The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That footage of esme in the river is terrifying. It looked very fast flowing and you could see she was struggling to stay above the water. Can’t believe they’ve posted that.
They need reporting again and again until they are stopped

Reactions: 29
That footage of esme in the river is terrifying. It looked very fast flowing and you could see she was struggling to stay above the water. Can’t believe they’ve posted that.
And her head went under and towards the end she’s shouting “dad”
Yeah people go to work swimming in this river the difference is they are adults making a conscious decision, weighing up all the pros and cons not 13 year olds

Reactions: 26
I cannot believe they let Esme swim in that river. They do not deserve te right to call themselves parents. Are they just doing this to wind people up. What really gets me is if anything happened they would blame everyone but themselves

Reactions: 35
These cretins need stopped ,some tragedy is going to happen sooner rather than later,they put their OWN children frequently in dangerous situations and Christopher Malcolm is a DANGER to any young girls

Reactions: 26
Sorry, I meant me personally not we should stop talking about it.

I just mean personally I am becoming irate with it, like I’ve said before where I live, we have tourists not respecting the sea daily and it’s just so sad.

100% we need to keep talking about it, this morning is proof of that. That river thing, again with no buoyancy made me feel sick, Sarah won’t be able to save her, Chris is incapable is saving himself, you’d probably end up with Isabelle jumping in and something horrific happening to them all.

She isn’t a mother she a sloth with a credit card! Even in those reels she plonked on her arse, holding her latest money maker with her sausage paws, doing nothing!

The laziest bitch on YouTube

One comment to just sum up how fucked her parenting is. Esme felt confident enough not to wear one, the same kid that can’t wash her hand after going to the loo? Fml

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
What a prat he looks
His bare legs make me feel ill. Sleazy n

Did Sarah say Esme felt comfortable enough not to wear a life jacket? Is she fucking for real!she's a child Sarah! You're supposed to be the parent! It's up to you to make the decision to keep her safe, it shouldn't be left up to her! Honestly why has nobody stepped in for these kids, I'm disgusted at their blatant disregard for safety!

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
I remember the devastation when rnli volunteers died in Barmouth harbour trying to save someone; the person was saved but volunteers died. It was awful.

There’s no such thing as ‘confident enough’ Sarah.
Fuck bloody sake.

Reactions: 35
I don’t care how confident swimmer she is, there is no way a child should be in that river. They don’t respect anything or anyone

Reactions: 33
On the Family Lowdown fb page, someone asks about WFH and how to keep warm. Someone replied about Oodies and the thread goes on.... ending in this idiot recommending Tat and Me
Oh dear ,someone needs to recommend another brand/company which is better quality and cheaper..

What a prat he looks
This picture ought to be on a poster ,warning others to stay out of the water.#CreepAlert #Dangerousbodyinwater

Reactions: 16
See Isabelle is not the sweet charming girl her mother describes far from it nothing but a KB warrior herself

Reactions: 23
You know it will be in a vlog as well, i bet hes got his camera in thier.
If it is i`m reporting it along with their channel.The few people left watching them are young kids ,and they assume this is ok to broadcast this idea to them? Totally selfish and completely irresponsible!

Reactions: 21
See Isabelle is not the sweet charming girl her mother describes far from it nothing but a KB warrior herself
Agreed I think that family is very different when the camera is off, I’m sure it was said years ago on tattle that they were seen in Disney all sitting with a face like a slapped arse, we all know what he got up to there, why would you act like that ?
the holiday of a lifetime yeh right more like a nightmare holiday. They’re faker than a Chanel from China.

Reactions: 18
You know it will be in a vlog as well, i bet hes got his camera in thier.
He has the go pro on pole - you can see him holding it. So if something were to go wrong he would only have one arm to use to save himself/Esme without dropping the camera and we all know how upset he gets when he loses camera equipment…

Sloth with a credit card.perfect description

She is just like her mother yet msny fall for the sweet innocent lovely girl,thats her camera persona ,off screen she is just like her awful mother

Reactions: 16
Dear Lord in Heaven lazy!!! That`s why YOU (as her parent) make the decision for her!!! She`s only got to get a cramp and your confident swimmer would be in real trouble!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.