong with social media.

Three points from tonight’s vlog

1) the girls finally went to see Sarah’s nana (the one Sarah can never be bothered to bring them to see but happily allows her to spend her pension on clothes and toys for them. Go figure) but were sad to learn Nana had sold her big dolls house the girls liked to play with.
I guess when you rely on a pensioner to buy things for your children, at some point she’s gonna have to start selling her possessions to keep up.

2) if you’ve got a really bad back problem and ‘the doctors are worried’ why are you crawling through a soft play and throwing yourself down kids slides the day before your hospital appointment?

3) Sarah’s words ‘Esme spend her money in Argos but savvy Isla and Isabel were like ‘should we just go to the pound shop and spend our money there?’’

Buying a load of crap from the pound shop instead of something you actually want that might a a bit more expensive is savvy? Riiiight....

Reactions: 21

YoYo

Chatty Member
Encouraging comments like this ! Really ??
For all they know Bobby/Graham could be a 50 year old bloke ?
Notice the way the comments underneath are reacting negatively to what this "Bobby" has said. Whilst either C or S just laugh and send hearts back.

If the ifam can spot that this is dodgy, why can't the parents??!!

• Sad
  • Angry

Slightly Bonkers

Chatty Member
Never too young to vlog them.
This girl is almost a veteran and I for one look forward to seeing the baby being paraded out and about in designer baby gear with the fat waddler pushing the pram
She won't wheel that pram anywhere except out to the boot of the car and around the shopping centre. She makes me feel really rather ill. That little boy she is carrying is just fodder for the Inghams. I've had 5 kids and in the last month, couldn't wait to meet my baby. But, the sarah one, She can wait. She wants to wait as long as possible. So she doesn't miss out on sleep. fuck off Sarah with your bullshit vlogs. with your creepy as feck husband. Rollerblading and woo hooing all over the place like the big over grown child he is.using the surname of his idol.. Who does that in their 30's? You need your bumps feeling missy.

• Sad

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Wait Iva is Dave? Confused?
Sweeeeeeeet mother of Jesus,
Christ on a scooter who’d suggest such a thing. That man is run off his feet with the 19 kids and highly successful printing scam business.
I doubt he has time to troll interact on Twitter let alone have another a channel used solely to bully and intimidate other channels
Wash your mouth out with the holy water and say ten Hail Marys for verbalising such thoughts ?

• Haha

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Does she buggery get walked twice a day. There's been several occasions where Sarah has mentioned taking Prinny for a walk then comes up with an excuse but tries to justify it with saying it's ok because she's had a good run around in the garden.

Thought I’d see if I could see any ‘suspect time stamps’ on ingham vlogs, sure enough first one I looked at (pool party)had this one I forwarded to time on comment and it was Isla licking a marshmallow- made my stomach turn god knows where this footage ends up !

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20