Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xxme2uxx01

Chatty Member
I was the youngest of 3 and I always presumed I had less freedom than my older sisters had when I was younger. Looking back they were 6/7 years older plus went places together.
Also times haven't changed per se but with more media etc as time goes on then people become more aware. Worry more about what ifs etc.

Your parents might say things such as you are a girl that's their prerogative how they decide what was best for you. However as a mother of son's I still have worried them in the same way over social media etc. I also would worry about them due to the differences in their ability to cope in general with things life is thrown at them. It shouldn't be a gender issue. As parents we should make decisions on our children based on them which I am sure we do.

Men suffer horrendous physical domestic abuse, they can get raped just as often as women. However real data on this gender divide will never be found because it doesn't get reported as often as it does for women due to the stigma of mental being the stronger sex.
You right but who knows what Chris and Sarah thinks

lemonelmo4

Chatty Member
Saw this comment from two days ago on one of his skating vids, regarding those 'personalised video messages' they had as merch...

I assume this means they haven't refunded all of the people who bought them yet? Or they're still claiming they will 'get them eventually'.
Why were they refunding people?