Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoRoCo

VIP Member
From what I've read the channel owners can if they wish turn comments back on. But what implications that will have further on is not known (meaning what YouTube will do)
turning comments back on shows they don't care about Peados lurking around after their children. $ again takes precedence

• Angry
Reactions: 29

Justjonie

VIP Member
The thing I don't get is if children come to their parents and ask to buy stuff for the Inghams (I can't see kids going and buying stuff themselves and posting it?) why do the parents allow it? If my children came and asked me to buy things to send to a family who make tens of thousands per year for doing bugger all and posting it online, I'd sit my kids down for a chat and explain the benefits of buying things for people who actually NEED help. Kids in refuges, people who use food banks - they are the people I would want my kids to help, not two feckless idiots on Youtube who buy crap for the sake of creating inane vlog content

Reactions: 28

MountainMama

It actually breaks my heart. Me and my hubby desperately wanted children. We have a financially stable lifestyle, a loving marriage and a great extended family. We couldn't even grow one baby to full term despite a healthy diet and lifestyle. IVF wasn't such an option then as I was considered too old. So when I see Sarah Ingham take risk after risk, travelling abroad, going on husky rides, eating a poisoness diet and blatently avoiding hospital appointments it makes me so angry and sad. And to then see her say that she isn't looking forward to the baby arriving because it will be hard work is truly disgusting and shameful ?

I’m sorry you have struggled with this, it makes me upset and angry too that she carries on behaving the way she is, and it’s utterly heartless of her. Especially when she has mentioned she knows people struggle to have babies, and by just saying ‘I know we’re lucky’ doesn’t cut it and give her license to act so selfishly.

On a positive note, at least you have a loving marriage and family. These are all things that Sarah doesn’t have. YouTube isn’t exactly financially stable either.

X

• Heart
  • Sad

leni18

VIP Member
Watching that opening part of vlog, Esme looks totally fed up with Isla and you can see clearly she is frustrated by the whole situation. She probably is fed up with isla grabbing all the attention. We see 20 mins imagine having isla around 24/7 snatching, taking over, whilst you probably get blamed if there was any arguments. Esme see's what we do. Esme is the most grounded, humble non fake person in that house.

Scullybob

VIP Member
I really have a soft spot for Esme. I think she is a troubled child. She needs a healthy diet, more fresh air, much more sleep and a parent to encourage her. She is brilliant at sports and whilst she may not be on an academic level with her peers, with some encouragement she could end up a very well rounded young person. I feel so sorry for her as I feel she takes a lot of flack. In last night's vlog, she pushed Islas hand away when she is grabbing at the gifts. The video cuts and when it continues Esme looks flushed. I suspect Isla kicked off and Esme was told off. Poor child ?

• Sad
  • Heart

Justjonie

VIP Member
Nope, no situation, not affected. They definitely don't reply to guys hitting on their kids in the comments. :rolleyes: I swear she's that deluded I do actually think she believes the shit she spouts daily. Anyone else smell ?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

sAvia

The ifam make some pretty creepy edits but this one takes the cake!
I blurred out the name because it was probably a child who made it.

Edit- I meant the creepy edit takes the cake, not the woman married to the creepy ingham.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Scullybob

VIP Member
My mum has said many times how she`d read about neglected children ,and then cry ,as she and my dad couldn`t have their own.Eventually ,when my dad was still on his ship in the Navy ,he was talking to a fellow officer ,who asked if they`d considered adoption.After scrupulous investigations into every part of their lives ,they finally got onto the list.10 months later they adopted me ,and 2 years after that ,my brother.I know it`s not an option for everybody ,but maybe it`ll give some of you wonderful ladies some hope..I know i was extremely lucky to be chosen by such amazing ,supportive and loving people.To me they have been and always will be ,mum and (when he was alive) dad. I also respect alot of couples want their own flesh and blood.I could cry for all of you who struggle ,or just cannot conceive ,when you`d do everything in your power to give a child love and security.Life sucks when you then see C&S use their precious girls for financial gain.:(
Sadly I was in my 30s when I met my Me Right and I'm now in my 50s so IVF and adoption weren't an option for us. It's ok, it hasn't defined our marriage or our lives. We have godchildren, neices and nephews and fur babies so we get to splurge our love on them. I'm touched by everyone's kind words, it means a lot ?

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Sarah R shouting out her own channel is she.
Th R family are just as bad if not worse, they should be removed too.

Maybe Chris put his back out getting her pregnant, he said it was an injury from a while ago?
There are not many men who have returned from war sans injuries. ?

__

Off topic.............
The only thing more annoying than their vlogs is the fucking headspace advertisements on YouTube every 4 minutes.
Fuck off and leave my depressed, anxious, irrational ass alone.
I use my issues to produce quality shade on tattle. I don’t need meditation.

• Haha

VonSharkington

Well, it looks like a bump cast, but actually Sarah is very cleverly going to use it as a serving dish for when she goes into labour. She’ll put corn chips in the belly section, guacamole in one boob and hummus in the other. Labour-time snack sorted!

• Haha
  • Sick

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
The week that it is revealed paedophile rings are all over family vlogging channels, they create an Instagram account for their six year old daughter? Is that the ‘job’ Chris was doing while cross-dressing? Poor, poor girls.

• Angry
Reactions: 25

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
So after seeing Instagram on the news so much lately, about its failure to protect children, I have emailed them. I think it is disgusting and highly inappropriate. As a parent, my 12 year old is yet to have social media, as a professional, my duty is to protect children!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25

YoYo

Chatty Member
I only just realised there is actually now a ? emoji in the reactions after I requested one in the last thread.

Whoever made it happen, you're awesome. I think it'll probably be my new favourite in this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

sAvia

So basically Chris made his "No Hell No" video ranting about how the allegations were damaging to his girls. They've both gone on about the safety of the girls and at one point they were going to move because their address was "leaked" but they will happily sit back and let sickos use images of their girls for god knows what, hell- they'll even PROVIDE images for these creeps as long as it brings them views and money!
Then they wonder why Social Services are involved!

• Angry
Reactions: 24